[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies like multiculturalism so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: 1309221034998.jpg (38 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1309221034998.jpg
38 KB, 565x600
Why do normies like multiculturalism so much?
>>
>>27349119
liberal media
Hitler was wrong
and such
>>
>>27349119
Normies don't care about it. Libcucks do, though.
>>
>>27349133
>liberal media
doesn't exist but i'll bite

it's inevitable OP, we all literally have to learn to get along like it or not

/pol/ is a different board btw, you should go back there
>>
>>27349155
>Libcucks
i'm a liberal, wanna fight, nigger?

cuck meme is almost over btw, milk it for what you can i guess
>>
>>27349173
> i'm a liberal
> nigger
Police! Police! This human bean have commited a thoughtcrime of abusing their white privilege and using the n-qord!
>>
>>27349157
>>27349173

Why has r9k turned into such shit? I want redditors and normies to fucking leave already.
>>
>>27349195
Are you trying to say that /r9k/ wasn't a pile of shit at some period of time?
>>
They don't. You hate it, don't you normie? As a robot, I don't give a shit. I have no ties to any race, as the entire world is against me regardless.
>>
>>27349119
Normalfags think niggers are cool for some reason and try to act like them when they're not around.
>>
File: heejob.jpg (223 KB, 949x763) Image search: [Google]
heejob.jpg
223 KB, 949x763
Because, multiculturalism gets their dicks hard.
>>
>>27349119
I think that a place that shelters people with too many different and disparate beliefs and values can't be very good.
>>
>>27349195
make me leave, oh wait your parents wish you would leave but you never will, deal with it you tryhard faggot
>>
>>27349119
Because one reason to be depressed is thinking for yourself.
>>
>>27349157
>liberal media
>doesn't exist

...how does somebody actually become this fucking retarded?
>>
>>27349157
except different cultures never go well together.
>>
>>27349157
>liberal media doesn't exist
Lol.

Besides, why can't each culture have their own exclusive culture? Mixing different cultures doesnt add anything, it only eventually replaces the old culture with a foreign one, effectively destroying the original culture the country had.
Think about all the countries by the middle-east that had their culture practically extinguished by the Arabs and replaced by Islamic customs.
Do we really want that to happen to every single country we have left? I don't think so.
>>
>>27350738
Why can't each country*
>>
>>27349195

It was always a shithole, even before it was a hugbox for sad, bitter virgins
>>
File: 5654451.png (96 KB, 284x357) Image search: [Google]
5654451.png
96 KB, 284x357
>>27349194
>currently the current year
>not using n-qord
>>
>>27350738
this.

I don't understand how anyone thinks mixing people of different viewpoints, practices, and beliefs is a good idea. That's like mixing normies and faggot outcasts like ourselves into one lunch table and expecting us to all get along. It only creates conflict and nothing of any value is created from mixing cultures.
>>
>>27350810
Not if you learn to tolerate. And tolerance is good and should be embraced in life. We were made different, not to be separated but to be united. If you think multicult will only lead to conflict well that's you with your neo nazi lonerism.
>>
>>27350868
I can barely even tolerate normies without the urge to sperg out autistic rants at them. What makes you think I will get along with other people of colour who do not think like me, share my beliefs, or for that matter, do not agree with me. If they want someone to follow their shitty lifestyle, they can easily find another group to do so. Why should I have to bring MY STANDARDS down to THEIRS? Tolerance is a myth.
>>
>>27350868
Also, I am not close to being a neo-nazi. I am not even white (Eurasian, so I know first hand why multiculturalism fails). I am a race realist though.
>>
Because its fun to learn how other people do stuff. I know learning pisses off stupid neets.
>>
>>27349119
If I see that fucking cat one more time...
>>
>>27350989
Not when it is entirely irrelevant to one's own self. What's the point of learning about Muslims prayer rituals when I am Jewish and have my own morals to look after. That's like learning how to play football when you are already a talented musician and can make yourself even better at something you are already skilled in. A WASTE OF TIME I SAY.
>>
>>27351053
>mfw you probably put all your specs into strength instead of a balance character with more helpful perks
>>
>>27351182
The real world doesn't thrive on balance you cuck. What makes a human being special is that they can do something someone else can't. For instance, black people are really athletic and are good at sports but for everything else they are terrible at it. Asians are quite hard working types and are really great at perfecting concepts but lack imagination. Your idea is very flawed.
>>
>>27349173
>>Libcucks
>i'm a liberal, wanna fight, nigger?
10/Fucking 10!
>>
They wont soon because it's heading towards the "MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO CULTURE" end.
>>
File: 1453690164957.png (228 KB, 331x346) Image search: [Google]
1453690164957.png
228 KB, 331x346
>>27351325
We can stop it though. Its better to put up a fight and die for what you believe in rather than sitting down and watch the world burn with you trapped to a slow and painful death.
>>
>>27351325
white American culture is slavery, conquest, religious oppression, gold chasing and civil war.
they aren't proud of it because they're actually bad people and the people who everyone thinks is bad (blacks) actually have an old culture apart from America that has nothing to do with conquest or religious oppression.
>>
>>27351374
I dont give a shit. Negros never went into space.
White people > Coloured folks
>>
>>27351374
>that has nothing to do with conquest or religious oppression.
>black people in charge of history
>>
>>27349119
They don't. What they do care about though is appearance and social dogma.
>>
>>27351480
yeah, because when i think of african culture i think of conquest. i'm sure it was there, along with religious oppression, but when you think about American white people ALL you can think about is conquest, the KKK, the civil war and that horrible Victorian era with lawlnosex. XD
>>
We are evolutionary programmed to spread our seed. There is no real reason to pick just once race.
>>
>inb4 white guilt
>>
>>27349119
because normies are naturally drawn to all things social and liberal. it's actually disgusting.

best recent example: #callbrussels

>hurrdurr just place a phone in the middle of that townsquare and have people from ALL OVER THE WORLD connect and interact so that we can confirm ISIS won't attack Brussels.

And then the fucking bombings at the airport happening and normies have been BTFO hard for being shallow pricks once again.
>>
>>27351532
IT WAS GLORIOUS CONQUEST THOUGH. I COULD CARE LESS FOR CASUALTIES IF IT PROGRESS THE WHITE RACE!
>>
>>27349157
>doesn't exist

if somebody needs a red pill from Dr. /pol/ it's literally you.
>>
>>27349119
Because we go out and meet people from different races and see that "SURPRISE!" They're just like us! Every republican or idiot on this board who claims multiculturalism is bad is the goddamn "Before" of a TV show where people exchange lives for a week.

"Oh my god I had no idea they were just like me"

Dumb cunts.
>>
>>27351577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHYK1eMs2E

here's the normie video btw. that next time somebody is bombing a place in europe, really hoping it takes out that stupid telephone booth thing before any lives.
>>
>>27349119
Because they're told to and normalshits do whatever convention tells them too. It's fashionable right now. They'll do the same thing when eating your own penis in public becomes fashionable. They did the same thing when mass sacrifice was fashionable. Normalshits are infinitely moldable cancer.

>>27349157
>Being this fucking retarded.
You're retarded even by nuChan's standards.
>>
>>27351661
God that video is so fucking degenerate and self cucking I had to puke.
>>
>>27349381
Your underage is showing, fuckchild
>>
>>27351374
>>27351532
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States

You don't recognize white American culture because white American culture is simply American culture, which you consume every single day. Jeans, television, Faulkner, apple pie, The Simpsons, and Hollywood is all white American culture. It was developed by white people and for white people, and minorities and international spectators have gotten so used to consuming it that they sometimes don't recognize who started it in the first place. If a black person ever had to admit just how much he relied on white culture every single day of his supposedly oppressed life, his head would implode.
>>
>>27349119
It's a way of signaling their virtues, swipples man..
>>
At first NOBODY liked multiculturalism.

Everybody lived in monocultures.

Throughout history some groups were nomadic. These nomadic groups were the first to establish trade routes since they would bring goods from foreign lands. These goods increased in price when brought to a new area because they were exotic. This lead to acceptance of foreign presence.

The nomadic tribes got rich from this and as they became richer they were able to obtain power and influence in the lands they were outsiders to. They were also so rich that they could lend money to the poor natives, with interest of course so they could receive profits or obtain property based on owed debt when payment was not possible.

This lead to resentment within native populations, but the nomadic traders were now rich enough and powerful enough they could influence native governments and obtain businesses.

They used this influence to promote tolerance in the interest of promoting their own infiltration of countries and avoid the persecution of the common man.

As these ideas took hold the common man came to the logical conclusion that if you are to accept one foreign group in the interest of fairness you must accept all foreign groups.

Small amounts of foreigners were then accepted into societies.

Normies being successful socially would have many friends, including some who were these foreigners who were integrated into their society.

These normies then assumed all foreigners are of the same value of their integrated foreigner friends and sexual partners.

In the normies mind being against multiculturalism is the persecution of these friends.
>>
>>27349155
This.

Also r9k is not pol, you don't necessarily have to be parochial to be a bot.
>>
>>27351808
>it was developed by white people for white people
Soul Train? Blues music? Jazz? In Living Color? Telemundo? Peanut butter? Chinatown? Jews?
you're trying to claim too much of that as "this was white, white people did this for white people" when it doesn't seem true when you look at all the evidence.
by the time a lot of that culture was coming in the country was already integrated with a lot of different races.
niiiiiiice try though, lol.
>>
>>27351928
>Soul Train? Blues music? Jazz? In Living Color? Telemundo? Chinatown?
Wow these are such huge parts of American culture. Why are all libcucks this fucking delusional? Now this actually use weighted arguments: your examples carry nearly zero weight because they contribute to American "culture" (if there even is such a toxic thing) in a miniscule way and you, I and everyone here knows that. Peanut Butter is Mesoamerican, not nigger, as I'm sure you believe and you're right about kikes having a massive share of the creation of American "culture" and most of that was negative, such as the civil rights bullshit that got very quickly out of hand and fostering outright marxist cultural norms into the mainstream, which you are living, breathing proof of.

>niiiiiiice try though, lol.
Really shite try, failmily.
>>
File: 1458538599409.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458538599409.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>27349119
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
JUST
ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEE
>>
>>27351808
>Faulkner is white culture
Fuck off.
Faulkner reveals the mutually entwining relationship between white and black culture in the American south, how a single family can step back and forth across the lines of race, although the tragedy of racism represses their unity as subjects of the land itself.
>>
>>27351992
All pop music and every single sub-genre of rock music is traceable back to the Blues and west African drumming
>>
File: 1449721689432.png (34 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1449721689432.png
34 KB, 501x585
>>27351855
>nomadic tribes
kek
>>
>>27352070
Which is sll shit btw.
>>
>>27352070
Sting instruments and pianos have more influence over modern music than drumming africans.

You've been sucking up that black revisionist history.
>>
>>27352074
one red pill at a time brother.
>>
>>27352120
I think it's a nigger.
>>
>>27352120
That's patently ridiculous. While I have to credit to industrial Europe for the piano (the invention of which is therefore supported by European Imperialism and slave labor), string instruments go back at least to the lyres of Ur, and the predecessors of the modern violin developed by TRADE between Byzantium and the Islamic Empire. To give Europe full credit for Stradivarius is the worst kind of historical myopia.

After all, modern music bears as much, or more, resemblance to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K6ZtKEGFYs

as any style of Western Classical music.
>>
>>27352438
>modern music
Modern music is mostly pop and rap, which are both mostly shit. Real music doesn't come from muh precious Afreakans.
>>
>>27349119
Being a nigger lover is trendy
>>
>>27349157
Except that's not part of human nature and different cultures and ethnicity's merging together isn't natural and has been proven to fail every time.
>>
File: bateman.gif (1011 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bateman.gif
1011 KB, 500x281
>>27349119
I think this song accurately describes the pros and cons of multiculturalism

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iepz4gFLyNo
>>
I see it like this.

Normies are somewhat multiculturally-oriented, especially if they're actually non-white. But most of them are slightly racist, I honestly think most people learn towards the racist side rather than being deeply non-racist. Most whites will generally avoid any black people, or particularly hood-looking Hispanics. Unless they're like, old or really happy looking black people.

The majority of the people out there that are deeply non-racist and interested in other cultures, and who strive to be PC, are not really normies. they're nerdy, rather socially-struggling intellectuals, just intellectuals who happen to be wrong about this issue.

I have a much broader definition of a non-normie than most people. To me, really anyone who might have gotten characterized as a nerd in high school isn't a normie. So you can have a few friends, and be relatively content with your life. You can even be like a 30-year old programmer who posts on Reddit, and you're not a normie.

A normie is the majority of people you went to high school with. A normie is a featureless old fat man or woman that you see in the convenience store that you forget about instantly after seeing them.

So, normies run the gamut from slightly racist to slightly PC.

The Holy Robot Master Race is mostly extremely leftist, or else libertarian or white nationalist.
>>
>you get to see lots of different faces!
>I love getting chinese and indian takeway
>they do the jobs _________ don't want to do!
>the mixing of cultures is so beautiful!

literally this
>>
>>27352506
Everything that you enjoy and depend on has been developed by trade BETWEEN cultures. What you consider essentially European or "Western" is already the product of multiculturalism.
>>
File: 1458230035390.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
1458230035390.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>27352797
This is absolute shit-tier bait but whatever

Tell me who Mozart traded notes with
>>
MUH FOOD
>>
>>27353110
Mozart used elements of Islamic music in his Opera. You know nothing.
>>
>>27353220
And he didn't need the Mohammedans living in his country to do so.
>>
>>27351374
Reddit get out reeee
>>
>>27353251
>>27353251
Why was Vienna the site of so many artistic revolutions in the 19th century? Don't you think it being a major center of cosmopolitan attitudes and multiculturalism had something to do with it? Diversity is inspiration. Same with Italy in the renaissance. Port cities bring foreigners and new ideas which become the basis for the progression of society and culture. Your heritage is already the fruit of a world culture.
>>
>>27353220
>never heard about some made up "fact"
>apparently I know nothing

Do you, and I already regret asking, even have a single source for this? I promise people will like you more if you can share information.
>>
>>27353459
Trading with a country has nothing to do with multiculturalism
>>
Most people don't really look into the issues and just follow what sounds right.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.