[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...You people sickin me. You hate on woman yet you flock to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 101010101101101.jpg (127 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
101010101101101.jpg
127 KB, 1160x629
...You people sickin me.
You hate on woman yet you flock to them like flys to horse shit.
>>
I would flock to male robots, but I'm pretty sure they are repulsed by being into the same sex.

I mean, why not be gay? We can have fun, play video games, travel around the world and have undying loyal dedication.

Wouldn't that sound amazing?

Better complain about grills instead.
>>
>>27352950
>hate on women
check
>flock to them
I'm bi and in a relationship with a transitioning guy, fuck do you think this site is?
>>
That's the true hypocrisy of r9k, literally go into a thread and say "femanon" and these dudes will proposition you regardless of their stance on women. I just wish we were generally more consistent with our views
>>
i wonder how big bernies dick is
>>
File: 1458622110163.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1458622110163.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>/r9k/ is one person
laughable
>>
There's a thread with over 30 replies about some weird looking autistic girl.
She's going to beg a chad for his cock.
She's a whore.
Stop it.
>>
File: comfyasfuck.jpg (20 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfyasfuck.jpg
20 KB, 409x409
>>27352950

>Be homosexual
>Can hate women consistently

Fucking heteros have no chance. They will always be slaves to the pussy
>>
>>27353366
YUUUUGGE
>>
>>27352950
You are absolutely right, so naturally people will just ignore your thread.

As an aside, I don't have a waifu, but I do solely masturbate to anime. I have several onaholes, and I can read both a bit of Japanese and Mandarin from cursory grammar guides and tons of light practice alone.

Half of /r9k/ will think someone like that is the most pathetic piece of shit in the world, along with anyone who has a waifu. However, I only rarely lust over 3d women, and if I ever interact with women in real life, I can genuinely treat them with the base respect you afford to all people, since I don't have ulterior motives in my interaction (they might, but that applies to anyone, not just women).

The waifu/hentai crowd just doesn't have the vitriol which most "non-degenerate" robots have day-in and day-out about a half of the world's population. It just seems depressing from afar.

Romantic relationships are an unfair relationship. This will not change until you find a way to completely control that relationship, and that is full of unfortunate implications. However, no one is forcing you to be in a romantic relationship. You can either play the game or take your ball and go home. Yeah, people may have never wanted your ball in the first place, but that's the reason why there is a game, and that is the reason why you can choose not to play it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.