[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been visited by the coffee of mouth burns and stained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
You have been visited by the coffee of mouth burns and stained teeth. Disgusting yet satisfying repulsive shits will come to you but only if you post "no cream or sugar please" in this thread.
>>
>>27349684

no sugar or cream please

enjoying a four shot americano right now feels so good.
>>
>>27349740

I've always found the Americano to be the most based out of all the espresso drinks at Starbucks
>>
No cream or sugar please
>>
No cream or sugar please

Gonna go get some coffee
>>
>>27349740
>>27349760

Are you guys actually bragging about drinking espresso with some hot water to dilute it?

>>27349684

No sugar or cream please.

[spoilers] I'm only drinking my coffee black right now because I'm too lazy to bother putting sugar or cream in it [/spoilers]
>>
>>27349820

I'm not bragging...I'm just saying I like it :/
>>
>>27349684

Bump for caffeine

No cream or sugar please
>>
File: clownn.jpg (145 KB, 970x1072) Image search: [Google]
clownn.jpg
145 KB, 970x1072
extra shot of espresso

no cream and sugar please
>>
>>27349820

All we're saying is that we like it, you belligerent faggot
>>
I drink instant coffee and you can't shame me!
>>
File: 1410388983487.jpg (54 KB, 953x710) Image search: [Google]
1410388983487.jpg
54 KB, 953x710
>>27350105

Well I get mad when people post about things they like, even if they're things I either feel neutral about or maybe even like a bit myself. The point is they posted about that instead of what I thought was acceptable, which is unacceptable, and they NEED to know that they are faggots for doing such.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.