[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a gf but I'm too beta to ask one out. How long do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
I want a gf but I'm too beta to ask one out. How long do I wait until one comes talk to me?

I'm not a chad or anything, but I look good, go to the gym and can socialize well.
>>
>>27351108
So talk to girls. What's the issue?
>>
>>27351108
Forever probably senpai.
>>
>>27351120
I'm beta and shy around women due to inexperienc and virginity.
>>
>>27351156
So you gain experience by talking to chicks
>>
>>27351108
Go out, preferably with friends, and have a couple of drinks (but in moderation!). Approach a couple of women. Talk to them, dance with them if you're at a club etc.; in short have fun. If you seem to hit it off with one of them, ask for her number. Jesus, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>27351162
>>27351215
I don't think I can do it boys I can't get over my shyness, is there a way to make them approach me instead?
>>
>>27351258
Why is it any different if they sayhi first?
>>
>>27351108
>How long do I wait until one comes talk to me?
One came up to me and pretty much asked if I wanted to fuck.
I nuclear speggtied anon.

She's still dtf (hopefully), and wants to hang out soon. I'm terrified.
>>
If you want a women, you need to make her dependent. You could start selling hard drugs, or get into a position of power at your workplace. Or you need to obtain something to blackmail her (you don't need to actually backmail her, she just needs to know that you could).
>>
>>27351303
what's your secret famm share your wisdom
>>
>>27351317
I'm not into that shit bro I want it to be mutual.
>>27351276
cause you're getting in a vulnerable position.
>>
>>27351258
>I don't think I can do it boys

Didn't you read what I said? Drink, it will help. You'll be more daring. But don't drink too much!
>>
>>27351258
>a way to make them approach me instead?

Look over to her once or twice but don't stare like a sperg. If your eyes meet, smile. If she smiles back and /or you notice that she keeps looking in your direction, approach her, and say hi, again with a nice smile. Robots tend to be shitty and insecure with how to smile correctly.
>>
>>27351350
>I'm not into that shit bro I want it to be mutual.
That's totally mutual, I'd never suggest you to rape someone. That's despicable.
>>
>>27351350
So what if you're "vulnerable"?
>>
I met my gf at a party. She came up to me while I was leaving the bathroom and told me she knew me from school. I thought she was just being friendly because some dude was with het but it turned out to be an orbiter she was trying to get rid of. I got her talking all night annd asked for her number and we hit it ofg
>>
First
>ree normie gtfo etc
Second
You don't want women who approach you. That means they have daddy issues. If you can't approach women then just accept it and find another path to happiness.
>>
>>27351873
fuck that's the most insightful shit i've ever read here, thanks famly
>>
>>27351873
This is awful advice. Women who approach you are confident.
>>
>>27353219
Not that guy but it's true
I've had 3 girls approach me and they all turned out to be desperate clingy psychopaths
>>
>>27351108
>I can talk to them
>can ask them out and they want it
>I don't cause I'm afraid of being bad at sex
>only when drunk I'm confident enough to bring it home
Feels bad man. Have the looks and the humor to get it but I don't.
>>
File: 1452703340347.jpg (9 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1452703340347.jpg
9 KB, 399x388
>>27351317
Topkek, go into more detail
>>
>>27351317
This amon gets it.
>dependent
It could something as simple as attention.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>27351108
You don't need girls to be happy
>>
>>27351108
>women like men who are bosses and confident
>be beta
>how long until a girl wants me?

forever. Start getting alpha, son
>>
>>27351108
>How long do I wait until one comes talk to me?
This does not happen. It. does. not. happen.
That's also the problem of the most people here. They expect girls to come upon them and ask them out. It does not happen. Unless you're at least a 9/10 with a good personality. And people here got neither of those.

If you want a gf you go and ask one out. Only choice. Well or stay single.
>>
You think Charlemagne begged a woman to like him? No. Asking women out is a retarded feminist invention. Build your empire until you can easily pick a qt who is in love with you.

t. Kissless virgin
>>
>>27355197
Seriously tho, most relationships come about thru meeting ppl in ur social circle. I don't know why these thirsty pua betas insist that men need to "approach" women. Most guys have never approached a woman and have had sex and gfs.
>>
File: 1407845861411.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1407845861411.png
119 KB, 635x493
I'm not too sure, but it definitely happens. All of the relationships I've had were ones that I was kinda forced into. I never make any moves or show any interest. My partners got like a cruel pleasure from teasing me and making me uncomfortable and testing my boundaries.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>27351215
>with friends

kek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.