[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morrow to ye wagekekkers. How doth ye find yer day? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: d0mQyW1.png (88 KB, 319x226) Image search: [Google]
d0mQyW1.png
88 KB, 319x226
Good morrow to ye wagekekkers. How doth ye find yer day? Don't catch heat sickness whilst ye toil in thy fields, earning a modest bean per day whilst loyally paying thine taxes to the sovereignty.

As for me ye ask? I am living verily so a noble NEET life. My morning starts with the finest grains and produce provided by your back-breaking toil. This is of course after sleeping in well past daybreak, when you wagefieldcucks start your labor, alas I cannot be bothered with the bustle of peasantcucks at such hours.

After my morning nourishment, I partake in the finest of noble enrichment activities, such as my minstrel studies on the mandolin, and learning more about the world and it's history through golden-bound texts. Afterwards I tend to dress in the finest silks that have been handwoven for my /comfort/ and simply relax on the balcony as I gaze upon my kingdom. This is all at my own leisure of course!

Anywho, back to the fields with you wageslave peasant. Don't forget to salve your whip wounds thoroughly this evening.
>>
File: 1458727625158.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458727625158.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
why must you remind me of how hard and menial my life is
>>
>>27349712
Behave yourself NEET!
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Go make yourself useful NEET and walk my dog. I got a lunch date with a QT from R & D
>>
>>27349712
P-please don't fuck my wife while I'm at work, okay NEETbro?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27349712
This noble man speaketh the truth.
>>
But is necessary disguishing: there are normal trolls and exceptional trolls.To the first category belong all the good men, to the second, all the shitposters (I mean, all the ones who decease of acute shitposting or mania of shitposting), or the ones who troll without any plan.

We are decent trolls, we troll without making scandal, for selfishness, for vengeance, without causing harm to anyone, without resorting to cheating. This is tolerable, and dare I say even necessary. The exceptional trolls, taking advantage of the poor maniacs, shitpost with scandal, are shameless and have the awareness that they will ruin the next, founded on their smart and strength. Oh! These trolls are not decent, they aren't presentable men: the society must rise up in mass to terminate them.
>>
>>27349712
NEET, perhaps you can hire me to bring your food to you and wash your clothes. I'll even help you bathe. All I request is a decent wage
>>
>>27349712
I must say that playing mandolin is one of the most pleasant leisures any self respecting man can appreciate. I of course prefer the Dulcimer but with that said, it is rather brilliant to not be a degenerate and pathetic wage cuckhold peasant. Life is simply splendid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.