[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me, without memes, what's so bad about raising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1448404751134.jpg (60 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
1448404751134.jpg
60 KB, 953x953
Can anyone tell me, without memes, what's so bad about raising another man's child?
>>
>>27350160

You're going to up to 18 years of your life and literally more than $100,000 into raising a child who will likely never appreciate it and look for his "real dad" at the first opportunity. Being a step-parent is a horrible fucking deal.
>>
>>27350184
*you're going to spend up to
>>
>>27350160
It's not morally wrong, but as a mammal it shows that you are dysfunctional since you're putting your resources into the life of 2 strangers for virtually nothing in return. The mother will of course fake her affection for you, just like a carnivorous plant will exhibit delicious nectar to trap unsuspecting insects. Except the digesting phase lasts for decades.
>>
>>27350160
If you take any meaning in your life from evolution and biology you are literally making yourself into an evolutionary failure. At the same time you are allowing another male line to be even more proliferate by freeing up his time and resources to impregnate more women. You're basically another organisms genetic slave. You're wasting your precious time and resources on this earth on progeny that aren't even yours.
>>
>>27350184
That is true. But what happens when you really like the woman? Conflicting feelings? Also consider her child is very young. Let's put a imaginary scenario here, he - to not complicate things - is 2 year old. Would you?
>>
>>27350184
I love my step-dad more than my real dad, he was great. Of course there was growing pains because it's hard to accept a 'new' dad but in the end I did appreciate everything he did for me.
>>
>>27350235
cuck. Only if she's going to bear your kids. women just aren't worth that much as companions.
>>
>>27350160
>Can anyone tell me, without memes, what's so bad about raising another man's child?

the reason a lot of people think its bad is because "you are not continuing your family line" or "you are not keeping your race/people pure" or some shit like that

but honestly adoption or raising kids who would have had a shitty life otherwise is a very noble thing to do. the evolutionary or biological argument is retarded. we are human beings, if we are to live at a higher standard than animals we need to act like it, that includes looking further than our own kin and hoping for the best for everyone
>>27350184
>look for his "real dad"
Not really, unless their adopted lives were ultra horrible. have you ever met an adopted person before? every adopted person I've met looks at their parents as 100% their actual parents.
>>
>>27350160
Your instinct as a man is to spread your genes. By raising another's mans kids, you are spreading his genes.
You are an objective failure if you raise another man's children.
>>
>>27350160
The kids will never respect you because they will have Chad-genes. The mom will probably go back to fucking the baby daddy without your knowledge.
>>
>>27350273
>Your instinct as a man is to spread your genes.
You realize women don't become sterile after having a child, right? There's nothing stopping you from spreading your genes.
>>
>>27350224
Literally who gives a shit, people who think like that are top tier insecure faggots.
>>
>>27350160
Because it's a fucking disgrace and a dishonor and you are being, in the purest defibition of the word, cucked. You stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>27350285
But you're also spreading another man's (superior) genes, so you're a failure.
>>
>>27350265
> live at higher standards
> raise someone else's kid
>>
The only objectively true purpose to life is to pass on your genes. This is the only reason we are attracted to women, and thus the only reason we ever put up with their retarded antics in the first place. So, to not only put up with their shit, but to financially support them and financially support the passing of Chad's genes (whose cum she's definitely gargled and had squirted in so many more orifices than she would ever allow you) is definitely one of the most pathetic things a man can willingly do.
>>
>>27350235

I honestly don't know. I've never loved somebody before, so I'm not sure how that would factor into the equation.

>>27350237
I guess it's different based on your experience. For me, my siblings and I loathed our stepmother even though she was really nice and smart, and we preferred our abusive biological mother over her.

(In our defense, she was almost certainly banging my dad for about a year before he left my mom)
>>
>>27350160
I think it's less about the kid itself, since when we stop to think about it, he can't do shit about his situation, but the mother herself.

>Would she give you a chance before she fucked up and got preggo?
>Why she's a single mother?
>Was it the kids father fault or her own for becoming single?

I only feel bad about single mom kids. I would just try to be nice to him/her the mother is the issue here, anon.
>>
>>27350309
>But you're also spreading another man's
So his genes are already spread. Whether you're there or not doesn't matter at that point.
>>
>>27350265
>but honestly adoption or raising kids who would have had a shitty life otherwise is a very noble thing to do
living on rice and water while working 12 hours a day and donating your income to africa is a 'noble thing to do'. it, like raising another man's child, demonstrates that you don't value yourself and instead just want to be a sacrifice for the good of others. if you're into that do what makes you happy but that kind of self dismissive attitude that elevates others over yourself is the problem people have with cucks.
>>
>>27350160

From a biological/natural standpoint, it has no advantage.

Why do you think so many male animals commit infanticide? It's because those children don't carry their genes. They kill the children so that they can mate with their mothers and produce offspring of their own.

All the time and energy you spend raising another man's child is time and energy you could be spending raising your own child.
>>
>>27350237
This. My stepdad was the shit.

My sister hated him at first but eventually loved him too.

Kids can be shitters but kids are shitters about everything. It's not like your real kids ever appreciate you about anything anymore anyway.
>>
>>27350350
nah senpai, I am talking about making 200k a year and adopting an african AMERICAN child from some shithole in compton and enrolling them in private schools
>>
>>27350388
>It's not like your real kids ever appreciate you about anything anymore anyway.
So true, just look at this generation of liberal fuckboys rejecting their conservative parents teaching because of pure selfishness.
>>
>>27350160
1 He/she will be an irresponsible failure because his parents were irresponsible failures.
2 Chad will be laughing about you raising his progeny.
3 Other people will look down on you.
>>
>muh biological progeny
Someone explain why we should prefer a primal perspective over a humanitarian perspective
>>
File: Me Being Me.jpg (53 KB, 318x238) Image search: [Google]
Me Being Me.jpg
53 KB, 318x238
>>27350224
>>27350273
>>27350284
>>27350285
>>27350314
>>27350352
>All this nonsense Darwin talk

Why are there so many fatasses on here?
>>
It's not just a problem with raising someone else's kid, it's that single moms are the worst. They think they're entitled to everything because they plopped out a kid they can barely take care of or CAN'T take care of so they look for a man to do the work for her so she can "finally spend time with her kid". They're also dumb whores who will take any dick tossed at them because they think it'll make the man want to stay.

This is why single mothers will always be exclusively pump and dump in my book.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.