[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else think sex without love is meaningless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: boku.jpg (291 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boku.jpg
291 KB, 1280x720
does anyone else think sex without love is meaningless?
>>
Your mum finds meaning from her work.
>>
love even is meaningless
>>
No, on this board of childish romantics with unbelievably fantastical and fictional views of what sex and women are, you are the only one to think that.

You should also avoid doing anything sexual with anyone until you are sure they are your soul mate for life and that they would never ever ever leave you or hurt you or anything, because otherwise you will become a cuck and something something feminism.
>>
>>27353524
It is meaningless anon but it doesn't stop Chad and Stacey doing it all the time. I mean masturbation is meaningless but it doesn't stop me doing it, so I don't really understand where you were going with that.

Personally I feel good that if I ever am to have sex, it will be with love. So that's good.
>>
>>27353566
don't let your labia get pinched in the door on the way out
>>
>>27353524
Biologically speaking, no

Spiritually, yes

But that latter part is mostly stressed because of the uncertainty of human psyche
>>
>>27353524
Kek, nahh it's still fun, and I doubt any of you robots know what love actually is
>>
>>27353524
Totally, I agree with you.
>>
>>27353701
man I barely even know what sex is
>>
>>27353524
Don't know, I never had sex

Shocking I know, a virgin browsing /r9k/
>>
>>27353524
Sex without marriage is not only meaningless but toxic as well.
>>
>>27353701
when you want to cuddle it's love

I remember on that 70s show red and kitty saying kids only have puppy love and it's nothing compared to a marraige. My parents don't even like each other anymore. My mom won't even be in the same car as my dad

Then there are people who break up but still love each other. They just aren't in love or attracted to each other.
>>
>>27353524
yes, no different than masturbating.
>>
Well, women aren't capable of love, so you might as well go gay if you haven't already if that's what you think.
>>
>>27353701
"love" is two things, and most people in their teens know both

1. An initial period of intense attraction/longing for another individual called limerence

2. After the cooling down phase, a period where you like an individual a lot. Like a good friend you can have sex with,
>>
>>27353865
>implying gays can experience love
>>
File: 1421331749340.jpg (14 KB, 287x225) Image search: [Google]
1421331749340.jpg
14 KB, 287x225
>>27353905
>tfw never experienced either of these
I want someone to want me
>>
>>27353908

I don't know about gays, but men totally can
>>
>>27353921

>never experienced limerence

you're lucky. it's the sole cause of 80% of r9k despair.
>>
>>27353736
It's not shocking, and no one cares either way anon.
>>
>>27353938
I think my brain knows it doesn't even have a chance so it doesn't get attached to anyone

I've never had a "oneitis" or a crush since like middle school
>>
>>27354076
I'm the same way. I don't know if it's awful or freeing.
>>
Anyone who thinks this is a virgin
>>
>>27353524
Not meaningless but it's just a drug that comes with an ego boost.
>>
sex with a prostitute is meaningless

sex should come with a feeling of pleasure and achievement, like "hey this other person actually wants to have sex with me"

with a prostitute it's just their job, you have to pay money to get something that others get for free regularly
>>
>>27354840
>>27354076
iktf famalams
>>
>>27355593
or a girl, btw
>>
>>27353524
>does anyone else think sex without love is meaningless?

Sex without love -- more specifically, without commitment and fidelity -- is soul-destroying. It works away at you like the sea over a pebble. You become more cynical, more nihilistic, more fundamentally broken.

Take it from someone who regrets his (admittedly tiny) sexual past, just rub one out and forget about it. It'll do you the world of good. You don't need to get all loopy religious or whatever but you should take sex seriously. Far more seriously than many would think.

There's also nothing wrong whatsoever with being a male virgin.
>>
>>27356004
>There's also nothing wrong whatsoever with being a male virgin.
Except for the associated feelings of worthlessness and undesirability that come along with it.
>>
>>27353524
Yes, but more importantly FUCKING KAYO YOU GODDAMN KEKOLDING WHORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1453472224829.png (308 KB, 719x404) Image search: [Google]
1453472224829.png
308 KB, 719x404
I think love and everything else is meaningless but can be used as an ends to a means, which is pleasure
>>
>>27353524
>>>27355840
Romanticism and love were invented in Europe back in the day.

It's a delusion like many other, but it's one that two peoples can live comfortably in for a lifetime if they both share that same illusion of everlasting love.

Of course, that rarely happens because people and their attention span (along with their capacity for normalcy) leads to the inevitable outcome of many break-ups and heart-ache type situations.
>>
File: kayo.png (229 KB, 493x384) Image search: [Google]
kayo.png
229 KB, 493x384
>>27356179
How can you cuck someone you aren't in a relationship with?

Baka nano?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.