[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: eggtimejust.png (912 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
eggtimejust.png
912 KB, 2560x1440
Is there more of a wagecuck than eggy?
Either egg/wagey thread
>>
He reminds me of myself too much. I can't watch it.
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
>>27350648
I just RP here as a NEET. Tell me about yourself friend.
>>
>>27350604
Have you heard? He was one of the shooters in Brussels
>>
File: 1454880317350.jpg (279 KB, 1242x1813) Image search: [Google]
1454880317350.jpg
279 KB, 1242x1813
>>27350604
Is there any salvation for us genetically inferior males?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xLgPTEXL-Y
>>
>>27350687
Kek
>>27350690
His fembot videos are probably his best. I'm secretely judging from my normie status but I can see how someone with an eggface would be blighted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>27350690
also liking the Zoolander reference you gonna watch the sequel when it comes out?
>>
>>27350764
>also liking the Zoolander reference
I made a Zoolander reference? I haven't watched it, sorry brah.
>>
He's down to just 1 job now, but a few months ago he was working like 18 hours/DAY
>>
>>27350663
I'm in my early-mid 20s, NEET, dropped out of uni. kissless virgin. Every-time I try to accomplish something It all slips from my grasp.
I just know I'll either become eggy working 90 hour weeks for minimum wage or more likely kill myself.
>>
>>27350809
That pic uses Zoolander's line
>>27350863
JUST
>>27350919
Theres still time senpai. I'm mid 20's worked for 2 years then quit and went full NEET for a while then went to college now Uni. I'm thinking of changing my major for my 2nd year too. Might end up taking International Relations. I even ended getting a normie friend who plays vidya and watches animu all day when not at class. Never too late senpai.
>>
I figured he shot himself by now from the last video I saw
>>
>>27351073
And this is the 'normie' r9k so desperately wants to be.
just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>27350960
>That pic uses Zoolander's line
Im not eggman, I am just a fan

>And this is the 'normie' r9k so desperately wants to be.
No lol, nobody wants to be like eggman (where did you get this?). In fact, he is an example of how you should not be and he admits it.
>>
>>27350960
Thanks, but you can't understand my long history of self-induced failure. It's become habitual at this point.
International Relations is actually one of the things that I really wanted to study, along with Classics or History. However, I convinced myself that there was no point to pay for those degrees, so I ended up wasting thousands of dollars on a semester of Molecular Bio instead. I just couldn't take Uni life.
>>
I honestly can't wait until this is all over.
If I can just make it out alive from this, I'll gladly take being homeless.
I'll go innawoods for real.
>>
>>27352403
I'd like to see how long you last innawoods with me. Would love to film you for a week in the Texas wilderness
>>
>>27351342
I doubt you would do very well in international relations if you're foreign policy is Reeeeee get the fuck out normies
>>
reminder by the man himself that we will make it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKy98LtSY2U
>>
>>27352526
Once I junk my shitbox, I'll look into getting a van that I can live in the woods in and write music.
I'll come out as Mountain Mills, the hottest meme rapping hobo this side of Cuckville
>>
>>27352403
Hang in there Eggy. Your shitty life will blossom into a meager existence. Just keep going.
>>
>>27352403
How long you got left on the lease eggy?
>>
>>27352841
Well, that sounds like a plan. I don't know alot about rapping though. I'm more of a Dresden dolls guy myself. I do love the image in my head of some grizzled bearded hobos freestyling around a barrel fire though.
My plan is to grow pot and make moonshine. I already have a van to live in if I can't hack it in my shanty. But since I have alot of years of shanty living under my belt, I don't think a van will be needed until I'm older.
>>
>>27353137
August
>>
>>27353837
Sir Egg how do you feel right now?

Have you replaced the battery of your smoke detector yet?
>>
>>27353837
i thought you cracked
>>
>>27352403
Eggman come down to Illinois, we can start a NEET innawoods commune.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.