[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hello there NEETfriends. Just wanted to drop off your daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458750507973-1330339.jpg (630 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458750507973-1330339.jpg
630 KB, 2048x1152
Oh hello there NEETfriends. Just wanted to drop off your daily share of my earnings for you guys. Now remember (or should I say REEEEmember hehehe) this is for you guys to share equally among yourselves. If you have any problems you have to go talk to Ms. Gutierrez at the NEETbux office.

What's that? No I can't give you a ride I have dinner with my fiancee across town. I'm sure you can take the bus it's there for uh...people like you.

Alright now, ciao.
>>
Great, just throw it in the jar in the kitchen.

And, just as a reminder, don't be late on the rent again. There are a lot of people asking about your place and your rent pays my bills.

Have a great time!
>>
Not too sure what you mean about the rent. Only a fool would pass up taking advantage of today's low interest rates and forgiving long term finance climate and not at least mortgage in an attempt to recoup some of their money they pay to exist in a space.

Unless of course your one of those "mummy and stepdaddy pay for all my expenses" types in which case you're free and clear and living the life of Riley.

Just don't forget they have to die someday. Ohoho.
>>
Only a fool wouldn't kill themselves by now
>>
File: 250px-265Wurmple.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-265Wurmple.png
53 KB, 250x250
It's a bit more than that. Last paycheckI made $200 and a whopping $15.30 was taken for taxes. And that's without any additional withholding to go towards yearly income tax.
>>
>>27353473
why wurmple?
>>
File: g0m wurmple.png (91 KB, 531x2027) Image search: [Google]
g0m wurmple.png
91 KB, 531x2027
>>27353473
wurmple
>>
>>27353743
because wurmple is one of the worst pokemon
>>
>tfw just got a job after 2 years of being NEET and already feel way less depressed
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.