[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crazy girls are the best girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: overly_attached_computer.jpg (441 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overly_attached_computer.jpg
441 KB, 1280x720
crazy girls are the best girls
>>
>>27350254
Not really.

Met a crazy/disturbed one on OKC. Had a link to her youtube channel talking about her mental illnesses and a playthough of Sims 3 or 4 where she recreated the twilight family.

Fuck that noise
>>
>>27350282
that's only a 3/10 on the crazy scale

not impressed
>>
>>27350296
would hair cut up with blunt scissors up the scale?

Or what about one that had in her profile, that she's looking for a bull to cuck her boyfriend?
>>
I know a crazy girl. She's ugly, tall, and skinny-fat and pretty far on the autism scale. She has depression or something I think. I hope she kills herself.
>>
>>27350334
That's par for the course, so to say, as far as women go nowadays.
>>
crazy fembots should post how crazy how they are
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (59 KB, 840x665) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
59 KB, 840x665
>>27350254
Crazy or fucked up women thread?
Me like it
>>
>>27350427
single mothers GET OUT, they are just stupid
>>
>>27350282
Picky. So picky. Especially when she was into a romance novel like that, intuition says keep because not 50 shades of vapid.
>>
How do I get crazy girl?
>>
>>27350455
Not even that. She got pregnant at the age of 14 and had it, thats just sick
>>
File: 1444297000392.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1444297000392.png
39 KB, 321x322
Are you sure about that guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
>>
>>27350504
you dont get them, they get you if youre desperate enough

would never mess again with such a psych sicko, worst thing that could ever happen. sex was awesome though
>>
>>27350575
i want a girl that crazy over me tBh
>>
>>27350600
>I wanna cut my face. I wanna cut my face.

No, you don't
>>
>>27350254
only if they are as hot as goddess laina
pls laina be my gf I swear I will never cheat one you I will even let you cut my balls off I heard you can still have sex after that
>>
>>27350623
laina is just a normie irl. nice girl, but a normie
>>
>>27350575
>My threads are doing ironman numbers I don't care anymore

My sides shall transcend. This cunt is INSANE
>>
File: pphnUcH.png (115 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
pphnUcH.png
115 KB, 1080x1920
This was a few months ago, I was with someone else at the time but that ended up falling through. She says she doesn't like me anymore but another girl flirted with me and she looked furious.
>>
File: 1364767228131.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1364767228131.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
>>27350706
>a girl will never get mad that another girl flirted with me
>>
>>27350735
some probably did and you failed to realize it
>>
>>27350296
>only a 3/10 on the crazy scale
No such thing senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
>>
>>27350735
I know that feel bro. :/
I know.
>>
>>27350575
Fucking normie what are you implying.
>Bueno times a million
>>
>>27350735
I got no attention from girls in high school, these girls are all ~17 and they work at the same supermarket as I do, I'm 21 this year and I'm shorter than the girl who sent all that shit to me, I'm not particularly good looking or anything either. I suppose it's just hormonal kids acting dumb, I look about their age as well, so it makes some sense I guess.
>>
I was raped by a crazy girl in high school. It's how I lost my virginity. At the time I thought it was the worst that could of happened to me. In hindsight she was pretty cute and I should dated her.
>>
File: 1443406976493.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1443406976493.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>27350899
>a girl will never rape me
>>
>>27350600
no you don't
I remember combining with a 3/10 bitch in tinder
she called me first, she fell for me
after one day if she sent me a message and I took longer than 1 minute to reply she would flood sad emojis all over
It wasn't worth it, if she was cute atleast I would make an efforth
but she was a mixed slut that looked like she had fetal alcohol syndrome and she had a fucking fivehead
and she went to the church so I probably couldn't fuck her
>>
>>27350995
That's not crazy so much as desperate.
>>
>>27351049
idk but that bitch was really annoying
>>
your all fags
hitler did nothing wrongg
>>
File: NeverAWomansFault.jpg (13 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
NeverAWomansFault.jpg
13 KB, 300x221
>Dating girl for a while
>She says we need to talk
>She comes over to my place
>'Anon...we have grown apart. I think we should see other people'
>I say ok
>Silence
>Her face instantly commences psychomode.exe
>Starts screaming at the top of her lungs about how dare I let her go so easily
>I say that I am respecting her decision to be with someone else and that I don't want to bully or guilt her into staying with me if she doesn't want to.
>For some reason this makes it infinitely worse.
>Throws my computer monitor on the floor yelling that I should fight for her and that I am a coward
>I remind her that she said she feels she has grown apart from me
>OhGodIDidn'tKnowItCouldGetWorse.jpg
>She grabs my mouse and rips the chord from the wall, trying to wrap it around my neck while crying
>I slap her in the face to shock her because her nails are digging into my neck and making me bleed
>Her crying intensifies into a bloody scream that can be heard far beyond the walls of my small apartment
>"Now you've done it you asshole, you're going to jail, I'm going to make sure you rot in jail for hitting a girl"
>mfw my neighbor called the police and her yelling at me is interrupted by a knock on the door
>I open it, the cop says hello and looks inside...
>He is silent for a moment as he sees broken shit everywhere on my walls and floor. The place looks like a hurricane hit it.

>mfw he looks at her and asks if she is ok
>mfw he thinks she is in danger
>mfw when its never the woman's fault

All I did was agree with her!
Fucking bitches man
>>
>>27351312
She was just testing your love and you failed. You had several chances to take her back during that bullshit. Autist.
>>
>>27351390
Not op but holy shit i wouldn't want a bitch like that in my life
>>
>>27352277
>he doesn't want a raving lunatic gf that makes his life a living hell, but the pussy so good you put up with it
>>
>>27351312
So did you go to jail, or what?
>>
>>27350335
Roastie detected reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27351312
Its never the womans fault because we instinctively react to their screams and want to protect them. Evolution makes it so they will never be equal with men. However, I mean that that they will never have to basically be fully responsible for their own survival practically from birth.

>>27351390
I hope you are trolling.
>>27352277
Exactly. Though you can usually tell if they are crazy or not.
>>27352348
Never put up with crazy pussy, they will end up destroying your life. I should know I got involved with two nutjobs my senior year of college and it derailed alot of shit.
>>27352523
I also want to know this.
>>
>>27352672
>Never put up with crazy pussy, they will end up destroying your life.

crazy good pussy outweighs the life destruction that inevitably follows

my life is fucked anyway, might as well go out fuckin a crazy bitch
>>
>if I'm brutally honest with myself, there's no denying that I'm a crazy bitch
>extremely clingy and would literally kill anyone that came between me and my gf
>have done some twisted shit to past exes
>virtually everyone I've ever been with has told me how good in bed I am, how much they love me, how much they need me, that they would never leave me
I'm convinced that crazy women provide much more intense and memorable relationships, but it may not be worth how volatile and risky we are.

Not that anyone cares in this completely dead thread.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.