[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get mad when you tell them they can never be lonely?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 712x615
Why do women get mad when you tell them they can never be lonely?

You think they'd be happy. Instead that's enough and they actually try to say they have it as worse or bad as we do.

Believe me I'd love to have people throwing themselves at me. But women actually try to say that that is hard or that they can still be """"lonely""""
>>
>>27350666
The real problem is that women have a different understanding of what "lonely" is.

When women complain about "loneliness", their complaint is usually that they cannot find "the RIGHT boyfriend", for instance. Or that they can only find one night stands, and not relationships. That, for them, is loneliness, because they've never known any different.

Whereas for men, if we are truly "lonely", it's usually because we can't get ANY attention from the opposite sex AT ALL. Women don't really experience that, unless they are total 100% shut-ins who also don't make social contact with anyone on the internet either.

I suppose it's just that they don't know any better. It's like if someone was born rich, guaranteed to have success in life, and then at 16 their parents lost all their wealth in a freak mistake and had to live an average lifestyle. For them, they might feel like they were struggling, but to the homeless living on the street outside it'd still be luxury.
>>
>>27350794
Im sure it is all biologically explainable. No point being angry at biology.
>>
You don't get it man
You just don't fucking get it
Define lonely first.
Having someone never around you right?

Ever had those times where you were around people but still felt just as lonely?

Loneliness isn't some sort of fucking quota where you just need one person.
Instead of feeling despair, you'll only feel resentment at who chooses to be next to you.
You won't be capable of appreciating their company, because they aren't compatible with you.
What difference is there if there's a prevalence of dissatisfaction on either side?
If you want to define yourself as 'truly lonely' its just as much as a fucking lie, because we both know there are people in your life you can choose to be around, but you don't. Yet you want to pass it off as true loneliness to give yourself a lack of choice - to be exempt from the responsibilities of your failure to connect with others.

>Believe me I'd love to have people throwing themselves at me
once it happens to you, you never want it to happen again
>>
People who label themselves introverts are fucking stupid. It's one of two traits. Half of alll people are introverts. It is like saying: "Hey I have a fucking widows peak, i'm different."

No the fuck you aren't. You are shy. OK. Shy =/= introversion. It's perfectly normal to be an introvert. It's perfectly fine to be shy. Fuck off
>>
>>27350666
Because they can never feel lonely. Even the ugly girls are fucking swarmed with beta male orbiters. Fuck OFF OPENIS.

t. robot who was rejected by even low-teir looking women and disabled women. (I WAS THAT FUCKING DESPERATE).
>>
>>27350794
first post, best post. This is original you fucking fuck
>>
>>27351024
All we really want you to do, though, is, in Tumblr terms, "check your privilege".

Women have a privilege on the dating scene. If they are introverted, they will be approached. If they are fat, someone will have a fetish for it. If they are ugly, someone will still like them. If they are bitchy and unreasonable, someone will be willing to put up with it.

Sure, you shouldn't necessarily feel happy about these facts. But you should accept them as reality.

For men, if we are introverted, we won't be approached. If we are fat, no one will find it attractive. If we are ugly, we won't be liked. If we are bitchy and unreasonable, no one will put up with us.

There is a gulf. An inequality. There's nothing we can do about it, but it should be acknowledged.
>>
>>27350666
They get mad because it's retarded and untrue. It assumes women are as sad and desperate as the betas who say it.
>>
>>27350794
>For them, they might feel like they were struggling, but to the homeless living on the street outside it'd still be luxury.

Nailed it.
/thread
>>
>>27351254
They don't even have to be sad and desperate though.

90% of women can acquire an AT LEAST reasonably attractive boyfriend or sexual partner if they put in even a modicum of effort. Sometimes that effort is as simple as going outside and standing in the street.

That said, /r9k/ doesn't help matters. Look at all the threads that crop up on this board of robots fawning and drooling over 5/10 girls. They dig their own graves.
>>
>>27351287
But lonely betas can get a gf at all if they put in effort too.

Women also probably aren't as shallow as you.
>>
>>27350666
most of the time they aren't lonely, they just want the attention for saying they are. girls on here complain about being lonely while they're in a fucking relationship and have friends to hang out with...

fuck you cunts, i haven't hanged out with a friend in 2 years
>>
>>27351024
>because we both know there are people in your life you can choose to be around, but you don't

No I fucking DON'T know this feel
Thanks for proving OP right.
>>
if you look decent enough, people will try to fuck you, otherwise not

it doesn't matter if you are introvert or not
>>
>>27350794
This. Beautifully said, screencapped for future posting. It's so satisfying to see the first post nail it so hard.
>>
There are females that will think this is what robots belive and not shitposting.
MUH SIDES
>>
>>27351307
But this has been shown again and again to be proven wrong.
>>
>>27351307
I'm not shallow, m8.

Thing is, a lot of lonely betas probably could get a GF, but it takes immense effort. You have to put yourself in social situations that involve women for months, or years, until you're lucky enough to happen upon a girl you have a mutual attraction for.

For women, they can go to one party and find a guy to sleep with in hours. And there's a good chance said guy would indulge in a relationship too.
>>
File: 1447911038350.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1447911038350.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>27351307
>Women also probably aren't as shallow as you.

9/10 bait
>>
>>27351369
that's not good news for ugly people.
that's also not good for heterosexual males, in my experience, i only openly get hit on by gay guys and transexuals.
women just don't have the courage to communicate that they want sex with me, they're waiting for my initiation that's never going to come.
>>
>>27350666
I think it's about perspective, not objective loneliness. They can feel lonely, compared to the people around them, compared to the media, but to robots? To some males? Nah family. In highschool every female I knew had a bf, even the "shy introverted nerd". here's a copy paste of a post since it explains things well

>it's not a matter of there being a possibility of me being lonely
>it's a matter of me making an effort

There's our point, for us robots even of we put all the effort in the world, we will have no possibility of social success. Females on the other hand, have varying chances of success, but like you said, its a matter of them being able to put the effort. Yes so you may have severe social anxiety, among other things, just like the robots here, but you still have that chance to have a social life, you still have people asking to be your friend/lover. What separates us from you is the fact that you have the opportunity, but can't/wont take it. We have no opportunity, no matter if we try. Also the "liars" on this board that are saying mean things after offering friendship are just trying to prove a point. People will offer, you just won't/can't accept, thus you shouldn't even compare yourself to the situation they're in (sort of a "HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN EMPATHIZE WITH US REEEEEEE" kinda way). Also this is the internet, toughen up

The only hurdle you have to get over is yourself, for us, its a much, MUCH longer and complex road, probably even impossible

Tldr: you females get all the attention, just because you decide not to take it, or perform some mental gymnastics to make yourselves the victim here, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Actual robots will never have a chance in the spotlight, since all if it is given to you.
>>
>>27351534
Look at fembot threads, all the replies they get. Fishing for attention is something any girl can do, pretty or ugly, especially in this thirsty world. If a male does the same "oh but I'm ugly" post, like you do, what responses will he get? People refuting him? Saying he's beautiful and that they'll be his friend? No, all he gets is criticism, "just get gud", bee yourself, go work out, go self improve, get off your lazy butt and go outside for once. Women get self acceptance, men only get words of self improvement. No effort vs lots of effort.

>>27350794
This is very right mang, tfw when the first punch is the ko
>>
>>27351393
It takes effort, just as for a woman. Men just are total pussies now and like to victimize themselves.
>>
>>27351607
What effort does it take for a woman to just shuffle along to a social event and wait for a man to talk to her?

Hell, it doesn't even take that. A girl can sit on her ass in bed, make an /r9k/ thread literally asking for a boyfriend, and she'll get offers.

If she doesn't want to deal with robots, she could always install a normie app like Tinder and have a date within minutes.
>>
>>27350666
People born into riches can never understand what poor people experience. Women can never understand what most men experience.
>>
>>27351666

Some women dont get approached though.
>>
>>27351754
I don't believe it.

There are men out there with a fetish for everything. Fat girls, ugly girls, girls with deformities, midgets, smelly girls, disgusting girls, girls with their face burnt off. There is literally nothing that a woman can be or do that will not be found attractive by some man, somewhere in the world.

Hell, if you're an average looking girl of average weight, you've already hit the jackpot. Men will crush on you, ask you out, want to fuck you wherever you go for most of your life.

Meanwhile, I've yet to EVER come across a girl who has a "thing" for fat, ugly, unhygienic, short, or deformed men. And many average men can go for decades as a kissless virgin through no real fault of their own.

It's not so much a criticism of women. It's really an indictment upon men. They're just too fucking desperate. Especially robots will fuck anything that moves, and it just feeds into the ego of women everywhere.
>>
>>27350666
Satanic truths, the devil knows what's up pham,
>>
>>27351890
You are the predator. You're a man. You need to fix yourself. Women don't owe you sex.
>>
>>27351754
The internet is their savior. Every woman gets approached online every single one I tried this for myself catfish mode tested it and was overwhelmed with responses could not get rid of the men, even when I told them I was hiv-positive. No matter how plain or fat or ugly I made the girl she always got responses.

The only difference was whether she got one response a week, or 100 messages an hour. With an average guy many of us will never get any responses at all. At. All.
>>
>>27351911

>You are the predator. You're a man.

"man up" :^)
>>
File: 1455118237647.jpg (66 KB, 806x900) Image search: [Google]
1455118237647.jpg
66 KB, 806x900
>>27351911
>enforcing roles for one gender while absolving all roles of the other
>2016
>>
>>27351754
Nigger I'm a straight man and even I've been approached.
>>
>>27351911
Women don't owe me sex, no. I'm just pointing out the MASSIVE gulf of difference between men and women in terms of sex/relationships.

Things that would kill a man's chances with women (obesity, ugliness, disability, deformity, lack of hygiene) are literally viewed as points of attraction for women.

Men have to be 8/10 at least to get noticed by women, women just have to exist.
>>
Someone post photo shopped pig lady
>>
>>27352162
>Men have to be 8/10 at least to get noticed by women

I'm 5/10 and Indian and still get noticed here and there. I'm a 24 KV, but it's because I'm such an insecure bitch and can't make moves.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>27351911
>You are the predator. You're a man.
>>
File: Head tilt.jpg (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Head tilt.jpg
29 KB, 500x281
>>27350794
Good job, this is the most concise explanation I've had the pleasure of reading.
>>
>>27352162
I'm a 5 and i do fine with women. They're not as shallow as you.
>>
>>27350666
If you're ugly you will know loneliness man, or woman. Or, if you're creepy. Or socially inept enough you forgot how to accept kindness from strangers. It can surely happen, not all women have a line stretching around the block for their pussy. Many repel men and women alike.
>>
>>27352162
How are all of those things "points of attraction" for women? They're vilified just the same aren't they? And before you mention fetishists remember there are plenty just as sick for crusty fat guys. Both are gross.
>>
>>27353293

White knight faggot leave, make an OKC and get back with me.
>>
File: angry tfw.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry tfw.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>27350909
>No point being angry at biology

IT'S CALLED CATHARSIS NIGGER LOOK IT UP
>>
>>27351890
Well, the problems right there. Men, who have always had the "custom" of making the first move, are often rejected. In turn, maybe that's where you see undesirable traits and people attempting to sweeten them into something they can easily digest. Women, who typically don't have to do the work and receive effort rather than dish out, have the freedom to be choosy.
But are times not changing? More men realizin this is a crooked picture, recessing their attempts so women have to be dragged from their plush seats to pull in men as men had pulled for decades. Maybe alot of it is women not knowing the desperation. They all go to the Chad, heavily reviewed, universally attractive, because they all believe they're a princess that can tackle the best.
I always wondered about the hostility they feel they have to hurl at anybody they aren't interested in. It's almost like somebody less than perfect threatens them.
>>
File: 5.jpg (103 KB, 786x780) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
103 KB, 786x780
>Im lonely
>Translation: Chad doesn't notice me

This has already been said a million times.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.