[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you don't agree with him you have to admit he knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
Even if you don't agree with him you have to admit he knows the secret to success: he gives exactly zero fucks.
So why don't you try to adopt this attitude? He's been called a racist bigot Hitler by hundreds of SJWs and numales and still gives them no attention, pursuing his ambitions.
Imagine an Eggman tier guy, he's insulted and mocked constantly, but pays no mind to it, smugly ignoring empty words with his mind set only on his objectives. Eventually the people around him start to respect him precisely because of his attitude.
You can do it too if you train your personality.
>>
He has NPD

I don't think one can induce NPD
>>
>>27350986
I do have his attitude. Feel great. Don't have to deal with trying to impress women and only focus on the stuff you enjoy or are good at. Life is really that simple. Plus you are better than non-virgins and I love to mock them for losing their virginity and purity.
>>
>So why don't you try to adopt this attitude?
Yeah, I'll try so hard to be a wealthy daddy's boy.
>>
>>27351184

This.

Trump was born to a rich family. Gee, I wonder why he is so successful, guys?
>>
>>27351184
Attitude has nothing to do with money. It's a way of living. You can do it if you're a rich boy or a hobo, confidence is what matters.
>>
>>27351484
It has to do with social status, if you're rich, attractive etc you can get away with anything. If you're ugly and poor nobody will care about you either way.
>>
>>27351484
You're a giant retard.

Trump wouldn't be acting the way he is if he wasn't rich.
>>
>>27350986
Because I'm not rich and my dad didn't leave me millions of dollars to invest with
The only reason he still gives no fucks is because people still like him
If he weren't running for president, but trying to get the apprentice back on the air, he'd be much more liberal
>>
>>27351184
>i'd totally be a billionare too if i had a million dollar loan
t. salty bernie supporter who couldn't manage a lemonade stand
>>
>>27350986
>gives zero fucks
>gives them no attention
That's why he bitches about Megan Kelly non-stop right? He's the most insecure candidate I've ever seen, he started freaking out about his hand size at a debate and then started defending his penis size. These aren't one time things either, he's like this constantly. He's a joke and I don't want him running this country.
>>
Any attempt to understand Trump's character is bound to fail. He's playing us all for suckers, we're all just marks.
>>
>>27351886
This.

I don't know if he thinks a wall would be good, or if this entire campaign is just so that he can make the ultimate creation with his name on it.
>>
>>27351795
Hello Bernie Sanders
>>
>>27351753

>he thinks turning a million dollars into a billion dollars would be hard

It's like you don't know how compounding interest works senpai.

There's a world of difference between getting a few thousand bucks and a million.
>>
>>27350986
How do you do change your personality doe, is it even possible? I've started lifting and I'm getting bigger but still a little bitch, need to adopt that IDGAF attitude but it's just not me.
>>
>>27351964
how many businesses have you run senpai?

>compounding interest gives you 100000% returns easy
>>
>>27351753
>have a million dollars
>spend 1000 on learning how to not fuck money up
>spend 2000 on finding a guy to help me not fuck money up
>spend rest on making more money out of money
fucking, duh
>>
>>27351974
Pretend to be a different person to enough people until you hit a point where being yourself would cause others to ostracize you for "not being yourself"
>>
>>27350986
It's pretty easy to have that attitude when you're gifted millions of dollars in your youth. Its also very easy to pursue your ambitions at that point
>>
>>27350986
>you have to admit he knows the secret to success:
Being born rich? Do you honestly think he'd act like that if he were a blue collar worker and could face life changing consequences for his actions?
>>
This thread is a mess.
There are ostriches here who still refuse to believe how powerful you can become by just beeing yourself. Sad!
>>
>>27352124
There are many rich men who act like little scaredy cucks.
>>
>>27352154
How does that change the fact Trump is only able to "not give a fuck" because he was fortunate enough to be born filthy rich? Weakest argument of the day
>>
>>27350986
I could do it too with a small loan of a million dollars.

>>27352013
The hardest part of becoming rich is the first million dollars, friendo.
>>
File: steve and elon.jpg (30 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
steve and elon.jpg
30 KB, 550x300
>>27352177
Here are two people who weren't born rich yet still didn't give a fuck
>>
>>27352177
isn't your argument weak as fuck in the same sense ?

my friends at my blue collar job have literally the same mindset, and they are no filthy rich nor was born into wealth.

so your argument holds about as much weight as his.
>>
>>27352271
>Here are two incredibly rich people who don't give a fuck
So just get rich? Is that what you're saying? Man wish I had thought of that before
>>27352316
>my anecdotal experience is contradictory to your assertion so your argument is weak!
Indeed
>>
>>27352336
>So just get rich? Is that what you're saying? Man wish I had thought of that before
they decided they could do it, so why can't you ?
>>
>>27352368
How old are you anon, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>27352368
shut up faggot, he's doing it. whining is the first step to success.
>>
>>27352394
why are you trying to derail the situation ? I asked you a simple question, so why can't you answer ?
>>
>>27352421
I've never met someone over 20 so naively optimistic as to think anyone can "just get rich" because other people are rich. How do you get rich anon?
>>
>>27352421
his answer is that you must be a dumb kid who doesn't know that you can't just get rich, even if you spend all day working hard at blaming the system and crying about being a victim.
>>
>>27350986
I have adopted his attitude. Somehow managed to throat fuck two married MILFs last night at one of their houses while the husband and child were away at the husband's mom's house for the night.

I'm a depraved shitskin manlet. Never get married. Seriously, don't.
>>
>>27352445
it's not plain naivete, or optimism. But wouldn't it feel better if you actually tried to get rich instead of complaining about people actually being rich ?
i am currently doing the former, going pretty good so far

>>27352448
I see.
>>
>>27352489
>wouldn't it feel good to attempt and fail at being rich
No
>>
>>27352501
why do you assume you'd fail at something you've never tried ? I don't get that mindset at all. normie get out reee and why is failure so scary to you ?
>>
File: 1457311910881.jpg (124 KB, 726x1040) Image search: [Google]
1457311910881.jpg
124 KB, 726x1040
>>27350986
>Even if you don't agree with him you have to admit he knows the secret to success
This is something I don't deny. It's pretty clear that he has a great sense of leadership and a go-getter attitude towards his business and campaign, which are good things to possess. It's not that I think he would be a bad politician, I just happen to agree with other candidates more.

Why is it so hard for people support one candidate without thinking all opposing ones are evil and without forcing your opinions down other peoples throats?
inb4 berniecuckyes I'm voting for him
>>
>>27350986
>you have to admit he knows the secret to success
Having more money than God is a secret for success? Pretty well known secret
>>27352547
To play devil's advocate how do you get rich? How do you know that particular anon has never tried to get rich?

Are you implying that wealth is obtainable to the average US citizen despite the fact we're ranked among the highest of nations in terms of wealth inequality?

That is a pretty normie/just world fallacy mindset.
>>
>>27351964
>>27352016
>>27352265
Then why are there millionaires at all? How come they haven't become billionaires already since it's so fucking easy?
1 million is nothing you delusional neets
>>
>>27350986
id like to see someone from the left with this attitude
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1188x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1188x669
>>27351964
Take a hundred dollars out of the bank. Turn it into a hundred thousand.
>>
>>27352271
Well yeah because one of them is fucking dead
>>
>So why don't you try to adopt this attitude?

alpha is genetic
>>
File: ROASTIE TEARS.png (201 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE TEARS.png
201 KB, 463x463
>>27352265
if that were true, why are most rappers,singers,movie stars,millionaires aren't billionaires?
>>
>>27351753
Trump is not a successful business man. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, those are successful business men. Trump had a rich dad and most of his businesses have been failures like Trump mortgage or Trump steaks.

If you like Trump cause he's different fine but if you think he's some kind of business genius your a moron.
>>
>>27357583
>most of his businesses have been failures

A few ventures out of hundreds is not "most".
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.