[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr islam is against our western values What western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18
File: 1458742827670.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458742827670.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>hurr durr islam is against our western values

What western values? Promiscuity, anti-intellectualism white guilt, feminism, ecofascism, gender ideology and cuckoldism?

Fuck this shit. Muslims welcome!
>>
>>27349614
Islam is against our existence, homeboy.
>>
>>27349614
Like pouring water on a water on a grease fire.
>>
>>27349614
That picture is fake, r-right?
>>
File: fOgNZZe[1].png (51 KB, 160x197) Image search: [Google]
fOgNZZe[1].png
51 KB, 160x197
>>27349614
Western culture is pretty retarded at the moment but not as retarded as that backwards death cult so leave your stupid bait in your pocket
>>
>>27349614
you're talking about things that also oppose western values.

the entire point is that the west isn't going to hold up if people without our values are allowed to populate our nations. one side of that is media propaganda that spreads myths about everybody divorcing and wanting the hot new iphone instead of kids. one is immigration without assimilation. and that would be fine if the west fell apart for most people, but you have to plan accordingly. people just don't recognize history very well, whether or not the values themselves are meaningful. are muslims happy with their way of life in the middle east? are feminists anywhere?
>>
>>27350148
I actually think it's as retarded. We have a higher quality of life due to our ancestors but if we had to start over again we'd be fucked
>>
>>27349614
>What western values?
Read a book retard, Nicolas Gomez Davila is a good choice
>>
It's against individual freedoms and rights. (Not that europoors had any in the first place)
>bin that knife
>prison for racism
>60% taxes
:^)
>>
And despite all the promiscuity, anti-intellectualism, white guilt, feminism, ecofascism, gender ideology, and cuckoldry, there STILL isn't a single majority Muslim nation that's better than the West.
Islam is that terrible.
>>
>>27350915
Give it time m8. The west didn't become good because of feminism and trannies. Hate that argument.
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 475x382
>>27350949
I can use that exact same argument and say that if a majority Muslim nation ever manages to become habitable (by whatever miracle), it certainly won't be because of Islamic principles. Otherwise it would have happened already.
>>
>>27351085
I'm not saying Islam is good, it's just the cure to all the degeneracy. The Phoenix rises throughout the ashes. The west has become too decadent and incompetent, we need a barbarian horde to knock us on our ass and get us back into shape. More than anything we need remove the right to vote from women.
>>
File: imwerd.gif (757 KB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
imwerd.gif
757 KB, 400x221
>what values?
>>
>>27349614
fuck off, mohammad. you ain't fooling no one
>>
>>27351255
>le women boogyman

oh, r9k
>>
>>27351344
Spotted the roastie. Women don't contribute anything to society they only damage it
>>
>>27351376
Says the jobless bucket of lard living off NEETbux
>>
>>27351255
>barbarian horde
a personal trainer is cheaper
>right to vote
this doesn't mean anything. people hardly ever vote and even voting doesn't lead to that many changes. you're obviously a muslim so why do you even need to be here?
>>
>>27351400
I have a career you useless whore. Fuck I'm so sick of women. You should be on your knees worshiping men for actually, you know, creating civilization.
>>
>>27351413
>u must b a Muslim if you don't support trannies
>>
File: 1441991243875.jpg (58 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1441991243875.jpg
58 KB, 450x443
>>27349614
What's up with all these girls wanting to "cuck" people?
Do they even know the meaning of the word anymore? Unless they get off whoever they are in a relationship with with the idea of having sex with other people, they aren't cucking anything.

She's just a cheating whore who can't handle a normal relationship.
>>
>>27351430
>homeless NEET
>"i have a career waaaa don't make fun of meeee"
keep it together, fatass
>>
>>27351455
and you are what? a trash collector?
seems like it with all of your garbage posts.
yup, you're definitely a trash collector.
>>
>>27351451
no you must be a muslim to think that islam is the cure for degeneracy. but they still have pedos and fags. you're a moron.
>>
>>27351455
M8 nothing you say will make women less worthless and awful.
>>
>>27351478
your blood pressure is going to spike again, virgin haha
>>
>>27351494
what I'm saying is that the west needs to be destroyed so it can be rebuilt you dumbfuck
>>
>>27351507
sounds like you'd make a perfect match then.
>>
>>27351520
if you claim degeneracy is at all an issue then its destroying itself, ahmed. you didn't think this one through, have another try for free before you blow yourself up please.
>>
>>27349614
>western values = neo-liberalism

Kill yourself you actual retard.
>>
>>27349614
>Promiscuity, anti-intellectualism white guilt, feminism, ecofascism, gender ideology and cuckoldism
Nope. Those are some of the the things supported by the same people who support Muslim immigration.
>>
>>27351452
I somewhat dislike the term cuck because it presents women being cheating whores as a failure of the man they were with. The term itself seems pretty leftish desu

I suppose it's fun to say though. Cuck. Cuck cuck.
>>
>>27351530
Roastie getting Toastie
Origami comment
>>
>>27351569
>cannot spell originale
>>
>>27351548
Degeneracy is blowing itself up through inviting muslims hordes into the west. If there were no faggot trannies, feminists, and libcucks, muslims wouldn't be invading the west. See how this works? Your mistake is thinking I support muslims. I just want all this over with as fast as possible.
>>
>>27351624
your suicide bombing argument is that degeneracy is the cure for degeneracy. isn't it time for prayer?
>>
Islam has its own form of degeneracy. It produces stagnant societies.
>>
>>27351530
Glad you agree that women are garbage
>>
>>27351644
>says he's glad
>probably feels like shit
>>
>>27351642
Its not a cure, really, we're pretty much past the point of a cure.
>>
>>27351657
>Trying to make someone you don't know feel bad
Women are defintely garbage
>>
>>27351704
>trying
>on r9k
lol yeah i try to make the ocean wet too.
>>
western values
>individual freedom
>intellectualism
>free expression
>religion slowly fading

islam values
>raping lolis
>bombing places
>no freedom of religion
>anti-intellectualism
>>
I love how she's permanently carved a warning sign into her hands so none worth a damn will ever waste their time with her.
>>
I guess he was right after all
>>
>>27349614
conservatives who want to conserve the West hate all of the things that you mentioned along with Islam

try again
>>
>>27349614
>ecofascism
Enjoy living in an inhospitable planet because muh oil muthafucka Mohammed
>>
>>27350857
By what logic?
Why are we starting over?
How does that fact pertain to this discussion at all
>>
>>27351549
Western Values have turnen into neo-liberalism you fucking idiot. Why do you thing American politicians embraced fucking Friedman's ideologies. Do you live under a fucking rock?
>>
Those are post-modern, anti-Western values. Real Western values are totally opposed to Idlam and post-modernism.
>>
>>27349911
That's the chick that told a 12 year old to kill himself and doxxed him because he said rape jokes can be funny
>>
>>27349614
Islam, like feminism and the identity politics that you listed, is opposed to Western values because it doesn't support
>free speech
>democracy
>individual rights
Just to name the big three. Islamic apologists like yourself are an active threat in this day and age, and are just as responsible for the destruction of Western culture as the "social justice warriors" you seem to hate.
>>
>>27349614
it's still salvageable. If Islam takes over, all is lost.
>>
>>27354000
Enlightenment values =/= western values
"Muh democracy" and "Muh equality" is totally anti-Western
>>
>>27354132
How don't they equate to Western values? And where do I talk about equality?
>>
File: 1458154270648.png (82 KB, 391x388) Image search: [Google]
1458154270648.png
82 KB, 391x388
I don't believe those are real tattoos for a second. because if they are I feel bad for her spending money to get such sloppy work done.
>>
Science.
Freedom.
Hard Work.

>Promiscuity, anti-intellectualism white guilt, feminism, ecofascism, gender ideology and cuckoldism?
>white values

Marxist values my friend.
>>
>>27354000
not OP, and not in favour of islam, but these ''values'' are a bunch of bullshit
>free speech
There is no fucking free speech in western countries. Try getting away with criticizing women, minorities or fags.Even if you don't get arrested for saying such things (which is a very real possibility in western european countries) you will still efectively have commited social suicide and will never be able to find a job again. And besides, free speech in itself isn't even a good thing, it's what made this cancerous progesiveness possible in the first place.

>democracy
great idea, let the dumb masses make decisions over things they don't even understand and give all the power to the media with the capacity of brainwashing these masses.

>individual rights
>hurr i should only care about my own personal life and do whatever degenrate thing i want. why should i give a fuck about others and about my people/country
>>
File: 1457912825803-0.png (1 MB, 1280x1654) Image search: [Google]
1457912825803-0.png
1 MB, 1280x1654
OP is just baiting
>>
>>27351255

>degeneracy!
>decandence!
>muh barbarians

*yawn* yeah sure Mustafa. We do all those things because we can afford to. The reason can afford to is because of high personal freedom, business freedom, science, capitalism and non-violence. Yeah, you have your "pride" out there in the desert, I'll sit here in my nice cozy house, 37.5 hour work week with such an easy life 30 minutes on the treadmill is considered "hard work".

And that isn't it. If I had the stones, I could sign up for a sales job and go out and make myself $15,000 tonight. The most you can do is tie a gay man up and throw him off a building. Bet that makes you feel real accomplished and morally pure. Totally worth more than a shit ton of money and the ability to basically do whatever you want.
>>
The West is literally coming closer and closer to dying every passing day. I don't get why people are surprised though- nations rise and fall. It's just the way shit has happened all the way through history.

What differentiates this generation of power? Absolutely nothing. Islam will definitely make a comeback, the west is on its way out. Just vote for Trump and you will speed up the process x10.

Just literally convert to Islam senpai and save yourselves.
>>
I don't really care about their religion, it is just side effect of much worse issue they have. they are fucking retarded, I would say more retarded than niggers.
they think that we western countries are living on their expense, which is up to some point true. but what is not true is that if they all flood europe they will live the same way we do. they think that millions of them can come to europe, do what ever they were doing back home and prosper. that's not how it works but they are way to stupid to understand that.
if they weren't stupid they would rule the world and not bend over in front of US and petrodollar.
>>
>>27349614
>traditional western values

FTFY
>>
File: 1457912749091-2.png (432 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1457912749091-2.png
432 KB, 600x366
>>27354299
nations rise and fall all the time sure but it's unprecedented for a major race to be wiped out
>>
>>27354342

What the fuck? Is there no getting away from you absolute twats? I swear to god every time I'm on r9k I end up talking to a retard who just cries to anyone that will listen about

>muh white race
>muh genocide
>muh race war

How about this- if white people are seriously at risk of being "wiped out", fucking do something about it? To be honest, if the white race ceases to exist then guess what? They are inevitably the weaker race and natural selection has just occurred. So how about you get the fuck over it absolute retard.

God almighty, no wonder why whites are getting cucked at every level. They ar the biggest babies and spineless pussies on the planet.
>>
File: furious at bbc.jpg (150 KB, 962x702) Image search: [Google]
furious at bbc.jpg
150 KB, 962x702
>>27349614
>Conflating Frankfurt School cultural marxism with traditional western values of the post-enlightenment classical liberal period
>>
>>27354342
Kek, whites are already a minority goy.
You're barely 10% of the world population.
>>
>>27349644
>>27350148
>Believing what the news says
Try reading a Quran and better yet read and compare it to the old testament and if you do that you might aswell read and compare them to the Tanahk too, I'd be extremely surprised if you didn't think Islam was the most peaceful of the lot, news flash, they all tell you to kill infidels.

I wish I could believe in a god.
>>
File: 1452943444560.jpg (31 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1452943444560.jpg
31 KB, 411x387
>inb4 russia becomes last bastion for white people.
>>
I hope that all of those anti-european die. Why ? Because we tried to respect other nacionalities and other cultures. And what we get now ? Nowadays the EU and white race is in danger because you are intolerant. I hate all those muslims... I swear if they will take over the EU i will predict im good with that and do a "Jihad" on them .... Better not mess with Czech republic bitches... We survived a lot. Look at our history. We will survive even you muslims.
>>
File: 1444634702272.png (108 KB, 1237x1017) Image search: [Google]
1444634702272.png
108 KB, 1237x1017
>>27354422
there will literally be no point to the world when whites are gone

enjoy living in caves and huts again
>>
>ecofascism

enjoy your collapsed ecosphere in 30 years, faggot.
>>
>>27354560
cool, crack open old books and you'll find loads of contradictions alongst similarities.

Mate, just compare a modern western secular democracy to Sharia Law? Is that not stark enough of a contrast?
>>
>>27354660
this is the good thing about slavs, we don't like outsiders because they never brought anything good to us.
multiculturalism? fuck that our culture is good enough, if I want to see another one I travel. I don't need that shit in my city.
>>
File: 1368115188740.jpg (428 KB, 982x674) Image search: [Google]
1368115188740.jpg
428 KB, 982x674
Would you convert for her?
>>
>>27354744
Sharia law doesn't come from the Quran and most muslims do not believe in it. It was made up much much later and thus it has no place in this conversation.

Man at least research a little of what you're talking about instead of watching the news and believing they're ALL like that. I'm totally against the invasion of european countries, but most muslims aren't much different to you or I.
>>
File: 1457576731788.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457576731788.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>27349614
I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, it's completely pointless and ill-advised, it adds nothing, there are no positive effects, there is nothing to gain for the host culture except cheap labor, instead we hand out welfare from native taxpayer money so it turns into a double drain.

-Mission Failed-
>New Game
Continue
Quit
>>
>>27354783
I eat pork and show my hair and follow secular humanist thought. They don't. They are nothing like me.
>>
>>27354767
>>27354660
i wish more people were like this.
more culture isn't going to do anyone any good. it's just being used as an excuse by governments to use cheap labor so that corporations can continue to pay shit wages.
>>
>>27354660
The reason why all of this is happening is because of the West supporting the Arab Spring. If Gaddafi and Saddam weren't overthrown none of this shit would be happening. So much for respecting other countries.
>>
>>27354807
Why don't you feel the same hostility towards Jews, Christians, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists etc etc etc, none of them follow their secular humanist thoughts either. Please give me an honest answer.
>>
>>27354848
because non of listed wants to blow his fucking ass with suicidal belt just because he is not one of them?
>>
>>27354883
And there you go believing what the media tells you.

If you look at the world statistics on terrorism, Christians perpetuate the most, there has been a war in Russia for the last 60 years, but it's in Russia so you don't hear about it and if you don't hear about it, it doesn't happen, right?

Please do some research.
>>
>>27349614
All the things you listed actively help Islam in the west though. I don't even care much about religious views but anybody who hates Islam will hate those things too.
>>
File: 1454809097955.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1454809097955.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>27354815
>>>27354767
>>>27354660
>i wish more people were like this.
>more culture isn't going to do anyone any good. it's just being used as an excuse by governments to use cheap labor so that corporations can continue to pay shit wages.

The views expressed by these bots are 10000000% true we have our own culture if I really wanted to see others I would, instead the traitor governments force people to live together and make it sound like we have a "responsibility".

You know what I actually agree, our responsibility is to make Europe stronk again
>>
>>27354560

Islam is what Islam does you fucking cuck. Reading the quaran wont prove shit because you have muslims running around doing this shit anyway.
>>
>>27354912
what do you talk about? daghestan? chechnya?
and back to my point, it is really hard to find non-muslim terrorist organization. (notice that I never said they do not exist, it's just that muslims are masters when it comes to this)
>>
>>27355038
>cuck
Stopped there. Grow up. I'm from Russia, the only cuck here is you and your soon to be shitskin country, faggot.
>>
>>27349614
Because it is against science, against women and against morality. I would have to wear a curtain if I even got the chance to get out of the house. I'm pretty sure it would make me an hero
>>
>>27355043
I'm talking about the literal thousands of terrorist attacks perpetrated in the last 60 years on my home soi of Russia by Christians. No neither of those you fucking idiot, do you even know history?

I'm not going to sit here and spoon feed you an education, I didn't get that, I had to learn English myself and what for? To speak to ignorant faggots like you online? I'm done.
>>
>>27354974
>we have a "responsibility"
well we have one responsibility, not to fuck with inner inner affairs of other countries. too bad some countries do not take this responsibility very seriously.
>>
>>27355092
well then enlighten us please. you still did not told us what has been going on in russia for past 60 years.
>>
Anyone else enjoy swaying opinions on forums, especially reddit, towards the more extreme?

One example is I like to take the furthest extreme of an accepted opinion and take it a little further. Lately there has been a lot of anti-Islam sentiment. Yesterday I was just following a comment thread, and the consensus was that the problem isn't "Islam extremism", it's Islam as a whole. So basically it's the whole "yes all Muslims" thing. Buried in these comments, I would carefully inject sentiment about deporting Muslims and carpet bombing the entire Middle East for our own survival. Nobody has combined these two ideas, so it was a "slightly" more extreme idea and it was readily accepted by the comment thread.

Basically, every day I've been slowly moving the entire community further and further toward the right. Of course it requires a little more finesse, like reposting that widely cited Pew survey to back up these extreme views. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27349614
>look at this stuff I don't like from western culture
>clearly the only solution is islam
nice epic i like it btw cuck xd
>>
>>27355151
Look it up yourself you fucking moron. I'm not going to sit here and soon feed you 60 years of history. Am I incorrectly spelling your butchered language or is your interpretation of what I said wrong. You can find all of this well documented online. Look at terrorist statistics I've already said all of this. Why are Westerns so fucking lazy? No wonder your countries are going to shit the muslims are actually willing to get up and do shit while you all fuck around and play with your cocks while calling yourself a progressive society.
>>
>>27349614
>What western values?

Separation of Church and State
Civil liberties
Women's rights
Right to free speech

things like that.
>>
File: 1458577590662.png (42 KB, 372x303) Image search: [Google]
1458577590662.png
42 KB, 372x303
>Wanting islam to make women submissive again

No need for it. Women are wired to submit to their aggressors so you can beat the fuck out of them into submission.
>>
>>27355203
this is not my native language either. and you gave me nothing to do research around. not even who is doing what to who... not a single event, date, location. nothing. feels like you are just making up something.
>>
>>27350915
>what are the United Arab Emirates
>>
>>27355255
I found this by googling "terrorist attacks in russia" This is how ignorant Westerners are.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
>non muslims called out more than 90% of all terrorist attacks in America
Go to google, and start doing research based off what I've said. It's that easy. How did you ever complete school when you don't have the ability to critically think on your own?
>>
>>27355255
Man i live in Czech republic so i can confirm...
>>
>>27355291
Man did you heard about tha you cant trust everything on the internet ? I think you dont
>>
File: 1008965-0.jpg (1 MB, 1600x788) Image search: [Google]
1008965-0.jpg
1 MB, 1600x788
Traditionally western values were the four classical virtues of justice, wisdom, courage/fortitude, and moderation, to which were added the Christian virtues of faith, hope, and charity.

Christianity served a useful purpose in moderating both the relentlessness of Roman legalism and the valorous nihilism of the Germanic heroic code. In combination, well, you get such apogees of human artistic and spiritual achievement as the Sant Chapelle, Plutarch, Dante, the Italian and northern Renaissances, etc.

'Western values' as its bandied around these days is something very, very different from the above. It's largely just a placeholder phrase for the cultural and legal values of the Anglosphere (the US and the white nations of the former British Empire):

* Freedom of Association, Conscience, and Expression.

* Security of tenure and property ownership.

* Equality before the law.

* Division of political powers (legislature, executive and judiciary).
>>
>>27355291
>talks about russia
>links US statistics
classic. also no real source to that article. numbers might be right but I bet they include mass shootings etc.
>>
>>27355291
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/
Anyone can make up numbers and publish them on the internet.

I've never heard of a Christian or Jewish terrorist. Nice try, though.

And suppose this is all factually true (it isn't). Whenever a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, the rest of the Muslim community stays SILENT on the matter or even SUPPORTS those acts. These Islamic terrorist attacks are great publicity for the rest of Muslims. You execute an attack like the recent event, and suddenly you have thousands of new Islamic terrorist recruits ready to strap bombs to themselves in the name of Allah.

If we had a so-called "Christian terrorist", Christians everywhere would denounce that person and the only person who would consider that person a Christian is himself.
>>
>>27355311
Just like the media. Except with the internet there's something called peer reviewing. Again, how bad is your education system?

>>27355355
Typical lazy westerner, can't do it himself so it doesn't exist. Enjoy watching your country go black.

>>27355390
>peer viewed
I stopped reading after your first sentence.

You westerns are the reason your countries are going to shit. You have no one to blame but yourselves. I can't wait till BRICS decides to recall all your debt, shuts off your power as well as our foreign trade and watches you slaughter each other for food. Get off your asses and actually do something you lazy fucks. I'm not here to spoon feed you like your parents.
>>
>>27355542
>Typical lazy westerner, can't do it himself so it doesn't exist.
you are trying to prove something to me.
>Enjoy watching your country go black.
I don't think this will be the case of my country. so far we refused everything EU tried to send to us.
second think is that every refugee wants into sweden, germany and gb.
and last but not the least now we also have nationalists and far-right nationalists in government.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.