[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything in life is determined by your genetics, mother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: chad vs robot.png (1 MB, 1112x617) Image search: [Google]
chad vs robot.png
1 MB, 1112x617
Everything in life is determined by your genetics, mother's hormone levels while pregnant, and upbringing
>>
>>27351782
The ultimate projection for being a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>27351898
>you're ugly because you are lazy
>>
>>27351898
The ultimate just world delusion.
>>
>>27351898

It's through, everything in life is determined by our genes.

If you have bad genes, then you can never accomplish anything in life.
>>
>>27351782
All the dude on the right has to do is wash his hair and work out then he will be handsome lol amirite cuckssssssssssy boys
>>
>>27351925
While I dislike the statement your referring too, this is wrong. You can become succesful, it's just harder. Us uggos have to work harder, be smarter, just do everything on hard mode, but you can accomplish alot. Even some professional footballers like Wayne Rooney are ugly, his genetics weren't great, but he's worked hard and got where he wants to be. A majority of CEOs aren't 10/10s, a lot of programming millionaires are ugly manlets.
>>
>>27351782
The guy on the right must be suffering from some kind of disease.
>>
>>27351898

>You're ugly and your IQ is low because you didn't try hard enough

lol
>>
>>27351969
He could easily be a +6/10 if he grew some facial hair and lifted though lads.
>>
>>27351782
Why the lipgloss?
That looks megaweird
>>
File: girls.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
159 KB, 1600x1131
>>27351782
True, but it's the same in girls too.
(Pic related)
>>
>>27351954
>his genetics aren't great
>he plays a sport professionally
lol kill yourself
>>
File: chad.jpg (654 KB, 761x1024) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
654 KB, 761x1024
Only chad should be permitted breed to end the proliferation of neckbeards, betas, and spergs in society. It is a violation of human rights to knowingly let more people with inferior genetics be born into this world who are only destined to a life of misery and despair.
>>
>>27351907
>>27351925
>>27351977

Apparently everything in life to ya'll is attracting a female. You guys really are shallow, wow. As for IQ, it doesn't really make a difference unless its really low, its well known that low "intelligence" (IQ is a questionable measurement anyways) can be compensated with actual knowledge.
>>
File: 1444714211377.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
1444714211377.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>27351898
and here's the kike sitting in the catalog all day hitting refresh to get the first reply
>>
>>27352117
Not one of them but love and sex are actual needs
>y'all
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>27351782
you think your face is muh genetics, women think their fat fucking gut is muh genetics. as great as it is as an excuse your life is going to be shit and you'll regret what you did to get there.
>>
>>27352117
>>27352117
Try to live without any attention throughout +10 years
Are we the shallow ones fag?
>Look mane, all you have to do is compensate all your genetic defaults, mane, trust me :^)
Kill yourself
>>
>>27352184
Your face is genetic dumbass, fat can easily be lost.
>>
>>27352150
Well as you should know, life is not fair, its wildly unfair. No one is guaranteed love or sex, its a privilege. It sucks but thats the way it is. You can:
1. Cry about it
2. Kill yourself
3. Work on other dimensions of your life

>Kill yourself nigger
Suck a nigga dick faget.
>>
>>27352204
just as easily as acne and a bad hairstyle you cumguzzling dweeb. having a mutated distorted face is about as likely as having a genetic condition that bloats you out of control.
>>
>>27352246
>just as easily as acne and a bad hairstyle you cumguzzling dweeb
This isn't even a sentence, you can do much better even if you're flustered anon.
>>
>>27352150
>actual needs
>doesn't pursue them because muh genetics
so if your mom didn't feed you every hour would you just starve as well?
>>
>>27352077
I don't get it.. both of them look good..
>>
>>27352259
doubt it. my genetics did it.
>>
>>27352262
>implying
I'm unable to have sex due to my genetics, it's easy to eat as much as I'd like with a meal plan. Not everyone here is a basement dweller like yourself
>>
>>27352283
Shit taste, left is the patrician choice
>>
>>27352297
then you're a fucking normie.
>unable
i'm unable to breathe because of my genetics, so i win. fuck you.
>>
>>27352293
Well it is difficult to compensate for a double digit IQ
>>
>>27352310
sounds good to me. ignorance is bliss, as they say.
>>
>>27352197
Yes, yes you are. Putting a disproportionately high importance on physical attractiveness is pretty much the definition of shallow. Btw, I've never gotten attention from women and I'm a manlet so don't think I do not know.
>>
>>27352241
>Work on other dimensions of your life
Why is this meme so prevelant on r9k? What do you "work on" to compensate for shitty genes?

Sure you can invest your time in hobbies of your own interest and self improvement (although this post seems to imply nobody here already does that) but women don't care about that shit, so why bother?
>>
>>27352366
pretty silly if the only thing you care about is something you will never have because you're retarded or whatever. just stop whining then.
>>
>>27352400
Yeah man those chattel slaves should have never whined about freedom
>>
>>27352077
Girl on the left looks like she's too narcissistic to even suck a dick or move in bed (unless it's Tyrone)

Patricians choice = cuck choice
>>
>>27352424
people too stupid to get laid have existed forever and will always exist. what are you going to ask that people kill you and screen for retard genes in all kids with the option to abort? a little extreme compared to just ignoring you fags.
>>
>>27352366
Looks like you narrowed your options down to 1 or 2 then, have fun with that. Again, your putting your own self worth in the hands of a roastie, that's your own damn fault and desu, probably a factor in your ability to attract one.
>>
>>27351782
While this is 100% true, you would never be able to accurately predict how your life's gonna play out and precisely what you can/can't accomplish, so it's a pretty moot realization.

Dumb, ugly people with no friends can easily luck into something amazing, especially if they put effort into increasing their chances.
>>
>>27352454
Or those people could just shoot up universities cause fuck it right?
>>
>Tall
>naturally broad shoulders and athletic build
>good jawline
>nice hair with no family history of receding hairlines
>nice eyes
>nice lips
>shit nose

Almost made it.
>>
>>27351782

WHO /INJECTINGPREGNANTWIFEWITHTESTOSTERONE/ HERE?
>>
>>27352479
yeah sure why not, according to you their genetics did it and it wasn't anyone elses fault.
>>
>>27351782
There are literally millions of examples of people who refute your statement.

U dumb
>>
>>27352514
Name an athlete with shitty genetics succeeding professionally in his field
>>
>>27352514
Depends on what OP means by "upbringing."
If he just means how other people interact with people until the child's grown, then he's wrong. If he means "literally everything about the environment" then he's right.
>>
You could still live a decent life as a genetic failure if you let go of your selfish desires.
>>
File: 1431559518724.jpg (24 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
1431559518724.jpg
24 KB, 260x225
>>27352444
totally not a virgin
>>
>>27352558
What do you consider a decent life?
>>
>>27352598
More like he settled for the uggos
>>
>>27351782
>Comparing a male supermodel in a shopped professional image to a deformed guy on a bad day and claiming it's not original

wew lad
>>
>>27352543
Not him, but Tyler Ulis. 5'9'' UK basketball player overlooked by lots of scouts because his height. Now in the NBA draft.
>>
>>27352478
>Dumb, ugly people with no friends can easily luck into something amazing

this can literally never happen, it's like saying you can luck out and grow wings and fly
>>
>>27352687
Ulis has family members that have accolades for their performance in athletics. Or did you think Nate Robinson had shit genes despite having a father that played in the NFL just because he's 5'8?
>>
>>27352642
It's not really settling if you're also ugly I guess.
>>
>>27351782
if the guy in the right would gain 40 pounds, get a haircut and shave that shit off his face he'd go up by 2 points
>>
>>27352302
girl on the right looks like a coalburner desu senpai
>>
>>27352724
Literally my gas attendant brother.

By the way, just because certain people are stupid enough to believe what you just said: lottery. But more importantly, they could find (and attain) just the right person, just the right job, find inner peace and have life improvements from there, all much more likely as soon as a little effort is put into the equation (who can't work out or graduate college? No one. No one can't.)
>>
>>27352782
Still denying that being 5'9" in college basketball is a serious barrier to overcome. You honestly think people are born with the natural ability to play basketball, like you can isolate a basketball gene?
>>
>>27352834
I like it how you are trying to act like you are the smart one here when you are a fucking retard. What has lottery to do with what i said? While almost impossible there is still a chance to win the lottery assuming it's not rigged. What you are describing will never, ever happen just like a human can't grow wings and fly no matter how much effort he puts in.

To improve in the way you are describing you need to have some sort of solid fundament, like being handsome, or being smart or being born into good family with connections, etc if you have none of that you will never ever make it in the modern world.
>>
>>27352906
...you can't tell what a lottery has to do with luck?

Oh, man. I hope fortunate smiles on you. You can't do this on your own (unless you put in effort, which you won't)
>>
>>27352902
Do you not understand Calvin Murphy is 5 feet 9 at the shooting guard position and in the basketball Hall of Fame? There are starting D1 players significantly shorter than Ulis

Do you not understand genetics impact your athletic ability? Did you not think there was a particular reason the outstanding majority of sprinters and basketball players are black guys?
>>
>>27352117
>lel knowledge lel, if u nut smart u heve knowledge lel lazy bums lel
the difference between knowledge and intelligence is knowing a formula and understanding a formula, dip shit.improvising comes with intelligence, knowing many things give you knowledge but not intelligence
hint: you can't gain intelligence (past a VERY early point)
>>
>>27352961
I understand that, but it is really ignorant to say that genetics alone carries these athletes to the NCAA and beyond. It takes more than that, it takes years of hard work and dedication.
>>
File: madfrog.jpg (28 KB, 240x229) Image search: [Google]
madfrog.jpg
28 KB, 240x229
I have no problem with society deeming me unfit to breed because I'm not a genetically superior Chad but could you please give me some sort of enjoyment in life?

At every turn I experience nothing but adversity because I'm not as smart or strong or cool as everyone else. Then they get upset when you say hey, obviously this life isn't going so hot so maybe I would be better off dead. Better nothingness than constant suffering.
>>
>>27352077
girl on the left has FAS and girl on the right is completely average, what is even your point?
>>
>>27353099
I thinka non's point is that you can't really outwork genetics. Pro ballers obviously put in lots of time and and hard work. But al tha talent and hard work is worth 0 dollars if you don't have the size.
>>
>>27353099
>but it is really ignorant to say that genetics alone

It's ignorant to implies things that you can't find in any of my post as a means of moving the goal post entirely. You won't find anyone playing at that level who does not have excellent genes because basketball specifically is the statistically most difficult sport to progress in. There are limited roster spots so even that 5'9 guy who's coming off the bench at the all star game is one of the best athletes in the world. That's something that can't be taught or learned.

http://www.gcic.peachnet.edu/newsletter/dec06/dec%20outlook/athletes.html

But again you find me some guy with bad or average genetics playing in any professional sports league
>>
>>27353126
>girl on the left has FAS

lol what?

so many morons here say this but you guys must be literally braindead, she has no FAS signs whatsoever, the only thing that might be FAS-like is her philtrum which is flat because she is stretching her mouth into a smile, and isn't even big
>>
>>27353130
True that, but 5'9" is still really short for the game. I mean, there are sports where height isn't really a handicap, combat sports for example.
>>
>>27352444
>unless it's Tyrone
geeks
>>
>>27353126
>girl on the left has FAS

No she hasn't, you fucking moron, she just has a young looking (beautiful) face, that's an actually attractive trait in females.

Her chin is strong, her cheekbones look normal, the distance between the mouth and the nose seems normal too, the head is of average/big size while FAS people have small heads-

I see you don't understand what FAS means.
>>
>>27352077
The girl on the right obviously has some extra pounds to shave off but her facial structure looks pretty decent and could easily rocket herself to an 7/10 minimum if she lost weight.
>>
>>27353389
I doubt she could be a 7/10 with that moon face and hooked nose
>>
>>27352366
why dont you just do that stuff for your own enjoyment? Do you do what ever hobbies you do just for women? Thats pretty pathetic. Are you saying that there isnt a thing in life that you can enjoy doing and focus on that isnt pussy?
>>
lol this board is full of retards, it's either
>reee women are all whores who only fuck chad
or
>haha faggots it is your fault you're ugly you should just tried harder
>>
>>27351782
>and upbringing
i got so bullied as a child in elementary, in 3rd grade i was clinically diagnosed with depression.

I'm 19 now, can barely go a afternoon without either weed, alcohol, or cigarettes.
No one understand me. ''Anon, how's it going with the girls?''
>>
>>27353424
Not that guy but what's the point of living a life like a monk where you spend all your time on hobbies, something 4chan puts a great deal of emphasis on for whatever reason, when you're not having any sex whatsoever?

You understand or entire reason to exist is to pass on our genes. Sex is pleasurable and a necessity, calling him pathetic doesn't make it any less so, nor are "hobbies" a sufficient alternative to sexual activity.
>>
File: 1457900599093.jpg (34 KB, 470x310) Image search: [Google]
1457900599093.jpg
34 KB, 470x310
>>27354649
>a bloo bloo I was bullied over 10 years ago as a kid n now I'm gunna be a sulky depressed faggot for the rest of my life

Kill yourself. You're obviously posting because you want some kind of pity.

Pic related: you
>>
>>27351782
>t. 16 year old who just discovered lookism/sluthate
>>
>>27351782
It's hard to believe these two are even the same species.
>>
>>27353107
society doesn't even give you the option the opt out and die, you need to work for tyrone and chad's children.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.