[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else do what I do thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
Post things you do that you don't think others do ITT

I go to my local university and sit in on the huge lecture classes just for entertainment. I'm not even a student, I just enjoy learning new things. I leave when ever I want and usually go into random classes. No one has ever said anything and if there was an instance I'd run out. I do this maybe 2 days a week

I wonder if this still makes me a NEET
>>
>>27351917
so fukken brave
all lectures are public
>>
File: 1426799245191.jpg (368 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1426799245191.jpg
368 KB, 1280x848
there's like a million of them but whenever a thread comes up my mind goes blank
>>
That's awesome, I wanted to do this when I was in school, but never had time and the unis were quite far. But kudos for actually going and doing it. Did you ever have to answer a question in the lecture?
>>
>>27352032
I've only been called on once and luckily a normie bailed me out by blurting out the answer. The strangest thing was when I was waiting outside for the next class to start and I was asked if I did the homework yet and this dumb fat land whale tried to talk about it with me for 5 minutes. Other than that it's chill as fuck I only do the auditorium type classrooms that sit like 500 people. I can do this for life, marketing and humanities classes are the best
>>
>>27351917
I did that yesterday LOL I even got involved with a group activity when they split up the class and when she look at our roster I just fucking ran
>>
>>27352194
you can stop with clear conscience, coz you wont ever learn anything worthwhile
>>
File: Middle_lel.jpg (55 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Middle_lel.jpg
55 KB, 307x315
>>27351917
People go out of their way to attend lectures they aren't even enrolled in, meanwhile I go out of my way to skip lectures and use bullshit reasoning in an attempt to justify these actions to myself.

About once every 2 weeks I wake up with a mental block of pure laziness and in that instant I know I'm skipping all classes that day. In fact, today is one of those days. I don't even know why I feel this way. I guess I'm just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: violin2.png (574 KB, 639x474) Image search: [Google]
violin2.png
574 KB, 639x474
When the weather is nice, I like to go to a nearby park to play my violin. It's only a 10 minute walk, and I live in a nice neighborhood, so it's very pleasant and relaxing. Kids usually run up to me and listen to me play, even though I'm terrible they're too young to know any better. Other people tend not to bother me, and respectfully give me a little space and don't try to start a conversation or anything that might be awkward. It could be that my playing is so offensively amateur they just want to get away from the noise, but I like to think that they're just being polite.

Anyone that I've told about this acts like I'm ridiculously brave or confident or some shit, but when no one bothers me and I get nothing but positive feedback it's really hard to see it as a big deal, let alone anything bad.
>>
File: 1456306900407.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456306900407.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
I have done this. Roaches do not even know I'm just evaluating them.
>>
I'd like to do this but if i don't know the layout of the campus or the rota for the lessons how would i go about it? I don't want to be in a small class but a large auditorium would be good with interesting subject matter
>>
>>27353221
>walk around campus, get a feel for it
>there's usually maps around
>find a building where classes are held
>wait outside until people leave
>wait for a new class to go in, go in with them
>sometimes I look on doors where class was cancelled and it would say ****** 1:20 class cancelled today, I'd keep a note then go a week later
>>
>>27351917
>No one has ever said anything and if there was an instance I'd run out.

It is at this moment you realise that college payments are literally for the degree qualification that says "I studied here and this is the proof"
>>
>>27353879
What the fuck else would it mean?
>>
Sometimes when I masturbate, if I decide to do it while myou dick is soft, I'll invert it and stick three fingers inside with it and sort of massage the pelvic bone and it feels good.
>>
>>27351917
Good for you anon, sounds like a great hobby.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.