[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no real life Night's Watch >anybody can join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: BpWwqqPIgAAX_pT.jpg (68 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
BpWwqqPIgAAX_pT.jpg
68 KB, 575x323
>tfw no real life Night's Watch
>anybody can join even if you're a fat cunt or a skinny skeleton
>no women
>not serving for any particular nation, just humanity itself
>get a dank looking uniform
>get to sneak off to visit the nearby brothel
>friends for life
>>
French Foreign Legion
French Foreign Legion
French Foreign Legion
French Foreign Legion
>>
>>27349608
The Night's Watch wouldn't be allowed internet access.

Also, you'd probably freeze to death on the wall on your first night. Or some guy would push you off for a laff and say you slipped.
>>
>>27349627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3Tq477dhw
>>
File: 1457705511991.jpg (157 KB, 1084x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457705511991.jpg
157 KB, 1084x1000
>>27349627
interesting, it doesn't have bullies in it d-does it?
>>
>>27349627
If the french foreign legion accepted just anyone then it would be the biggest military force in the world, with nearly half a billion soldiers.
>>
>>27349627
It's extremely difficult to get into that
>>
>>27349776
Full of literal niggers, sandniggers and criminals from other countries who want to "start over again" and get free french citizenship after their contract with the FFL is over.

Join the french army instead and get the citizenship if you want something less fucked up.
>>
>>27349608
>anybody can be doomed to a life of indentured servitude
>no women. ever. at all.
>not serving for anything, you just hunt wildlings and wait for white walkers to kill you
>get shitty cheap black rags
>get to sneak off to bang the ugliest women on the continent, which is why they work at a brothel so close to the wall
>your "life" will last about 5 more years tops
>>
>>27349871
If this already isn't your life already you are not a robot
>>
>>27349918
this tbqh

Getting killed by a white walker would free me from this suffering.
>>
if you really joined the watch you'd be the janitor, everyone would hate you, and your life would be just as if not more unbearable.
>>
>>27350033
Not if you come back as a frozen zombie.
>>
>>27349871
Some people have lives shitty enough to want the wall.And the uniforms are pretty dank.Also if you`re literate you have high chances to rise quickly in the hierarchy.
>>
>>27349641
Why do you think the Night`s Watch will not get internet.Explain yourself.Also,I don`t think anybody who was sent to the Wall would be normie enough to push the newbie robot off The Wall.
>>
>>27350048
I don`t think so.My literacy would be valued.
>>
File: benjen.jpg (18 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
benjen.jpg
18 KB, 500x281
Who /ranger/ here?
>>
>>27349627
Is it just the French? No hate, just curious why only the French are doing this, vs the brits, Germans, e.t.c

Also strats on how to join please. I'm just about ready to kill myself, I could buy a ticket to France tho. Maybe the structure of the military would be enough to stave off the emptiness of my life. Also is it mainly coloured people? I want to know the culture I'm getting Into.
>>
>>27349839
T. Someone who never served in the legion.
>>
>join the Marine Corps
>want to be a combat engineer, blow shit up and shoot people
>get stuck as a signal analyst
Face it, most of you faggots would be stuck as stewards with the rest of us.
>>
>>27351726
The wall was full of nutters, murderers and psychopaths. Just as many would beat you to death for fun as there were guys who were decent but just got caught shoplifting.

Also, you're not really supposed to have contact with anyone who isn't a crow. So no internet.
>>
>>27351920
This, even within a military most people are the equivalent of stewards, we call them pogs (Person Other than Grunt).

>>27349627
FFL is very demanding, most will fail out of training if not physically and mentally tough enough to endure months of torture. As >>27349839 said it has many criminals and 3rd worlders, it's not a myth like >>27351849
thinks. Yes, they do have a number of professional soldiers from other countries that join the legion looking for the next challenge or chance to deploy since they come from a nation that doesn't really offer deployment opportunity, but there are HUGE numbers of turkroaches that like to practice "struggle snuggles" with some of the other recruits...
>>
New season gonna be boring as shit. There's no interesting characters left.
>>
>>27351839
Can't be wanted by interpol ( no murder or drug trafficking, all else is ok)
Pass physical test ( 1 year training from weak skinny fat)
Have 3 pairs of clothes
Knowledge of French does not matter
Mental health or criminal record does not matter
Must be willing to go around the world for 5 years

>>27349794
>>27349792
The way it works is you get go pick a profession based upon where you place.
Its not that hard to get in. Its like 50 push 50 sit 10 pull 9 mile. That's 6 months to 1 year training from skinnyfat. Weakling. The better you do, the better your job can be. They have their own specialized operations, about akin to rangers.
I'm trying to go seal. With my pt I'm in the top 1% of potential applicants.
If I suffer a broken leg or other major injury, or if I get dqed for any other reason, ffl is where I go.

Oh yeah, and you're more likely to die than any other first world armed force. Live by the sword and all that.
>>
>>27352264
Sounds cool, but will an antisocial skinnyfat robot find meaning and comrades there? Also what roles can you take? I had pretty good eyesight but now since I've given up on life I stare at a screen a lot. Any way to regain my eyesight btw? Anyways how do you apply? Do you need to find your own way into France? What are you allowed to bring (extra clothes, books, vidya e.t.c)?
>>
>>27352390
Look on their website. For specializations.
They cover flight. Give them an address and they will call a taxi in to airport, set up flight, and have a car waiting once you get to France.
Bring 3 full sets of clothing. The website talks about it
Eyesight has to be correncatBle to 20/20 glasses are fine
Go on the floor of your room and do as many pushups as you can in a row touch your chest to the ground each time, keep back neutral and lock out arms.
Less than 50= no make it at all
50-80= infantry
80-100= pick and choose
100-120= sof
If you need to train I can help you with that
>>
>>27352494
>>27352390
wait that was wrong
You pay for the flight and they reimburse you hhen youre there
Sorry lad
>>
>>27352494
>>27352390
oh, and you only need 4 pull ups and get 7 beeps on a pacer test. Its easy as shit, 20 push ups would likely suffice.
>>
>tfw have a gf
>tfw would join the watch too

what do?
>>
>>27353150
They will rape her.
She probably wants to join, just to get raped
>>
>>27353215
I meant that I would like to join, but I also don't wanna be gfless.
>>
>>27352022
>we call them pogs (Person Other than Grunt)

AKA "people who were smart enough to get the good jobs that teach real world skills."
>>
>>27353245
Oh, sorry.
originallo
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.