[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not a virgin, BUT I AM A ROBOT. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1458345105728.png (532 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1458345105728.png
532 KB, 500x363
Im not a virgin, BUT I AM A ROBOT. Prove me wrong
>>
I can't.

Robot never meant non-virgin.

Special snowflake 18 year olds who haven't gotten laid yet have hijacked the term.
>>
>>27350642
Really it depends if you fucked a prostitute or a drunk as fuck whore then you could be but if you got with a girl and had an actual relationship and lost it that way then you would have to have social skills which means you aren't a bot
>>
>>27350642
You've already seen the other side
You can't go back and be a robot
>>
>>27350642
You are not a virgin, therefore you are not a robot.
>>
I'm married.

Tell me I can't be a robot.

I promise I've been on here longer than you have.
>>
>>27350673
This if you mean virgin.

/r9k/ is flodded with underage b8 claiming their robots because they haven't gotten laid and are unpopular in high school.

Most everyone on here past the age of 30 has lost their virgrinity and it doesn't make them less of a robot,
>>
>>27350673
>Robot never meant non-virgin
After r9k was created, it took a while before anyone referred to themselves as a robot
Whenever a new board is created, it typically takes a while for the board culture to set in and for the board denizens to all call themselves the same thing
Like fa/tg/uys on /tg/ or /co/mrades on /co/
Look at boards like /ck/ or /diy/, one old and one new, who still don't really have a board culture and still don't really have a definitive way to call themselves
r9k slowly and surely became the depression board, and with that metaboard name also came the culture
from depressed to autistic depressed to kissless handholdless virgin wizchan styled depression, the term robot slowly became what is was last year before all THE FUCKING NORMIES SHOWED UP

tl;dr
saying "THIS board was NEVER that way is often wrong for multiple reasons"
>>
>>27350737
>Most everyone on here past the age of 30 has lost their virginity
I really hate these normalfags wh think they own this board. Fuck off.
>>
>>27350754
Are you trying to deny that isn't true?
>>
>>27350838
Fuck off normalfag, wizardom was always something the talked about on /r9k/. We would always have threads about how we were one step closer to becoming a wizard. Fuck off to your rare pepe thread or epic 4chan screenshot thread
>>
>>27350866
Epic retort man.

Simply epic.

You don't know me though so consider that suicide even harder.
>>
It's quite simple. A robot has neither the social skills nor the inclination towards social interaction required to get laid, and therefore you're not one :)
>>
>>27350838
First of all, thanks to extensive shitposting, we know that the majority of people on here are under the age of 25
Second of all, we know that the majority of people here who have been called shitposters for their constant "fembot threads" or "wagecuck threads" or "rare pepe" threads past the age of poo2pee2, are from other sites like reddit (especially) and tumblr
>>
>>27350879
>Doesn't deny any of it

Go collect your rare pepes for Twitter, faggot.
>>
>>27350879
>You don't know me though
That's not an actual argument
It doesn't actually matter who you are, you're still talking about how it okay for normalfags to be on here
You could be a normalfag, you could be a true robot who is just baiting, it doesn't matter because nobody wants you here
>>
>>27350879
>You don't actually know who I am so everything you're saying doesn't count
typical normie response
>>
>>27350901
Actually I echieved wizard status but tell me again how tough life because you can't get laid in senior year.

>>27350908
I didn't respond to an argument, why would I need to pose one?
>>
>>27350879
You can tell he's a normie by the way he types.
>>
YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT IF YOU CAN GET LAID
Getting laid = Getting affection = Not lonely
Accept it, you'll never have it as bad as a 25 khv or a wizard
>>
>>27350940
>I didn't respond to an argument
That doesn't mean you didn't make a claim that we are debating
>>
The only time a robot isn't a virgin is if he was raped as a child
>>
>>27350642
prostitutes dont count I guess
>>
>>27350642
easy mode, faggot
i've been fucking hooker since i can afford it my self
6-7 times a month, making it a 700 euros investment
i spend the same amount on drugs, no wonder i lost close to 100kg in the past 3 years.
>>
Why are you fags so desperate to fit in? Can you not handle the thought of there being a group that doesn't accept you.
>>
File: christine.jpg (109 KB, 1135x1520) Image search: [Google]
christine.jpg
109 KB, 1135x1520
>>27351370
that's what I thought too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.