[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been talking and hanging out with this girl, but for some reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: obitoheart.png (166 KB, 728x404) Image search: [Google]
obitoheart.png
166 KB, 728x404
Been talking and hanging out with this girl, but for some reason im afraid to make any moves, maybe cause i really like this one and she told me that she's tired of waiting and her ex keeps constantly messaging her so im afraid here that that things might end up badly.

Gonna go hang out with her later today and 100% sure I wanna go in for the kiss, been a long time coming, but I feel like a retard now since I'll do it after she told me she is tired of waiting....

Can you give me any tips /r9k/? How the fk do i do this, what do i say or should I just go for it? Dont fail me now 4chan

all tips appreciated, dont wanna end up like pic related

WILL POST HOW IT WENT LATER
>>
I wish I could help but I'm kv so I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe try getting close to her and see how she reacts, I think that if she doesn't try to back away when you try to get closer, you might have a chance
>>
>her ex keeps messaging her

she still wants his dick, i hope you realize this
>>
>>27352466
Umm... Uhhhh..... I dunno...... There's always the possibility of getting cucked by your ex, especially since he's pestering her and probably won't stop when you "go official" or however dating works. Do you have enough self esteem to fail? Does going in for a kiss actually work like in the media? How do you know you're reading the right cues? I dunno op...
>>
Same situation, but the girl I was talking to want's to fuck real bad.
I really really want to make a move, but I'm just a scared insecure dicklet.
I even went to the store to buy rubbers but freaked out and left.
>>
Don't. Save yourself the misery. Let's say you go in for the kiss and you get the girl. Then what? A qt 3.14 won't quiet the voices down. She won't stop the self loathing. She'll just make everything worse.
>>
>>27352620
Been like 4-5 months since they ended their shit and her ex is a fking cry baby that got with her in 9-10th grade party, asked her out while drunk and didn't kiss for like 2 weeks after that... although yeah I kind of agree that you never forget your first.. Can i make her forget that dick though? Fuck man why is this shit complicated as fuck
>>
>>27352633
If I go official and he keeps messaging her I will literally knock the fucker out, both of them are from my school so it's not that hard, dont wanna get kicked out right before graduating though.

Going in for a kiss is just another step towards making a relationship and showing the person that you actually give a fuck about them.

Clues? I had many chances and I wasted them all completely, literally went over to her house and slept with her in her moms bed.. didn't fuck because we got too wasted playing russian roulette with vodka lmao, how do i mess up that badly??
>>
Just get close and be relaxed, when you go for the kiss make sure you gently touch her face either rest you hand on her cheek or gently grab her chin with your hand. try looking into her eyes but don't take too long this should last about five seconds and just lean in for the kiss. Remember don't get too crazy with the kiss unless she wants it. Unwelcomed tongue can be bad. All girls are different op so try reading her and if she doesn't seem interested try to make her interested. It mostly comes down to instincts. Be relaxed and have confidence, if you don't have confidence fake it, you'll inherit real confidence in no time. Good luck op.
SOURCE: Once a cyborge turned normalfag borderline Chad with a gf.
>>
>>27352761
>tfw you are nothing but missed opportunity
>>
Never really had to deal with any of my gf exs because they're all pussies but if anything try talking to him man to man be a little intimidating by looking him in the eyes, that usually gets me to back off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.