[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish Discussion/Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nqdilxqyui1u8la4ro7_1280.jpg (677 KB, 912x1218) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdilxqyui1u8la4ro7_1280.jpg
677 KB, 912x1218
Hi trying to figure out what the name of this particular fetish is.

I have a fetish for a really crude and demeaning perspective of being female. It turns me on thinking that being female is defined by having a pussy, and if you have one it's your job or natural instinct to use your pussy to get fucked by cock and be a cum dump until you get knocked up. That deep down every female is really only good for being pregnant and subservient, and that it's because they can't resist their urges and are slaves to their pussies whim to be bred.

What's it called when you get off to women being robbed of their free will and individuality because they're too horny to think their actions through? Part of the fetish is forcing a woman to be more feminine to remind her of her place in life, making her body curvier and clothes sexier the more she gives in to her body's natural desire to be a whore. Like anything she can do to sacrifice something for the sake of her cocklust is part of it, a tomboy who looks like a boy becoming womanly and feminine because of pregnancy changing her figure and her desire to attract more cock is super hot.

If anyone knows what this is called let me know, and if you have any fetishes you want defined please post a description.
>>
File: 1455583267610.jpg (637 KB, 1480x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455583267610.jpg
637 KB, 1480x1200
>>27350424
Mindbreak I think idk but the shits hot
>>
>>27350424
bimboification
>>
>>27350490

maybe? that's a good one, but it doesn't encapsulate the shame and punishment for being female. The fetish is about how her own female body betrays her. mindbreak is more like a man uses her until she likes it
>>
bimbofication?

But really it sounds like you turned misogyny into a fetish, I'm kind of amazed.
>>
So you're turned on by reality?
>>
>>27351334

maybe again, but this one has too much of an emphasis on exaggerated proportions and barbie looks.

it's more like the idea that in daily life most people aren't defined by their sex, they do things that are more important. but it's hot when girls are used to other qualities defining them and then having that all stripped away because at the end of the day they're female. it's like they forget that they're female and think expectations for women don't apply to them, but then putting them in their place, it's like a girl who thinks she can escape the stigma of womanhood but then being reminded that no matter what she's female and she's just like every other female on earth, and that means she'll take a cock and get pregnant

it's all strictly a fetish though i think women are people in real life
>>
>>27350424
>may will never submit to you because of your superior skill at raising pokemon
>>
>>27351288
>>27351334
this

imgur.com/a/sGzD8/ is a great gallery from some leddit fag showing the transition of his bitch
>>
>>27350424
Ahegao is the fetish for them going into slut mode and only desiring being used. Signified by the facial expression. Try searching that tag term. I have the same fetish. i luckily have a gf who gets into that mode an I use her for it. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>27351547

nah, that's really hot, but that doesn't have anything to do with her needing to spread her legs for as many men want to breed her and desiring to get pregnant from it. she's just a girl who became depraved, the fetish only works if she's a cock hungry slut when she looks average.

>>27351604

that's just the fucked silly face, the fetish is based on her desire to use her body for its only true use, procreation and milking cock, because she lacks the self control to resist her natural purpose
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.