[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom makes me lovely meal >Notice she's spiked my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>Mom makes me lovely meal
>Notice she's spiked my brother's meal
>Refuse to eat meal
>Haven't eaten for two days straight.
>>
how did she spike your brother's meal??
>>
I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!
>>
>>27351343
She slipped antipsychotics in them. I saw an empty packet in the bin as I walked past her. He outright refuses to take his medicine.
>>
>>27351329
>hasn't eaten for 2 days
Oh jeez I fucking wonder why you need meds you fucking pussy
>>
>>27351456
I'd rather suffer with dignity than be human cattle.
>>
>>27351485
>on r9k
>thinks he has any dignity left
>>
>>27351368
Does he need that medicine? Is he actually crazy?
I've thought about how my parents would probably do this if I were to actually let them cook for me.
>>
>>27351485
There's no dignity in dying from not eating when you're surrounded by food,but please continue on this world would be better off without your gene pool.
>>
>>27351531
I'm not a robot. I'm a cyborg, I have friends, I have no interest in any romantic pursuits and I only think about suicide when times are bad, in other words not every day.

>>27351550
He does need medication. He's severely autistic.

>>27351570
If you truly belong on this site then the world would be better of without yours as well.
>>
>>27351610
So you gonna get packaged food?
Remember she could spike the ice trays as well, if you happen to use ice cubes.
>>
>>27351625
That's taking it too far. I believe she's doing this as a revenge, not a dedicated effort for some higher reason.
>>
>>27351654
>not a dedicated effort for some higher reason.
What?
>>
>>27351675
I don't believe she's doing it because she has a genuine moral reason to do it. As in I actually need the medication. This is a higher reason as it belies petty notions of anger and sadism. People acting under higher reasons usually are intensely motivated to carry out whatever task they're doing because they "know" it's the right thing to do.

Whereas deliberately hurting someone who you're suppose to love is often perceived as being wrong, and being a member of this society she has likely inherited that belief and thus would be acting on petty emotions and not morals, which is lower reasoning and caries little reason and motivation.

To spike ice cubes you need to be pretty motivated. Especially if the person you're trying to subdue figures out what is going on and uses your tactics against you.
>>
>>27351776
Are you sure you don't need the medication? It sounds like you are having paranoid delusions, given that you have said that your brother needs his meds and then said shes doing it for sadism.
>>
File: 1458691207225.png (145 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1458691207225.png
145 KB, 526x567
>>27351329
>spiking food
I hope whoever does this shit gets hit by a bus

>tfw ex spiked my food with birth control because she thought I was cheating on her
>tfw wasn't and just spent all my time playing video games
>tfw developed some serious gyno from it and she dumped me a few months later
>>
>>27351811
Not op but he's right women are the worst in these situations because they Dont try to help you because they care for you, they do it because of what others will think when they find out Stacy has a awkward son not accepted by society.

You won't understand how insulting this is unless you've been thorough it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.