[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any seemingly depressed girls I can find on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1444697150538.png (353 KB, 630x650) Image search: [Google]
1444697150538.png
353 KB, 630x650
Are there any seemingly depressed girls I can find on the internet who recording themselves reading poetry?
>>
>>27351605
dude just look up slam poetry on youtube theres like a ton
or even poems about depression or w/e
>>
File: 1441291168045.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1441291168045.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>>27351772
The topic of poetry does not exactly matter. But I'm not looking for public performances. What I want is a girl in her low lit bedroom reading poetry in a hopefully fluent manner.
>>
>>27351605
I got a heart attack from seeing the op image
didn't think anyone would ever actually use it

anyways, it's one of those things you just have to look through underviewed videos for. most poetry reading videos are of public performances.
>>
>>27351906
Are you the artist? If so, can you share any more of your art? I love it

Also yeah, you're right. I'm going to look for myself, but I know there are a lot of lonely robots here who indulge in similar stuff so I figured I'd ask first.
>>
File: 01.png (329 KB, 515x625) Image search: [Google]
01.png
329 KB, 515x625
>>27352005
yeah, I'm the original artist.
I don't really have much art on me, so I drew pic related just now

good luck looking for those recordings
>>
>>27353447
Woah I'm impressed, I really love your style. Is there any way I can keep up with the stuff you do?

I gave up on finding what I wanted. Most of the people reading in their bedrooms induce some pretty bad cringe. I did however find this really cute boy with cancer reading something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4zm0Ov7Ag

Check out how effay he looks
>>
>>27351605
>>27353447
Who's that girl? I like her
>>
>>27354125
Her name is Gamu
>>
I don't think she's depressed -- more of a neurotic attention whore -- but Eliza is fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RETJEjdT6es
>>
>>27353447
OKAY SO A WHILE BACK THERE WAS THIS AUSTRALIAN YOU SAW POSTED ON /soc/! HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE USED THE ALIAS "Gamu" OR "King Gamu"!

POST HIS PICTURES NOW I MUST LOOK UPON HIM!
>>
>>27354156
where is she from?
original bloxx
>>
Are you the one who contacted me on soc and asked?

I felt bad, but I was away from my desktop and had no way to upload to vocaroo from my phone. Skype (or was it kik?) was also stupid about sending voice clips. I love poetry, and used to do reading competitions.

I guess it's not just you into this, but I'm not comfortable doing them on youtube or whatever. If I felt like I could trust you, I'd be happy to do it for you once we figured out a way that worked for us. I have a lot of favorites if you don't care what the poems are, but I'd be happy if you expanded my horizons. It would be kinda quid pro quo that way.
>>
>>27354237
Australia

come back to the group Gamu
>>
>>27353805
unfortunately, I don't keep an art blog because I always forget to post
>>27354125
>>27354156
>>27354202
>>27354421
w-what
I don't go to /soc/ and I'm not gamu either
it was originally from a self portrait thread on r9k about 6 months ago
>>27354237
I live in america
>>
>>27354446
No that is 100% Gamu
>>
>>27354489
I've literally never even heard of gamu until now
are they using the picture or something?
if so, I can guarantee that it's not them.
>>
>>27354446
woah I missed the part where it says it's original art.
nice style I like it
>>
try looking for INFJ forums, OP, they're full of """""depressed""""" teens that want to seem deep and mystical, because they feel empowered when reading the INFJ description despite actually being sensors
>>
>>27354310
I'm not from /soc/ but I'd like to hear you vocaroo an excerpt from something you like. My literary tastes aren't that refined, I just read old short stories for the most part.

>>27354446
I could help you set something up which would be better than just a blog. My career is /g/ related and I've created portfolio sites for artists before. Either way, I'd love to see some more of what you do

>>27354530
Doesn't sound very promising
>>
>>27354529
thanks
>>27354917
honestly, I don't have very much completed work, and most of my art looks different from the pics in this thread since those were done in ms paint. If you don't mind that, I could try to keep in contact with you somehow and send some stuff

also, I'm still extremely confused about this gamu thing, so if anyone knows about it, please explain
>>
>>27355669
Sure, do you have skype?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.