[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> dad talks to me in kitchen > parents have begun worrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: 1424490579489.jpg (90 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1424490579489.jpg
90 KB, 572x640
> dad talks to me in kitchen
> parents have begun worrying i'm going to kill myself
>>
>>27352066
Well you're here.
No shit.
>>
>Are you seeing someone?
>Are you gay?
>Are you drinking?
>Are you doing drugs?
>Are you going to kill yourself?

Have I missed any steps how questions usually evolve for a robot?
>>
My parents found out I attempted and it crushed them

The are just worried about you anon.

Talk to them. Even if you are suicidal, it'll at least give them the opportunity to brace and improve your life / your relationship with them.

Keep going anon. Don't give up hope yet
>>
>>27352172
Should include something about friends and having no aspirations
>>
>>27352172
my mom literally never asks me anything like this. It annoys me tho since it gives me the impression that she doesn't care.
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
Time for a relevant story.

>23 years old
>khv high school dropout NEET
>spend days and nights in front of my PC playing games and watching anime
>only come out for food and beer
>never leave the house
>parents get worried about me
>try to confront me about my lifestyle
>we get into an argument, which leads to me going upstairs and slamming the door
>about an hour later the police arrive
>they called the fucking police and told them I threatened suicide
>the police detain me and take me to the psych ward at the local hospital, where I am involuntary committed
>spend the next month in the psych ward
>take the chemical jew every day to curb my schizoid tendencies, anxiety, and all the rest of my problems
>try to ignore the screams of the psychosis sufferers at night
>eventually get out of the ward
>parents wonder if I've changed
>go back upstairs and turn on my computer
>start playing vidya again
>return to normal schedule

That was last year. My parents are getting fed up with me again. I hope they don't try to pull this bullshit again.
>>
>>27352230
He should be grateful for having parents like that. I've been going through depression since was a teenager, and my mother would just yell at me, call me lazy, and basically call me a loser for having no friends.
>>
File: My whole life.jpg (162 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
My whole life.jpg
162 KB, 600x817
>>27352172
>are you gay
this one really pissed me off
my entire time in highschool, my parents thought i was gay because i never had a gf
>>
>>27353428
>I hope they don't try to pull this bullshit again.

Do you honestly think that your parents are in the wrong here? They're overreacting because they had no idea their son would turn out this way -- in the world your parents grew up in, the kind of situation you're in was impossible.

Have you thought about your future, Anon? Do you think your parents are going to support you forever? What are you going to do when they kick you out for good?
>>
>>27353525
legit consider suidide
>>
Don't do it anon.

The world has more than 4 billion years and you are very lucky to have the chance to play games and shit.
>>
>>27352172
My parents never asked such questions because i always told them pretty much everything as they are the only people i talk to. Should i stop telling them ?
>>
File: How can i expain this.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
How can i expain this.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>27353856
>>27353856
>relatively unintersting post
>tells to him to go "suidide"
sure kiddo
>>
File: g34.gif (1 MB, 484x305) Image search: [Google]
g34.gif
1 MB, 484x305
>hey anon, are you seeing any girls...or boys?
>>
>wake up really late
>mom sends a message asking me if I'm still alive
>>
File: Are you really still trying.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
Are you really still trying.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>27353856
nigga wut?
this comment is so original
>>
>>27354052
>>27353525
>>27352172
do parents really just jump to the "you're gay" assumption?
>>
>>27353428
what the fuck? Can cops really just take you cuz someone SAID you may commit suicide? My mom dod the same shit but I was under 18 so I couldn't do shit.
>>
>>27355172
i beehive they can, i dont know how things work in the american mental health system or the lock of it
>>
File: 1433952454116.jpg (53 KB, 850x570) Image search: [Google]
1433952454116.jpg
53 KB, 850x570
>>27353428
asylum time sounds comfy but thats probably cause iv watched too many indie comedies, i bet in reality its boring, scary and smells bad
>>
>>27355332
I've been to one

the unit for aggressive people is scary
the one for depressed people is relaxing
>>
>>27354955
Mine did. They've assumed that I'm gay since I was 13 because I never had a girlfriend. My mom still won't believe that I'm not gay and has given up hope that I'll ever have kids. At least now she stopped asking.
>>
>>27355471
>13
>never had a girlfriend
>this is a problem
What shithole do you live in?
>>
>>27355939
>what shithole do you live in?
The US

I think it's because my dad was a Chad and my mom's a whore so they couldn't fathom someone not having a girlfriend even at that age or maybe it's just the way that I behave.
>>
>>27356044
I can understand at 15 or 16 but 13 seems very young for that. My parents never mentioned it until I was about 17
>>
Fucking show off.
Look at me everyone
I have a father, and a kitchen

Quit trying to break your home you faggot.
>>
>>27354955
My mom never asked me but apparently tried to find out through my sister. She assured her that I wasn't gay, just a degenerate with weird taste in women.

Can't deny it.
>>
>>27355462
You have a fucked up sense of relaxation.
You need professional help.
>>
>>27356044
Nice cover story faggot

I have changed my mind. proceed, kill yourself.
>>
>>27357440
He just talked about being there and getting the help, why are you stupid?
>>
>>27357462
No, you're right. How ignorant of me.

Go have a relaxing vacation in a nut house full of depressed people.
>>
File: mafe.jpg (13 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
mafe.jpg
13 KB, 250x348
>left my cell at home
>come back from my wagecuck job and find a gazilion missed calls from mom, my brother and aunt
>I think my mother was apparently worried I have killed myself or something because I've been sounding sad the last couple of days
>>
>>27356044
How's it possible for the spawn of Chad and whore not to be sexually successful
>>
>>27353428
I got committed to
but mainly because I tried to kill myself
wasn't that bad actually
made some friends inpatient some cool heroin addicts, we talked and shit
>>
>>27357495
So why are you building this anticipation and infesting the people around you who sincerely give a fuck.

Quit being such a god damn drama queen.
The only attention you need is a beating.
>>
>>27357569
What? How is forgetting my phone at home being a drama queen?
>>
>>27357493
This guy is right
>>27355462
What the fuck are you talking about relaxing?
I couldn't wait to get out Jesus Christ
>>
>>27357607
You're dense kid.

You build up a situation. Suicide. You plant it in people's minds. Then maybe you sincerely lost your phone. Maybe you said some trigger shit and intended to lose your phone knowing people who care would react and express concern.

You are a drama queen.
Look at you now.
Doing what?
Dramatic pay attention to me dtama queen bullshit.

Your life has people who care. Shit or get off the pot you pussy. Life's hard. Deal with it or deliver
>>
>>27357495
my mom automatically assumes I'm dead if I don't respond to a missed call within two hours. at all times.
>>
>>27355332
Yeah, the aggressive and manic guys are scary. But if they start causing shit, they are hauled out of there by professionals. Professionals as in "alright guys, let's do this quick and quiet" and that nigga is gone.

It can be comfy because everybody's life is fucked up, trust me when I say they do not give one single shit that you're living at home being taken care of by your family collecting neetbux. That is called having your shit together. Niggas in there so manic they tried to steal a police car for jokes.

And your meals are served. Cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. On time, every time, no fucking trauma
>>
>>27357716
>Maybe you said some trigger shit and intended to lose your phone knowing people who care would react and express concern.
"no"
>>
File: 1453070341696.jpg (53 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1453070341696.jpg
53 KB, 650x650
>be very depressed one day, more than usual
>decide to just get high because why not
>smoke a lot of weed
>lay on my couch for 24 hours straight, in the dark listening to music
>my dad literally comes check on me every 2 hours and asks if i am alive when i ask him about it
this never happened before, did never happen again
>>
>>27357646
>forgot phone at home
>parents thought you were actually anhero
Bullshit because you live at home and your trophy whore mother would have noticed the crybaby ringtone and obnoxious buzzing.

No wait. Was the phone dead. Is that your next lie?
>>
>>27357808
Wrong guy?
>>
>>27357751
So many lies within one word.

>no
So you're telling me they have no reason to assume you would kill yourself?

Story is falling appart OP
>>
>>27352066
At least your parents actually give a shit about your mental health.
>>
File: 1458601579366.jpg (31 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1458601579366.jpg
31 KB, 343x543
>>27352066
>literally tell my dad I want to kill myself
>he says nothing
>does nothing

does he know I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it or does he just not care?
>>
>>27353428
This happened to me when I was 14 except I didnt get committed because my dad works in the industry and yelled at my mom to fuck off and not get me committed. Parents are divorced and my mom told the hospital staff my dad had no say in it, but my dad said he wouldnt let my mom use his car if she did it. Police patted me down then rammed my head into the top of the cop car pretending to guide my head in because I was crying. I now have a record for domestic violence and mental illness so I can't get a lot of jobs or go into the military. It was punishment for blocking my moms punches because I was bothering her in the car because I just got a tooth pulled without anesthesia (just a small one but it still hurt). Dad quit after being pressured for being too nice to the tards he worked with, he used to tell stories about the kids he worked with getting beat to shit by the other caregivers. Ama
>>
>>27357830
Yeah
My bad

I think the little bitch caught on though
>>
>>27355172
Only in America and Canada. I believe in the UK too but its really hard, they have to prove you're an immediate threat and proof isn't just words, it's even harder in Australia/NZ
>>
>>27357872
Exactly

Let's all feel sorry for op now
>>
>>27357872
Understands the value of
>>27357357
>>
>>27357932
>he used to tell stories about the kids he worked with getting beat to shit by the other caregivers

So I can apply for a job in a psych ward and collect government bucks for beating tards and schizos with no repercussions? What was his job title and where do I sign up?
>>
>>27357646
Those little pinpricks of blind terror that run up and down your spine that you're always trying to ignore. You're trapped. And you play it safe, because you don't want to find out all of a sudden that your leash is actually a lot shorter than you thought.

"Please do this" always sounds like "Do you really want to find out what happens if you refuse?". "You should stay for a little longer" becomes "Tell me you're leaving now and I can't stop you, I fucking dare you."
>>
>>27358077
Job title was DSP (Direct Support Professional) it was with a private center that got shut down after someone got beaten to death by the caregivers (spun off as trying to restrain them)
>>
>>27357716
Chill pops, he didn't mean nothin by it. You just an old hard-ass, that's all
>>
>>27352172
>tfw religious parents who will never ask if you're gay
>tfw I will never have an opportunity to tell them, no, faggots should be herded into gas chambers heil hitler and I just have absolutely no interest in binding myself to a subhuman succubus parasite for the rest of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI
>>
>>27357897
Ask him straight to ser what happens
>>
>>27352066
By the way, you're lucky. If they fear that you're suicidal they won't harass you about growing up
>>
>>27353428
Shit, I was wondering what happens when someone threatens suicide. Now I know for sure that it should only be a last resort.
>>
File: 1457395751823.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1457395751823.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>27352066
>tfw you're about to turn 19 this week and the only achievements in life are in WoW.

Awaiting this type of conversation anytime soon now.
>>
>>27358274
this video is pretty surreal when you don't even crack a smile
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.