[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like a majority of the robots on this board want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Robert_Johnson.png (84 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Johnson.png
84 KB, 300x427
It seems like a majority of the robots on this board want to die so why not sell your soul to the devil and get some use out of it before you go?
>>
>>27353328
it require big amount of knowledge and probably ocultistic experience, and disqualifies most of robots - your soul must be valuable to devil to even start talk. Faust was pretty old, respectful and wise when he meet Mephisto
>>
If you actually believe that, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>27353328

PLOT-TWIST:

YOU ALREADY SOLD YOUR SOULS AND NOW YOU ARE IN HELL.
>>
1920's-60's blues are real robot music.

Try listening to Skip James or Mississippi John Hurt.
>>
I tried to sell my soul to the devil but nothing happened. How do I do it properly?
>>
>>27354411
Religious teachings make your life here hell or heaven not after you die. Skip the bible and only follow the seven sin's shit. I quaranty that you'll be at top of the world within a year.
>>
>>27354457
Be selfish. All there is do it.
>>
I sold my soul to the devil and I didn't realize I died, and now this is my hell
>>
File: 1458384706069.png (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458384706069.png
12 KB, 400x400
Post some good blues guys
>>
>>27354441
>todayyyy has been a lonesome dayyy
>and tomorrow's find be the same old wayyyy
>tfw
>>
>>27355025
https://youtu.be/Kxi4XkIVWLQ
>>
>>27355025
This
>new orleans ones of possible please
>>
>>27353328
>making deals with the devil
kek
>>
>>27355025
Anything doc Watson
>little Maggie is my favorite
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.