[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a disappointment to your family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21
File: Oc8qBcP.jpg (307 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oc8qBcP.jpg
307 KB, 944x1000
You are a disappointment to your family.
>>
>give me shit genetics
>give me a shit single mother upbringing
>surprised when I turn out to be a failure

You think I care?
>>
My mom is unhappy at the fact that my romantic life isn't great but I'm pretty sure that the fact that I'm a good person leading a successful career, with friends and a fit lifestyle more than compensates for it. My parents just want me to be happy and it worries them that I'm 28 and still single.
>>
>>27352981
>"haha look how he cuts the cake"
lol everytime
>>
i want cake yumyum
>>
File: 8651045.jpg (19 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
8651045.jpg
19 KB, 351x368
>>27352999
Did they also give you those trips?
>>
Poison their food they deserve worse
>>
damn that picture is fucked up
something about people laughing at his earnest attempts to cut the cake
>>
>>27353057
This. At no point should you shame a man trying to cut a cake.
>>
Also, WHY THE FUCK DO OLD PEOPLE DECIDE TO HAVE KIDS. I WAS DESIGNED TO BE A FAILURE.
>>
>>27353012
Same here, man. Except I'm 24.
>>
>>27353012
Me too familia. They gotta lay off that shit though because it just ruins any meet ups we have.
>>
File: before 20s.png (411 KB, 827x454) Image search: [Google]
before 20s.png
411 KB, 827x454
>tfw they're giving me the talk
>I have to get a job
>tfw want to get a job
>something inside me won't allow me to look
>stuck in a rut
>going to be 26 in 2 months
>>
File: 1424875737161.png (555 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1424875737161.png
555 KB, 437x468
>mfw mommy cries over the phone after discovering I will not give her that wife and those grandkids she has long waited for
>>
File: 1458350275702.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458350275702.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>27352999
Single mothers should be outlawed. It honestly fucked me up so hard and I was chad til age 10 maybe. I could become chad again but I'm so horribly damaged...
>>
>>27352981
Nah. I'm working and going to a college that I paid for with an academic scholarship. There isn't that much more they could reasonably expect me to do at this point in my life.

I do think they're disappointed by my incompetence with women though. They want grandkids. I'll try to make it up to them though. I will work hard and take care of them when they get old. I will do my best to be a good son to make up for my deficits.
>>
>>27352999
Iktf

>>27353184
>It honestly fucked me up so hard and I was chad til age 10 maybe
This too
>>
>>27352999
same here. have silblings who want nothing to do with me as well.

I needed help but never got any.
>>
File: 1432571330914.jpg (492 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
1432571330914.jpg
492 KB, 600x496
>will never have a gf
>will never be married
>will never have kids
>chose anime and 2D instead

No regrets
>>
>>27353167
>going to be 26 in five months
>never been on a date

At least I have a stable job, doing my third year at the same place, making above average money for my shit country.

As long as this allows me to live on my own in my apartment, buying good tech and food, I will be happy with myself.
>>
>>27352981
Yeah, no. They are very loving, supporting, and actually really proud of me.
>>
>>27354127
>will never have a gf
>will never be married
>will never have kids
>i hate anime and manga

FUCK.
>>
>>27354075
>same here. have silblings who want nothing to do with me as well

can you elaborate? im curious.
>>
>>27353078
Im pretty sure it was gentle ribbing and him being the autist he is took it personally and had a panic attack.
>>
>>27353167
>something inside me won't allow me to look

i have this problem aswell
>>
>mother's sister breaks up with her husband because he cheated on her
>mother's other sister breaks up with her husband because he cheated on her twice
>father's sister breaks up with her husband because he also cheated on her twice
>parents break up because they kept having fights triggered by the red bills
>at family dinner
>"so anon, am i going to see grandchildren any time soon? :DD"

no bitch, you will die alone. that's what you get for giving birth to me during a period without any ideals or morals.
>>
why would anyone make that cake

it makes me sad
>>
>>27354328
My sister is much older than me and left home when I was a toddler. My brothers have left home as well and live their own lives. I'm the youngest.

I never really knew them desu. Only my one brother who bullied me a lot as kids. They've done stuff together over the years but I was left out. Don't know why. I've never fell out with them, I just never talk to them.
>>
>Younger me
>Mom: You never go out? Do you not have any friends? Why aren't you like the other kids? Why don't you go out and have fun like everyone else rather than stay inside all day? It's not healthy having no social interaction
>Me now
>Mom: You're never here! I'm always alone in this house! Why are you always out with friends? You always choose your friends over this family! Why can't you just stay home!?

Fucking hell.
>>
>Overprotective mother
>Won't let you play outside with friends because they're a 'bad crowd'
>Won't let you sleep over houses
>Years later
>Why don't you have any friends?
>>
File: 1410058173575.jpg (74 KB, 976x622) Image search: [Google]
1410058173575.jpg
74 KB, 976x622
I've still got them convinced that I'm doing well. They think I'm some brilliant super-genius who's going to get a high-paying job doing nerdy stuff. Little do they know though, I'm a very mentally ill drug addict on the brink of homelessness and I'm probably going to have to drop out of school.

They're starting to get suspicious though. Recently I've pretty much cut all contact with them. I don't even have a real reason for it, I've just stopped answering my phone. I kinda just want to be left alone. My family's getting pretty worried though. My dad actually told me he was scared I was giving up or doing drugs. He's an alcoholic so he probably feels responsible. And one of my relatives called the cops to check on me because she was worried I was dead or sick or something. I didn't answer the door though.

It gets more intimidating for me to get back in touch as each day passes, because they'll all probably be mad at me. I really don't want to spend a whole day calling everyone, apologizing over and over. I gotta make up some excuse for why I haven't answered, maybe tell them my phone was broken or I was in the hospital or something. I'm just sick of telling all these lies to everyone. I wish I could just have never existed.
>>
>>27354657
THIS FUCKING original FEEL GODDAMMIT .
>>
>>27354777
Ey senpai If you don't feel sorry you shouldn't apolagize, but your family is one of the most important things to have in your life. They obviously care about you, so why don't you care about them?
>>
>>27354777
>They think I'm some brilliant super-genius
when I was little, some guy gave me a rubiks cube to play with on a plane, I peeled the stickers off and put them on solved and everyone freaked out. My family still thinks that I'm an undiscovered genius, and that's probably the only reason they haven't kicked me out as they routinely say "when you become a rich you better give me a piece" every time I fuck up
>>
>not a burden family says
>family only saved a box of chad bro's grade cards/baby blanket/pictures and other things of him
>mom sold my stuff one day at a yardsale when i was in school
>>
>>27354777
Damn, that's a true feel, my friend.
>>
>anything good I do is because of how I was raised
>anything bad I do is because I'm lazy/not trying
>anything bad they do is because thats how they were born XD

>>27354657
Yep my mum did this as soon a I was 18 she wanted me out and going to get drunk etc.
>>
>>27354657
iktf.
>tells me i could go over to the ice cream man at age 26
>tells me he will have left when you got over to him
>she does not know what to make me for dinner
>she does not know what kind of things am into because all she wants to ever do is be on facebook or candycrush.
i tried to show her stuff but nope.
>>
>>27352981

>"haha look at how he cuts the cake"
>>
Oh God that greentext hit way too close to home. Now I'm nervous my parents will make a cake like that for me
>>
File: 1436613861823.png (603 KB, 720x470) Image search: [Google]
1436613861823.png
603 KB, 720x470
>>27355363
>They obviously care about you

This is the most terrible feel. Who here /aliveforthesakeoftheirparents/?
>>
File: sosiliaa apu staja.jpg (8 KB, 322x156) Image search: [Google]
sosiliaa apu staja.jpg
8 KB, 322x156
>Mom and Dad both rational smart people who provided me stable childhood
>130+ IQ
>6/10 face
>6'2
>Studying physics at university
>6.5x5 inch dick
<no job so don't have much money
<crippling social anxienty
<not many friends, the few I have I talk to via internet not face to face
<kissless virgin, never had a gf
<don't like anime
<can feel alcoholism kicking in as of lately
<have semi-seriously contemplated sudoku, but don't want to do it because I don't want to hurt my family
I've sort of managed to keep the facade up so far but it's only a matter of time before people will see me as the worthless failure I am
>>
I've dealt with situations like that before. Especially that "Look how he cuts the cake!" bit, when they talk about you to other people like you're not even there, like you're some dumb animal or something. My mom even forced me to go see a psychiatrist a handful of times, and made me take antidepressants because I was weird. I hated it and would just sit there not saying anything. I just wanted to be me, and she was trying to force me to be normal. Of course, people at school found out and I became the 'crazy' kid.

I moved away, stopped talking to my family, and live my life like the fucking oddball I am.
>>
>>27356155
That's a damn good success story mate. How did you finally move away? What's your life like now?
>>
>>27356244
I basically joined the military, which allowed me to escape from being stuck at home and to not get in debt up to my eyes from college, and I found a girl I'm with who likes me for the weird guy I am.

I still get calls from my mom wanting to stay in contact, but I don't really pay them much attention. What I've learned is you don't have to have people in your life who you don't want there.
>>
>>27356048
>contemplated sudoku
Don't do sudoku, man, it's not worth it
>>
File: -------------.jpg (10 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
-------------.jpg
10 KB, 405x371
>>27355732
Seriously, why the fuck do parents make fun of EVERYTHING we do as though it is some sort of comedy goldmine?

>In the yard last night
>Using my telescope to look at the moon
>That is all I am doing
>Nothing funny about that
>Just looking through a telescope
>Parents come into the garden to smoke
>Hear from behind me
>'looking at the stars, space boy?'
>try to ignore them, because it is pathetic
>mom says something about 'anon you really bend funny when you look through that telescope'
>dad laughs and says 'don't worry son, the astronauts won't look down your top, they are already in space your bony chest might make them think of the alien from aliens and frighten them'
>again not funny but they both laugh hard
>get pretty aggreavated
>tell them I am looking at the moon not looking for astronauts
>they tell me to look for the monkey that got sent to space 'so I can ask him how to wipe my ass properly' because they keep finding shit stains in my pants (from their food)

Its just sad. They should be nice to me.
>>
>>27356407
Pretty bad BANTS tbqh
>>
>>27356327
>and I found a girl

heh, enjoy getting cucked, military faggot.
>>
>>27356407
>looking at the stars, space boy?
What the fuck? They sound like a couple of unfunny dicks
>>
>>27356048
you should kill yourself
id murder for your stats desu
>>
>>27356335
fucking sudoku
this killed me
>>
No. I am not. They are not normies. Fuck you.
>>
>>27356407
Your parents talk like school bullies in badly written teen tv shows
>>
>>27356454
Well I've been with her over 4 years and haven't encountered any "cucking" yet, so I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>27356407
Dude, you should learn how to wipe your ass. No wonder they are treating you like that.
>>
>>27354777
They won't be too mad, they love you.
>>
>>27355576
Then when you start doing that all of a sudden it's a problem, you're never around anymore, you're getting older you shouldn't be out partying! etc.
>>
>>27352981

No, I really don't think so. I support myself and I see them about once a year. They call me and want to talk sometimes.

I'm sure they wish I did more with my life, but whatever, I've always been an anti-social wierdo. They've accepted it by now.

Anyway, my normalfag brother will have kids and all that, so they have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>27352981
I always thought my brother would be the fuck up abd I would be a college grad following my dreams .
I still live at home and can barely help with bills while he has a home and a high paying job and a wonderful girl friend.
I think she wishes she would have paid more attention to me in place of having screaming matches with my brother.
I don't even understand so many normal adult concepts like how to pay taxes or go about renting a home.
I feel like a drowning. I need a hug
>>
>>27356407
>Have a beer in front of parents during party
>"Look everyone, anon's drinking"
>Woah don't get too drunk there, boy!
>Haha you're gonna be SO wasted
>Oh, look at you, you bad boy!
>I bet you're drunk already
>Acting like it's my first drink ever
>I've literally been so drunk I've puked, they just don't know.

And that's why I keep my drinking hidden from them.
>>
>>27352981
>Always got good grades in school
>have good career prospects ahead of me
>have a "girlfriend"
>tfw they have no idea I'm a sissy crossdressing faggot
>tfw my "girlfriend" is actually a guy who I let dominate me and who makes be do perverted acts of voyeurism.
>tfw still coasting on their misplaced pride in me.
>>
>>27356407
I honestly don't get why so many parents do this. Do they really think it's more important to crack a few unfunny jokes than to, you know, be good parents and shit? I don't want to blame others for my shortcomings, but I think one of the reasons I'm so romantically inept now is due to me never having a """girlfriend""" as a kid because my parents would mock me relentlessly if they suspected me of having a crush on anyone. I ended up just pretending I didn't have any interest in girls
>>
File: 1454203593917.jpg (425 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454203593917.jpg
425 KB, 1200x1200
Why do parents try so fucking hard to hide sex from you from the time you are born but once you hit college or are at the age when people normally go to college or start working or whatever, they want you to bareback creampie a girl and give them grandkids?

Because thats literally what is involved.

So why the sudden change? It's like a lightswitch.
>>
File: IMAG1477~01~01~01.jpg (33 KB, 70x158) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1477~01~01~01.jpg
33 KB, 70x158
>>27356407
Should've replied with "Mom you really bend funny for that nigger when dads at work"
>>
our generation will set things right.
we may not be parents in the traditional sense, but with the beta uprising, our rape babies will grow into strong men as their toxic mothers are hidden away from them.
all Chads will be executed and Staceys will be kept in a massive gf-bank and distributed equally.
>>
I know.
The funny part is that they can't accept it. I don't give a fuck but they still try to think they're proud.
>>
>>27357321
I know right, its also the same for girlfriends. It's like the second you hit a specific age they go from "No girls around, you're too young" to demanding you to have a girlfriend and know what sex positions you're in.

Also what parents did you guys have when it came to fapping:
The "It's okay, it's completely normal" type
The "I'm just gonna ignore it and not hint that I know about it" type
The "HAHA HE'S MASTURBATING" type
>>
File: 1458611917202.jpg (43 KB, 576x406) Image search: [Google]
1458611917202.jpg
43 KB, 576x406
>>27357432
Ironically coming from a kissless virgin I've got the "completely normal" type

Although my dad finds it more on the funny side (but cant say shit because literally all males have done it literally all of them any who say they havent is a fucking liar) and my mom is a bit more like "ew boys" about it but in general they have never given me any shit for it at all

I still have an extremely cringey memory when I asked my mom to explain what was happening (I discovered fapping)

It hurts to even think about it, it hurts to try to type it

It hurts even more that she explained it calmly like she didnt give a shit, even used the word "orgasm"

Also

>It's like the second you hit a specific age they go from "No girls around, you're too young" to demanding you to have a girlfriend and know what sex positions you're in.

Fucking this, they will joke about "so are any girls into you" and want you to watch sex movies with them and joke about "harmless fun" and other blatantly sexual things and I'm like

Where the fuck were you when I was younger? Why weren't you encouraging me when I was a kid/in highschool and now I'm socially-sexually stunted and am having to work overtime to make up for it?

Fuck you. (fuck them)
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 499x499
>>27356407
>>they tell me to look for the monkey that got sent to space 'so I can ask him how to wipe my ass properly' because they keep finding shit stains in my pants (from their food)
>>
File: kill me now.png (317 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.png
317 KB, 720x404
>>27353184
mom gets preg at 15 have me at 16
raised by her and grandma
she joins military so now we end up moving every 4-5 years
wonders why im fucked up since not having a stable upbringing and having to be the new kid constantly

34 now and never worked and have been labelled high functioning autist, sit in my apartment all day browsing the same dozen sites or playing games.

goin out for supper this weekend to give me back my taxes and her new husbands dad is gonna be there....hoping they arent gonna try to get me a job and its just gonna be a casual catchup on how ive been doing instead(most likely not tho)....
>>
i actually have 2 brothers and most likely neither will reproduce. so i really am not tbqh. i bet my mom is so ashamed KEK
>>
I know I am. I'm a fuckin waste.

If I have kids I'll do my best so that they can enjoy a decent and agreeable life. Unlike me.
>>
being an only child with a single mom really sucked ass

tfw never learned the basics of being man
tfw mom lied and said that dad tried to kill me and himself
>>
>>27357592
What is it like one of those educational videos you see where the person explains it in full scientific terms?
>>
>no problems with my upbringing
>parents still together to this day
>no abuse or anything like that
>older brother startsedgoing out, drinking, etc
>this only makes it more glaring to parents when I never did anything like that
>"you should be out with friends"
>"you should be living your life, instead of being sat on a computer all day"
>never had a response
At least I wasnt fucked up/fucked over by anyone
tfw no one to blame but myself
>>
File: 1444310014405.png (113 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1444310014405.png
113 KB, 500x592
>>27357376
>GO TO YOUR ROOM ANON
Meanwhile, the seed of a doubt is growing in the dad's head.
>>
>>27357744
Its even weirder when your younger brother starts doing that, like he's doing 'adult' stuff before you.
>>
File: 1447036125043.png (79 KB, 305x265) Image search: [Google]
1447036125043.png
79 KB, 305x265
No but it feels like it. My mom is too overprotective so she wants me to stay at home for a while. Being stuck here reminds me that I couldn't reach the success my brother and sister had at my age. By the time I turn 21, I'm going to moveout to live with a friend of mine who was looking for a roommate. My mom might object but she's the only one so my dad might be able to help me out here.
>>
What age were you when you realized everything your father told you about your mother was true? Or when you understood why he left her?
>>
>>27357145
Similar sentiments here. My mother is very over protective and nosy, and will pry for intimate details. The one time I did have a girlfriend, I got to constantly hear "I don't like her."

Yet it doesn't stop there. ANY interest I have, any hobby I take up, any project I start, there she is, nagging.

I guess she's right about me being a fuck up though. I'm a 31 year old virgin and still living with he.
>>
>>27357715
No it was more casual it was like

"Thats called an orgasm"

When I was wondering why it felt like something should be coming out but nothing was

God I was such a dipshit when I was younger
>>
>>27357432
I've never even seen my parents kiss. They are still married, unhappily, but still. I've never seen any sort of affection shown between them.

It was an ignore type mostly. My mom likes to snoop and found some porn on my computer when I was 13 and I got a talking to about how it was wrong. Completely left out the rest of the birds and the bees, just that it was wrong.
>>
>>27356910
Same shit happened to me from fucking annoying family. After the third or so time of me drinking at events/whatever they didn't give a fuck or comment on it anymore.
>>
>>27358230
That sounds like my parents, probably why I'm fucked up
>>
Brother just graduated with his MBA at a top business school in the country and got a job making $100k+ per year immediately. Meanwhile I got a 1.9 GPA my first semester at my shit state school.
>>
>>27358325
Well it gets old. Thing is my first time actually drinking with friends wasn't like that. By the time I drank in front of my family I'd been drunk multiple times.
>>
>>27352981
I know, they tell me everyday. But I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>27352981
it's time to listen to my woes fellow robits

>be autist
>didn't leave school library until second year of highschool
>clever autist, do really well until my second year of A levels (british)
>went to all girls grammer school for A-levels
>doing well, confident as fug, no competition and top of my game
>my mother has a mid-life crisis breaks down and divorces my father, taking half his savings and leaving the house
>weeks coming up to this she was a completely different person, hollow, empty inside, wouldn't leave her room and obsessed with trvial things like her old friends from her old town when she was a teen
>leaves me broken
>now I despise women, lost all confidence, and basically barely managed to get into university.
>literally fucked up everything

that's it mates
>>
>>27352981
Not really, I've turned out better than they expected. I've already accomplished shit they couldn't. Not only that, I'm actually starting to come out of my shell.
>>
>>27358674
Sounds to me like you just pussied out, m8.
>>
>>27358674
oh no you're smart and you're making something out of yourself poor thing :(
>>
>>27356910
Just turn into an alcoholic. Worked with my folks. Then again my father was an impressive drunk...
>>
>>27358705
easy to say that when you didn't see your own mother become a complete stranger in front of your eyes, almost destroy your fathers will to live and didn't have the courtesy to admit she was doing anything wrong about it.

if your own mother can't be trusted, who on earth can? it leaves you horribly cynical, paranoid and lacking in any real motivation.

Plus it basically makes you hate women as irrational lunatics with no sense of principal or moral compass
>>
>>27353167

totally the opposite for me

>tfw no gf at 26

notthatbad.jpg.leddit
>>
Came home pissed off for my 21st birthday because I had to work a 10 hour day unexpectedly and then go to a summer class for calc3. The weekend was fine except for hitting a wall mixing a lot of shots with beer.
>>
>>27358736
>Parents drink heavily
>Say you can drink around them when you're underage
>Be pushy with it at parties and weddings and stuff for you to 'have a taste'
>Act gleeful when you first drink around them
>They then get 'concerned' that you drink a lot and hang around with a 'bad crowd' after years of pushing you to make friends.
>>
>>27357909
That's me, I am the oldest child and I work then scurry back to my home after. My father no longer cares and is always talking to my younger brother now about, everything.
>>
Does having a single mom really fuck you up that bad?
>>
>>27359160
It depends on the details, really

Factors like
>Do you know your dad?
>Do you have a dad?
>What is your relationship with your dad?
>The circumstances of you parents' split
>Their parenting skills
>How well they have their own shit together.

As far as I can tell, I turned out alright. The society you grow up in also palys a part in your development.
>>
File: dadscar.png (91 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
dadscar.png
91 KB, 897x570
>>27352981
;_;

I know this already
>>
>>27359258
If my dad wasn't such a drunk fat fuck maybe I would have turned out all right. Jackass bailed when I was 5. If, by some miracle I can meet a nice girl and have some kids I'm gonna be a really good dad.
>>
Nope. Studying in astronomy in University. Have friends, actually have a good IQ. Don't have a gf though, but I really don't care thus far. I only come on this board to laugh at you
>>
>>27359160
Yep. You get to see the whole 'Flown the nest' syndrome in works. They want their kid to be 'normal' and have friends, girlfriends, drink underage, be popular, all that shit.

However, their massive over protectiveness causes them to ban you from seeing any friend they consider 'bad' which is basically anyone who isn't white really, or anyone who's mothers they don't like, no matter what the child is like. This causes the kid to be alienated because every time their friends invite them to stuff, the mother says no. To the point they give up. Even though the kids may not be the most popular, they're at least a group of friends. Yet they'll still have the audacity to ask why you have no friends.

Then later on in life, after they constantly say how they wish you had friends to go out with, they'll once again freak out when you get friends from high school or college and whine about how you're never around. Even though they were the ones saying you should go out more. Since they can't do anything about it now due to being older, such as banning you from going out, they instead try to shame you as if you're never there for her, as if you HAVE to be.

Holy shit girlfriends are even worse. They'll always ask, as with every family member, why you don't have one and they'll often 'wonder if they'll ever have grandkids' and the second a girl comes along in your life, they act jealous and possessive, because she's gonna steal you away from her.

The whole "I'll throw you out if you don't get a job" is a lie too, because the second you move out (I actually go this one too, when I was gonna move for college) they beg for you to stay, because they don't know what to do without you. Thats why a lot of NEETs are from single mothers who baby their sons because they don't want them to leave, they don't actually want them to grow up and fly the nest.
However, they still want you to get a job, so they can take money from you. Charge you rent so they can buy alcohol.
>>
>>27353167
Same for me, but almost 4 months until I turn 26.
>>
>that feel when all of Humanity is a disappointment to you

Ah well, I suppose you can't please everyone
>>
>>27358013
All he had to do was not stick his dick in some young bitch. All he had to do, and the family would be fine. But no, life has to be perfect for Chad Thundercock, he'll never take a hit for the team, even for his own flesh and blood.
>>
File: 1422331849322.png (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1422331849322.png
156 KB, 800x800
>>27359288
Why must you post this?
>>
>>27359663
That's more or less how it went for me.
My father left when I was three and I saw him one week end out of two, so it's not like he wasn't here at all even though he can't parent for shit.

I thought my mom was a bit crazy and all, but now that I'm reading it it all makes sense. And I'm really feeling reassured about the "kick you out" thing.
She must have noticed how fucked up it was given how she treats my brother (not the same father, single mom again).
>>
>>27352981
They are a bigger disappointment to me. Can't wait till they just die.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.