[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize petite doll-faced, fair-skinned, innocent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 68 KB.jpg (68 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
68 KB.jpg
68 KB, 720x576
>tfw you realize petite doll-faced, fair-skinned, innocent looking QTs are exactly the same as every other woman once you get to know them: manipulative, materialistic, and vain.

Don't ever fall for the 3d meme, friends. It's best to appreciate from a distance, preferably only through photos and videos.
>>
>>27353283
after blowing all of my money and self respect, i now realize you are right , friend. never again will i let my guard down
>>
No no believe me friend they are out there. Met one. Only one. Got to know her for like 6 months idk what happened she's gone and I'm addicted to drugs looking back just trying to figure out what happened
>>
>>27353283

Are there more pics of her somewhere?

She is so fucking qt.
>>
File: 1396761858456.jpg (351 KB, 657x890) Image search: [Google]
1396761858456.jpg
351 KB, 657x890
Which is why openly slutty women deserve more respect than they get. They are at least open about wanting to ride the cocktrain. If STDs weren't a thing, random casual sex would be great, too.
>>
>>27353416
I've always thought that and I think it's going to be the general consensus on 4chan in a couple of years as more people figure it out.
>>
>he fell for the "chads only want blonde staceys with DDs" meme
>he thinks there aren't plenty of extroverted guys who would kill for a shy nerdy gf
>he thinks shy nerdy girls don't get approached by these men daily
tippity toppety kek
>>
>>27353574
If anything girls like OP's post get approached MORE often than blondes with big boobs, and they are certainly placed on a higher pedestal.
>>
>>27353283
Exactly, this is why I'm glad I learned this lesson when I was 17.
Women aren't worth being with past the 6 month mark. When they start to ask for too much, cut the rope.
If you find one you deem genetically strong enough to impregnate you better hope you have your shit together enough to buckle down at least until the child is an adolescent.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.