[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for a job >"Requirements: Well-groomed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: red.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
red.png
228 KB, 858x725
>looking for a job
>"Requirements: Well-groomed and friendly appearance"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Robots are not allowed to get a job in this shitty society
>>
>when they say you're overqualified.
>>
>>27350831

Mate have a fucking shower once a day, get a haircut and shave reguarly, dress in clean clothes..

It's really that easy.
>>
because taking a shower, combing your hair, and wearing something half decent is just too demanding.
>>
>>27351009
>>27351023

It's impossible to look well-groomed when you have acne and when you're ugly in general
>>
>>27351091
you can use make-up you know? To cover and shit
I'm about the same but awkward as fuck so... it's more about personality than looks
>>
>>27351023
>>27351009
sure the well-groomed part isn't too hard but
>friendly appearance
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27351106
>using make-up as a man

It also says friendly appearance, which is a code word for not-ugly. I always get told that I look too serious so it's clear I wouldn't get the job.
>>
>>27351166
>some men use foundation and concealer for those reasons: acne, blemishes, dark circles...

maybe you should stop seeking a job in this kinda shitty place dude, even if you manage to get one there you'll feel bad, believe me (I worked in those kinda places and I was around futile/awful people all the time, fucking sucks)
>>
>>27351323
>>some men use foundation and concealer for those reasons: acne, blemishes, dark circles...

I don't know man, I think this is visible and the stigma for mean wearing make-up is just too big

>you should stop seeking a job in this kinda shitty place

Many places have those requirements. It's like a standard phrase
>>
>>27351091

They can't deny you for having acne you fucking idiot. That's literally illegal unless not having acne is somehow relevant to the core job functions.

In other words, never.
>>
>>27350897
This
Why do they just blatantly lie?
>>
>>27351927

Of course they can, they just won't admit it. They'll just say that they'll call me (which they won't do ofc)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.