[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every single piece of entertainment get called feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Why does every single piece of entertainment get called feminist by some shitty blog?
So far, I've seen the following:
>Why Mad Max Fury Road is the feminist picture of the year
>5 things The Force Awakens taught us about feminism
>Is Disney's Zootopia a feminist film completely by accident?
>Bloodborne is a feminist game
>How American Psycho became a feminist statement
>Feminism in Gravity Falls
>Are Drake's songs feminist?
>The unexpected feminism of Halo 5: Guardians
>5 reasons Dredd is secretely one of the greatest feminist films of the decade
And the worst one of them all:
>Why Adele's Nicki Minaj karaoke is a major feminist movement
>>
Why are you reading shitty blogs?
>>
Confirmation bias also >>27353561
>>
>>27353561
>>27353572
Pretty much sum it up, I'm not even quite sure why I'm posting.
>>
>>27353547
Because they have to try very hard to stay relevant.
>>
>>27353547
Because they're shitty feminist blogs? They're stupid and have nothing proper to write about.
>>
>he clicks clickbait
20 Ways Popular Subject Changed the World
15 Fast Facts You Need to Know About Something Popular
101 Interesting Things You Didn't Know About Popular Thing
>>
>>27353547
Because clicks give them money silly anon :)
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 391x500
Because that is how these film majors, women's studies majors and theater arts majors get donations from their followers you dingbat.

It's easy, anyone could do it. Watch this

Why Anerican History X is about women's empowerment
>clickbait

While the underlying theme of American history X is clearly masculine struggles and the dangers of racism, the film also makes another key point: misogamy. Notice that Danny is a scared little boy, but he also loves his little sister. My theory is that he loves his sister because he is secretly trans, and does not want to come out for fear of being killed like so many other trans persons
>throw bait in for tranny scum
Notice that, like most trans* people in the closet, he projects hate, this is out of a desire to fit in. Next, notice how caring he is, how motherly he is acting to his younger sister.

Another way this film empowers women is through exposing the patriarchy
>always through that bone in there.
Prison is a place where white men finally see social justice, scared of black men and guards, they will finally understand the white male tyranny that must end! The rape scene was glorious, as it showed a switch in power. Then only the black warrior could save him from more bearings, only anti-racism could save his butt :p

Click here to donate today! Your donations keep XOXOfeministXOXO running!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.