[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want white children >The prospect of spending decades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 141156948373.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
141156948373.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
>Want white children
>The prospect of spending decades of my life with a white woman is horrifying
>>
Asians aren't any better. You have to train her right.
>>
adopt a white child, senpai
>>
File: 1458526550593.png (288 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
1458526550593.png
288 KB, 398x306
>want an asian wife
>want white children
>>
>>27353465
The eternal conundrum. I've spent hours on end pondering this shit.

And no, I'm not adopting and raising Chad's child for him
>>
>>27353465

>want black partner
>Want white children

Let's not wife her up anon, anyone can take half your shit
>>
>marry white woman
>get her Asian plastic surgery like that one Brazilian guy got
>have white children and "Asian" wife

I don't know why some of you guys are so hung up on Asian women desu
>>
>>27353007
Literally WTF?
Only way your post makes sense is that you are gay and want a white man instead.
>>
>>27353562

Wants black woman
Want white children

Not a fag anon
>>
there are worse things than spending decades with a white woman. there have to be. getting raped with a knife maybe? if the knife was heated on the stove? maybe? every day for decades of course, obviously not just once or twice or a thousand times.
>>
>want to adopt a child and be a father
>i'd legitimately dedicate myself to making the child's life good and I'm not a sex pervert
>can't because single male

wtf i hate jews now
>>
Also
>having the choice

Do it OP, for God and for the white race.
>>
>Want white children
>Only date black girls
>Black girl wants the kids named Rashaka and Tyronecums
>>
>>27353007
don't have kids then. it's a near certainty that any kids born after 2015 turn out to be at LEAST genderqueer.
>>
>not spreading your seed amongst the barren wombs of atlanta

s.m.h.f.a.m
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.