[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with marrying a woman with a past? It would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: 1448993964076.jpg (305 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
1448993964076.jpg
305 KB, 754x1530
What exactly is wrong with marrying a woman with a past? It would only be a problem if she is unfaithful during the relationship

tbhfam
>>
Go away with your shit bait
>>
because once a woman has had chad dick she will forever want chad dick
>>
>>27349774
>Whats wrong with adopting a dog with a history of aggression
Sure it's in the past, it may not happen again, but it isn't the safe bet.
>>
>>27349774
What would you rather have? A soda that no one has drank out of or a soda that has had 50 cocks in it?
>>
>>27349803
terrible analogy

end yourself
>>
File: agreement.png (470 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
agreement.png
470 KB, 500x353
>>27349774
Probably b8, but actually I agree. Everyone deserves a second chance, though of course you should still be cautious and take time to really examine your relationship.
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>tfw you aren't suitable even as provider

It'd deal with anything. Crazy. Single mom. Fat. Diseased. I just want the loneliness to end.
To end.
End.
>>
>>27349774
>What exactly is wrong with marrying a woman
the rest of your post was redundant
>>
It's not what you think it is. It isn't "love". It's you being seen as a resource.
If you don't have self respect and you're okay with that then by all means marry a girl who went through her "bad boy" phase, just know that she can never love you.
>>
Increase of STDs and higher chance of divorce
>>27349783
This
>>
>>27349829
Fag detected. Kill yourself
>>
>>27349774
Really depends on their past. I'm not some autistic manchild so i'm ok with dating women who've been sexual active, but I actually know a women who proudly boast that she's been with over 100 men and isn't even 30 yet. I would not want to spend my future with her.
>>
>>27349774
It shows that she has a history of making poor decisions.
If you marry a girl like that, you'd be happy for a few years, but after that she'd start craving that Chad dick again and start cheating on you with an alpha.
>>
>>27349840
wrong board detected

please leave
>>
>>27349774
The real issue many robots have a problem with is the unfairness inherent in this situation. She has had her fun sitting on and swallowing as many alpha douche bag cocks as she can possibly handle while burning and rejecting every advance by a nice guy. She does this because she knows that the nice guy will always be there for her later and isn't good enough for her right now. When she finally has spent her youth on Chad then she wants a relationship with a nice guy so that he can provision for her and her children. While probably still cheating with Chad on the down load.

Fuck that noise.
>>
>>27349849
you tell em girlfriend

PUT A RING ON IT
>>
>>27349890
You sound like you have firsthand experience with this sort of thing
>>
>>27349774
So what are girls just girls while boys are bad or good? Fuck it. I love bad girls they See amazing fucks but hell I wouldn't love to introduce a literally scarred girl to my family. Do you believe she would suddenly leave all the booze nights? No shed eventually get bored ans look for some chad once again.
>>
>>27349890
>unfairness inherent in this situation.

It's only unfair to robots because they have no sexual experience. It's implied that you should at least have some sexual experience before you settle down.
>>
>>27349912
It's also unfair because the average robot has no idea how to handle a real life relationship.
>>
>>27349774
>What exactly is wrong with marrying a woman with a past?
Being a fucking normie, gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27349774

Literally nothing to be gained from marrying a woman.
>>
>>27349912
>It's implied that you should at least have some sexual experience before you settle down

but equality!
>>
>>27349956
>being this meme

wew lad
>>
If she's going to have a past, I should have a past. Otherwise, we shouldn't be together.
>>
>>27349945
Well life isn't fair. One day you will grown up and realize this.
>>
File: 1456266903960.png (284 KB, 1798x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456266903960.png
284 KB, 1798x1330
>>27349774
As explained a billion times here, she won't be emotionally available to you at all. Probably not sexually, too. She had her fun, her adventures, her precious memories and she will have none with you. She just settles for you because she's tired, Chad doesn't want her, she's afraid to die alone or whatever bullshit reason. That's the problem, dumb baitposter.
>>
>>27349992
>Life isn't fair so let people take advantage of you because life isn't fair. Life isn't fair guys.
>Logic

Pick one.
>>
>>27349826
>everyone deserves a second chance

Women have already taken so many Chad cocks they're well beyond the second chance. If you really thibk this it just proves that you're a cuck.
>>
>>27349774
I would only marry a girl with a slutty past if she let me do the same shit they did to her plus some of my own fucked up shit and she better enjoy me doing degenerate things with her.
>>
>>27349992
I never said life was fair. It's not.
>>
>>27350054
>It's also unfair because the average robot has no idea how to handle a real life relationship

I don't see this is women's fault? Most of this board is people being mad at women because they themselves are failures.
>>
>>27350026
Nah that's The paradox. She wants to end that kind of behaviour, cause she's feeling then rigorous death pulling her.
>>
>>27349774

she'd have to be hot for me to accept her as a single mom, and luckily, there are some of those out there
>>
File: 1425849748543.jpg (50 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1425849748543.jpg
50 KB, 427x640
>>27350083
Once a degenerate slut always one.
She may try to fight her instincts but she would most likely enjoy being used as a sex object.
>>
>>27350100
True. Nobody wants to handle el kiddo. My cousin had a long term relationship with a teen mom and we all knew it was going to finish. Now he has a senpai of his own
>>
>>27350152
Which means she would eventually look for the big Chad cock. Don't risk yourself. Safe choice is a mentally unstable woman with self esteem issues
>>
File: 1422035630201.jpg (221 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1422035630201.jpg
221 KB, 960x1280
>>27350194
>Safe choice is a mentally unstable woman with self esteem issues
They will cheat on you faster than the slutty stacy.

The desperate stacy trying to settle down, as the name implies, is desperate enough to do anything for you.
The low self esteem bitch will get a boost in confidence the moment she scores a bf and will try to be the stacy she never was.
>>
>>27350194
Clean your mind, think for a moment and answer truthfully:

Do you really think being alone is preferable to having a wife that will sometimes cheat on you?
You still get all of the benefits of a faithful wife, and the only negative is your own personal perception of her infidelity.
Its only a problem in your head, its only a problem if you make it one.
Her cheating doesnt cost you money, she is still there to fuck you, she probably learns new moves if anything, she will never be frustrated or mad because you werent in the mood to fuck, since she already did earlier today, etc.
>>
>>27350264
My pride and self esteem are worth more than all the whore blowjobs in the world.
>>
>>27350264
>Do you really think being alone is preferable to having a wife that will sometimes cheat on you

bait

Does she think its right to subject someone to lies and deceit? Is it okay to subject her to lie and deceit?
>>
>>27350300
You can keep your pride and self esteem. Nobody is trying to take them away from you.
You can be proud of having a hot babe for a wife, instead of being forever alone.

Any negative connotations of your wife cheating on you are created by you. You create this negative emotion with your perception.
>>
>>27350264
>Do you really think being alone is preferable to being completely cucked by a roastie who doesn't really like you?
Yes, I do.
>>
>>27350368
She clearly likes you, else she wouldn't be with you. She just also likes other people.
>>
>>27350264
>its okay for your wife to lie to you, she's a woman, don't hold her accountable you sexist
pretty blatant b8. gotta try harder than that
>>
>tfw there was hot as fuck chick in my class
>like 10/10 to this day my standards of female beauty are based on what she looked like
>look her up now
>single mom
>faded rugged look in her eyes
>shriveled skin
>cut her hair into the short nasty dyke look
>posts about weed, being bi, Bernie Sanders and fucking niggers

Reminder to NEVER EVER settle for ANYTHING less than a sheltered Christian qt to have lots of white babies with.
>>
>>27349828

>Crazy. Single mom. Fat. Diseased.

And you would still be alone, only with an annoying cunt in your face all the time.

Being with someone doesn't mean you're not alone.
>>
>>27350380
>routinely cheats on me
>likes me
Choose one.
Obviously she's with me. She needs a cocksucker beta to pay her bills, look after her children, buy her things etc.
>>
>>27350264
>Her cheating doesnt cost you money
It does when she divorces you and takes all of your money.
>>
>>27350469
Why would she divorce you? You live and let live, she is lucky to have a man letting her fuck around.
Why don't you have a prenup? They are common sense and due to the popularity of bad divorce deals in media, it wouldn't be hard to convince the woman its sensible.
>>
>>27350264
>You still get all of the benefits of a faithful wife
But you don't, you idiot. See >>27349995
>>
>>27350495
Prenups are voided by judges like nothing. You're an idiot or a troll, probably both.
>>
>>27350515
Or not american, and thus judged by reasonable courts.
>>
>>27350362
Then I can turn your whole point on it's head by saying you create the negative emotions associated of being alone with your perceptions.
>>
File: AF BB.png (236 KB, 490x863) Image search: [Google]
AF BB.png
236 KB, 490x863
>>27349912

My perception was that it's unfair because it's entirely on her terms and timetable.

She wants everything tailored to her and her desires and needs at the time, and he's expected to be ignored by her when she's young and enjoying the Tinder scene, but fully willing and available to provide her once she hits the wall. He has to give her provisioning and security in exchange for what she gave away for free when she was younger and in her prime, and even then she won't fuck him the way she fucked those random guys 10 years ago. Eventually she may not fuck him at all.

There's no upside to that deal if you're a man who doesn't want to get fucked over down the road.
>>
>>27350581
There are practical problems with being alone.
You evade some taxes and get hired for some jobs you otherwise wouldnt if you are married.
You can get a house or apartment thats only up for families.
You get new experiences that most people can talk and relate to, since they too are married.
You have more security, because there is another person there to help you if you get sick or slip in the bathroom or whatever.
You get another opinion when buying clothes or food, you instantly import that other person's friend library to pick from, you get more connections, you get an up-beat person to motivate you, etc.
>>
I'm not a slayer myself, but i am close friends with a few. Its insane to watch them go through top tier woman like they go through underwear. It gave me a blunt reality check when i first got to know them. Even regular normie males covet girls, investing resources and time in to winning girls over, they 'fall in love' and so forth. Not these Chads. They would bring around girl after girl, the kind even normies only dream of touching. And just fuck and chuck them like used trash. They hold no value, because theres always another.
Eventually these girls will be married to some high earner who is definitely no loser himself, who will give her everything and be grateful to have found his princess.
She will never tell him she was fucked bareback by a drug dealer with a massive cock when she was a perfect little 18 year old, and then thrown away like a piece of garbage.

All you robots are envious of normies. Most of you will have never seen the lives of real chads up close. Im talking guys who are seriously good looking, charismatic and fearless.
It completely destroys your notions of romantic love, marriage and all that bullshit. It is a very stark picture indeed.
>>
>>27350495

She can extract resources while still discarding you.

Modern marriage removes any reason for a woman to do anything for her husband.
>>
>>27349774
>just take what you can get: the post
>just settle with the first best dumb bitch who shows a hint of interest: the post

die in a fire, OP.

>>27349809
he's right though. a good analogy would be soda that was opened a bunch of years ago and is now stale and tastes like shit.
>>
File: 1450634683247.png (753 KB, 494x581) Image search: [Google]
1450634683247.png
753 KB, 494x581
>>27349995
Robots, how can I possibly regain hope after seeing that image?
Not all women are like that, right?

There are success stories, right?!
>>
>>27350264
I can safely say you're a genuine A grade retard who has never been in a relationship. A women cheating behind your back WILL fuck you over both emotionally and financially. Literally gtfo you sad fucking cuck. I would choose a lifetime of bitter loneliness over having a disgusting horrible person of a slut as my wife.
>>
>>27350976
Sorry man. On the flip side vr and sexbots get closer every day.
>>
>>27350976
Of course there are you just end up hearing about the bad ones. Not all women are like this but you should be very picky about choosing a partner, especially if you want to marry them.
>>
>>27349774
Betacucks know they will never satisfy her as the chads of her past did, so they don't even bother.
>>
>>27349862
Dominate the fuck out of her in the bedroom and she won't stray.
>>
>>27351989
>put in all this work, be dominant in bed even if you don't like to, make a ton of money and buy her lots of nice things while she sits on her ass, and MAYBE she won't leave you
Nah, sounds like a pretty bad deal fampai. I'll stick to my cute anime girls, they love me unconditionally.
>>
>soda can analogy
top kek

The real reason is that a women who was a slut probably has a shit personality. From a robot point of view at least. Personality doens't change for most people, but they learn to hide it. Deep down they are still anti-intellectual sluts who want beta-bux and spawn a few shitty children to satisfy their hormonal needs.
>>
>>27350636
it's not worth the cost if she decides to just up and leave one day, divorce you and takes half or most of your money and things and pretty much leave you an emotional and financial mess. then you will either shoot yourself or tough it out while she goes on like everything is fine. oh and don't get a new wife and or gf because guess who still wants you now that your not available anymore. its a bad deal all around.

>You evade some taxes and get hired for some jobs you otherwise wouldnt if you are married.
don't care about taxes or a fancy new job so that is a moot point
>You can get a house or apartment thats only up for families.
since i am single i can get a cheaper place
>You get new experiences that most people can talk and relate to, since they too are married.
not much on talking to people unless i have to or im at work smalltalking to pass the time
>You have more security, because there is another person there to help you if you get sick or slip in the bathroom or whatever.
i could slip and break my neck or get sick and die at any moment so extra people there wont make much difference
>You get another opinion when buying clothes or food, you instantly import that other person's friend library to pick from, you get more connections, you get an up-beat person to motivate you, etc.
i wear what i like and ill dress up only if i need to. picking out and trying food isn't hard. i have two good friends who i can always call for help if i need it and i have support from my family.
tldr: more female bs
>>
>>27349774
Increased risk of infidelity, increased risk of divorce
>>
>>27349774
Yea ya know, or if she had an incurable disease, debt, or would bring you shame.
>>
>>27349809
Actually that's on point. I like that new smell. Also experience is overrated even if the first time is terrible it's better to learn things together then you guys have a history of growth and shared exploration together. Rather than just being oh yeah I remember doing this with such and such sure we can do that too.

I dont care if my gf is terrible in bed, well figure it out and even if we dont thats ok.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.