[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots you should exercise more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1938483889583.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1938483889583.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Not for women or to better your life situation or whatever shit its just a good way to pass some time and make you feel better physically also you feel great once you really get into it after a workout or something probably because it releases a bunch of enorphotrons or something
>>
>>27349865
>too hot where I live
>never have felt good after exercise in whole life
Make another thread about me giving up the things that I enjoy for a better life why don't you?
>>
>>27349865

I lift weights for an hour a day, 5 times a week.

Honestly it does kind of help with the perpetual lonliness, at least I'll always have my pecs.
>>
>>27349989
It's hot where I am as well I try to do more at night because of that and yeah at first it feels shit but after a while it is less draining and makes you feel better (or at least a fair amount of people get this)
>>
>>27350006
Do you go to the gym or do it from home? I like doing it from home its more comfy and I can do stuff between sets
>>
File: 13734437.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
13734437.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>27350063
not him but I'm looking into making a home gym
>mfw roided up zyzz cunts and gymsluts
I can't wait for all that lifting without the gym normies
>>
>>27350063
>do stuff between sets
no

but yes to the home gym, that's the route i'm going. you waste too much time and money on the commute to the gym which is stuffed full of pointless shit you don't need. (500 variations of a treadmill)
gyms are honestly for people who have no idea what they're doing and need other people around in case they eat shit on the floor.

all you need is a barbell, the weights, some type of rack for squatting and bench press, a protractable bench and the pull up bar and a dip belt.
>>
>>27350131
I got some good dumbbells for 60 a bench for 50 (Aussie dollars) from a guy who didn't need it and was selling it online and really with just that there is a lot you can do already, you don't actually need that much equipment to be able to have good spread of exercises.
>>
>>27350025
At night in Florida I don't think so. Bugs and it looks funny, no one else in the whole city awake. Also, it is still hot because FL. And no it won't get better either.
>be me middle school
>forced to run/jog during pe
>felt worse the next day every day
>Takes a week to recover so weaker every day
>promised myself that I would never again let them rape me this way
And so now It is a hobby to tell normies to fuck off on the /r9k/ on this subject. And no I was not obese, just not fit and never will be.Also:
>forcing self out of bed
Literally same thing. Just felt like mentioning because some people just cannot be bothered to do nofunallowed shit.
>>
I just can't bulk up. I'm a lanklet. Food just goes right through me, I'm blessed by youth. Granted I don't try hard enough to bulk but IMO being constantly full makes me feel like shit so I just stopped worrying. But I just want to have some sort of gainz.

Currently I just do this 100 pushups app but I know that's not enough for me. I like the feeling of working out it's a great high. Any tips for me bros?
>>
>>27350197
I reckon I'll need a power rack, a bench, a barbbell, weight plates and maybe a dip/pullup add-on for the power rack.
That right there is already 90% of all I ever use in the gym.
>>
>>27350270
You need to add in 100 situps 100 squats and a 10km run
>>27350287
Yeah that will come later for me however no room at the moment for a power rack will get a barbell soon tho
>>
>>27350324
thanks. I have the situps I just havent been doing it. I also want to be a state trooper so hopefully I won't be weak by the time I'm done with those.

one thing though should I do all those in the same day or spread it throughout the week?
>>
>>27350355
I don't actually know about the 10km run I was just animeposting but situps and squats are a good idea to work into your routine, really just do whatever you feel you can in one day without overexerting yourself and then take a day or two to let your muscles heal up and go at it again.
>>
File: prod_6929806015.jpg (8 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
prod_6929806015.jpg
8 KB, 315x315
>>27350287
>>27350324
you don't need an entire power rack. they make rack stands now.
there is no excuse for people to not be lifting weight at home.
>>
>>27350467
I know I have seen this but when I say I lack room I mean I really lack room I have 2 beds a large computer table a dehumidifier and an incline bench in my room already I can't get rid of any of it and don't have any other places I could put something like that (not my house) I may be getting rid of one of the beds in the future.
>>
>>27349865
Started working out 8 weeks ago, I have lost 31 pounds since then.

What weight goal should be? I'm 1.80m tall.

This week bought a mechanical treadmill, doing 30 minute fast paced walk on it, really getting sweaty, and plus been doing 500 rope jumps, 72 sit ups, 72 dumbells, total 45 - 60 minutes, because I always exercise 1 hour before sleep.

I'm I doing good on the weight loss x time I have been doing?
>>
>>27350884
I don't know pounds that well (I'm not USA) but that sounds pretty good to me, your goal weight should be whatever pleases you but if you want a "healthy" weight go to a BMI calculator online and put in your height age and a few weights until it says its a good healthy one, I have been doing it for only about 8 weeks as well (maybe less) and can already lift larger weights than when I started and have noticed larger arms and some abs coming in.
>>
>>27350467
I had to get a power rack because I couldnt find rack stands with a capacity of more than 100lbs :(
>>
>>27350930
I'm not in the USA too, but being a american board, I have lost exactly 14 kilos, was 118 kilos, down to 104 now.

I too have seen benefits, I used to get really tired and my feet would hurt when I have to walk somewhere far, now I can go with no pain on the feet, and pants and shirts aren't tight, now I need to use a belt.

We are gonna make it bro.
>>
'jus lift bro, it werks 4 me :^)'
>>
>>27351043
>(How much energy I use a day)+(eating<this amount)+Cardio/Exercise=Weightloss/Muscle gain

It's basic science if you can't lose weight doing exercise something you have put in the formula is wrong, you find what is wrong and fix it and it will work.
>>
>>27349865
>Not for women or to better your life situation or whatever shit its just a good way to pass some time and make you feel better physically also you feel great once you really get into it after a workout or something probably because it releases a bunch of enorphotrons or something
>not for you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.