[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the roasties on this board just admit that they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shallow roasties.png (152 KB, 1946x2417) Image search: [Google]
shallow roasties.png
152 KB, 1946x2417
Why don't the roasties on this board just admit that they're shit? Why can't they admit their whole gender is shit?

They're faced with so much statistical data but they just cannot admit it. They always think "Oh, I'm not like that girl" but they are

Roasties of /r9k/, awaken, admit you're shit, and together we can work on bettering your gender.
>>
Admitting any fault reduces the value of their victimhood card.
>>
>>27351432
Don't they realize we can see through their victimhood games?
>>
>>27351580
Ignorance is bliss, plus if they clamour loud enough, some people will believe them. Normies, betas, people who haven't gotten the chance to take the redpill, if we don't break their chains nothing will happen
>>
>>27351761
Save the graph and spread it around

Make sure the roastie whores see it. Make sure the thirsty betas see it.
>>
Bump for awareness
>>
>>27351378
In what way am I shit/a roastie, though?

I'm in a monogamous relationship with the only guy I've ever and will ever be with, which goes against the main gripe /r9k/ has. I didn't start the relationship until I was out of high school, and I asked him out, not the other way around.
>>
>>27353457
Is he a Chad? Wait, don't answer, obviously he is.
>>
>>27353495
It obviously depends on what you call a Chad, too. If Chad means someone who has sex and a faithful partner, of course he'd be one. If Chad means a sporty low-IQ douche who's been with dozens of women, no. We were both each other's firsts, and he was nearly 20 when we got together. He works in IT and is perpetually out of work, so I've been the breadwinner for about half of the years we've been together. He's an extremely kind person who can't not stop if he sees someone stranded or in need, which gets him taken advantage of often.

If he's a Chad, he'd be a subtype I don't know about yet.
>>
>>27353612
Do you agree that you're an outlier and that most of your gender is complete shit?
>>
>>27353634
I don't think it has to do with gender. I think most people are total shit, and they disappoint me more every day. Each of my sisters are drug addicted welfare queens, every guy in my family is a drug addicted cheater and thief. I can count on my hands the number of people I graduated high school with that aren't in prison or working in retail, despite being nearly 30.

It's hard to find other outliers, but they exist. I know several as acquaintances. But most people are degenerate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.