[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have a best friend? pic related is my best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: r9k.png (3 KB, 255x43) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
3 KB, 255x43
do you have a best friend?

pic related is my best friend
>>
Bosses that put up a good fight on high difficulties in video games

That's about it
>>
>>27351397
Yeah I do. He helped me build my first computer a few years ago and has good taste in vidya. Then I found out that he browses this shitty website too so now we have tons of gay meme sex with each other. We're not homosexual though because we don't let our balls touch.
>>
>>27351397
a couple of cousins that live in different cities and my pupper. my real best friend was my pupper that passed away but my other pupper that my stepdad adopted is better than nothing. I just dont feel she was trained as well as my pupper.
>>
>>27351397
>that pic
Made me tear up a little. :')
>>
File: 1422359384323.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
1422359384323.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>27351397

OP pic used to be my best friend, we used to share some incredible times together, he was the only person I could be truly open and honest with. He'd take the piss relentlessly but he'd never judge. I'd say up to the silly hours of the morning just chatting with him, I even missed work once or twice because of him.

But like everyone else, even he got bored of me, he started associating with cool kids more, and stopped caring about my troubles. Sometimes I'll still tell him about what's troubling me, but now I'd get no response, maybe I will if he's not having a busy day, but it's clear I'm far from his priority any more.
>>
you are my best friend op

frennnnnd
>>
>>27352935

That feel aonn >
>>
File: tumblr_mbl18kVPuJ1qhansmo1_400.gif (832 KB, 399x232) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbl18kVPuJ1qhansmo1_400.gif
832 KB, 399x232
>>27352914
>old r9k
I miss you
>>
File: 1387955204801.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1387955204801.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>27351397
I used to have two of them but then they abandoned me the moment they could hang out with the cooler kids.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.