[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously you guys are joking right? I can understand being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: pepe not amused.png (55 KB, 269x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe not amused.png
55 KB, 269x241
Seriously you guys are joking right? I can understand being a virgin up until 20 or so even if it is extremely unusual but you can't be telling the truth when you say you've never even kissed a girl.

That just isn't possible, how can you not have kissed a girl by the age of 20? You must be lying.
>>
File: vader.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>27349505
Your bait is weak, old man.
>>
File: kiss.png (276 KB, 463x476) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
276 KB, 463x476
>>27349505

The supreme gentleman got a kiss
>>
>>27349505
Some people here are beyond repair. We have to focus on the ones who can be saved, and we have to bully the losers so they can either force themselves to change or just leave. Those are not worth bothering with anyway - their failure is no one else's fault but themselves.

You have ONE chance at life, you just can't screw up like that. Not even a single kiss? Come on.
>>
File: 1434159649053.png (238 KB, 1099x645) Image search: [Google]
1434159649053.png
238 KB, 1099x645
>>27349505

Here's your (You)

Original comment btw
>>
>>27349505
Bait or not, I couldn't give a heck if I wanted to at this point

I'm 19 and I have not even held a girl's hand. I look average before you ask, and I'm 193cm tall. The problem is, that I'm very antisocial. I can't just go and talk to a stranger. I've had this problem ever since primary school. I wish I could change.

I see absolutely zero chance of losing it this year
>>
>>27349736
Your not antisocial, your a-social.
If you were antisocial you could construct and manipulate others without remorse, and get dat pussi.
>>
>>27349505
Tfw kissed a super stacy 10/10 bitch in front of a bunch of mates, tfw only got to because I was "such a little cutie" (I looked like 11 at the time) I mean it was alright.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.