[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ can I just fucking drop out of college now? >parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 1251035727547.png (422 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1251035727547.png
422 KB, 853x480
/r9k/ can I just fucking drop out of college now?

>parents give me $7000 from a CESA that has to be used for college and housing
>I paid last semester's tuition and this one's
>now the money is all spent

So technically I spent the money on tuition even if I dropped out right now. It can't be refunded or anything. Technically I'll still have the classes on my transcripts even if they show up as Fs so I got what I paid for.
>>
Not unless you want to live the rest of your life with soul crushing regret
>>
Ya don't drop out of free school, extremely bad mistake.
>>
>>27348963
I'm already living with soul crushing regret

>>27349040
What if someone bought you a free lifetime supply of turnips and you hate turnips? Yeah you'd probably feel bad if you threw them all away but are you really going to force yourself to eat them every day?
>>
>>27348793
Quit being such a fucking bitch crybaby. College isn't hard. Man the fuck up, stop wasting your parents' money, and get a degree. Christ. M-muh depression m-muh happiness. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27349203
>I'm already living with soul crushing regret
So you have lived your 20 or so life with regrets, now you want more regrets?
>>
>>27349203

Trust me don't do this. It's like you really want to be a loser permanently.
>>
>>27348793
Get a degree, that way you will be able to get a non-wagecuck job if you ever get your shit together by some chance.
>>
If I were your Father, I would fucking detest you for wasting that money, I grew up poor and actually value money you fucking autist.
>>
>>27348793
Look at all the robots without the degree who eventually went to work and now they're stuck flipping burgers. Don't risk it
>>
>>27349203
Your turnip analogy is useless because turnips are useless.
Education is extremely valuable. Your attitude towards education proves you really need it.

Let me rephrase that: You're a fucking idiot and not dropping out is the only chance you'll ever have to un-idiot yourself.
>>
File: frog at peace.jpg (5 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
frog at peace.jpg
5 KB, 192x250
>>27349683
Kek, fuck off liberal pussy. I love it how you try to appropriate masculine terms like "man up" while trying to tell me to do something as feminine and pussified as college.

>>27349745
My regrets stem from spending my time being a schoolcuck instead of getting a job.
>>
File: office space.gif (998 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
office space.gif
998 KB, 500x267
>>27349831
except education is fucking worthless you jew tool. Boo hoo I want a field that actually engages me and not some corporate accounting job full of balding half men like yourself, how awful.
>>
>>27349841
If college is feminine and pussified then what's your excuse for being such a fucking failure? Also, graduated magna cum laude with a bachelors in math and I'm currently working 50 hours a week doing manual labor in my gap year before I start a masters program in accounting. Not sure how any of this makes me a liberal, but okay.
>>
>>27349873
>Boo hoo I want a field that actually engages me
>muh special snowflake snydrome

Go ahead and chase that "engaging job" which you will NEVER get because don't even have the tenacity to complete a college degree. Have fun being poor for the rest of your stupid fucking life.
>>
>>27349841
>>27349904
fuckin idiot kid getting free college from his parents, probably never had to pay anything in his life, yet here he is shit talking comfy $40-60k/yr office jobs like 'corporate accounting.' go ahead and quit college. see how far you make it with a fucking high school diploma. let me know how fun it is to wageslave 40 hours a week for $10/hour, and that's being generous, and STILL not being able to make ends meet once mommy and daddy cut you off. stupid fucking idiot kid.
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (91 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
91 KB, 400x363
>>27349873

>corporate
I don't work for a corporation
>full of balding half men
No
>like yourself
No
>awful
I work from home doing what I enjoy (programming) and I earn good money. I wouldn't call that awful.
How's your life going though? Seems quite awful to me tbqh m8
>>
>>27349880
What the fuck, why do you need a degree in math to do accounting? Also what exactly separates a bachelor level accountant from a masters level accountant?
>>
File: 1426974929622.png (555 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1426974929622.png
555 KB, 437x468
>>27349880
LMAO. So if I suck Professor Goldberg's cock good enough I can be like you and end up doing manual labor anyway while I save up to waste even more of my best years in a classroom.

And you have the nerve to call me a failure. Pathetic liberal shit.

>>27349904
Every job I've ever had has been more engaging to the mindless cacophony of the lecture hall.

>mfw people in trades make 50k easily while college faggots like you are making 20k after graduation if they're lucky

>>27349923
I pay my own way dumbfuck. The $7k was a one time thing which had been saved up for me from birth, which I used for its intended purpose. Kill yourself degenerate fuckhead.
>>
>>27349873
why are tumblr gifs always shorter than what the subtitles indicate the person is saying?
>>
>>27349943
>How's your life going though? Seems quite awful to me tbqh m8

Only because I fell for your pussy leftist propaganda and am wasting away rotting in education. Don't worry, it's about to get a lot better.
>>
>>27349953
>>mfw people in trades make 50k easily while college faggots like you are making 20k after graduation if they're lucky

you are so deluded. apply for one of those apprenticeships. the waiting lists for those programs are YEARS long because every 18+ year old too dumb for college wants in. you're competing against the family of union members, and, in general, people who aren't autistic r9k shitposters.
>>
>>27349953
>I pay my own way

No you fucking don't ;)
You know you don't
On an anonymous board you can pretend all you want, but deep down you know you're a child that's simply scared of college.
>>
File: lR8zZH1.jpg (198 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
lR8zZH1.jpg
198 KB, 600x900
>>27348793
Follow this advice anon, I know you want it too.

>Drop off.
>Buy a sick PC, onaholes and dildos with that money.
>Save the remaning cash for maru-chan / internet / energy bill.
>Apply for NEETbux due to mental disability or whatever else.
>Get on hormones and let your hair grow.
>Camwhore on twitch for some extra cash.
>Enjoy the neet trap life.
>>
>>27349953
you can either waste those years "sucking professor goldberg's cock" or you can waste those years plus the next 40 years of your life working shitty, dead-end $10/hour jobs because you're not getting anywhere in life without a fucking college degree. it's your life, dipshit. have fun with your impending and failure.
>>
File: Picture of me 36.png (121 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 36.png
121 KB, 480x480
Dude don't drop out, just get your degree and do something with your life. You will be successful or have a chance at being successful, I dropped out of a college that i went to for free because of my parents now I regret it because I'm applying for schools that I will have to pay for just to get an education.
>>
File: smug pepe mcdonalds.jpg (813 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe mcdonalds.jpg
813 KB, 1680x1050
>>27349987
>mfw your feeble arguments rely on something I know for a fact is not true

>>27349986
As opposed to what you jews want me to do, which is get a degree in a saturated field full of people too dumb for the real world, competing against the family of the company owner, and people who aren't autistic r9k shitposters. At least once I've wasted years getting into a trade I won't want to kill myself because the work is such shit.

>>27350018
>you're not getting anywhere in life without a fucking college degree

epic
>>
>>27350058
your pic is very related to your future -> it's the only job you'll get
>>
>>27350058
>At least once I've wasted years getting into a trade I won't want to kill myself because the work is such shit.
you've never done a day of manual labor in your life, have you? talk to an electrician about how fun it is to pull conduit all fucking day or crawl through tiny crawlspaces and access panels. talk to a welder about how fun it is to sweat your fucking balls off in the middle of summer, welding inside some shitty mechanical enclosure with barely any ventilation and no room to move.
>>
>>27350058
>>27350110
i mean christ, have you even worked outside before? do you have any idea how much it sucks to work when it's raining, or to work outside in the middle of january?

>trades
>work isn't shit

lmao
>>
>>27350092
it's also the only job I'll get with a degree :->)

>>27350110
>>27350124
I've had jobs working 12 hour shifts in a blizzard that shut down the whole city except our plant lifting heavy boxes. I'd still rather be doing that.
>>
>>27350146
>its also the only job Ill get with a degree
Thats factually incorrect though
>>
File: 1451254194319.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451254194319.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>be OP
>ask /r9k/ if I should drop out of free college
>everyone tells me that I should stay and get my degree
>THEY ARE FUCKING WRONG
>MFW
>>
>>27350442
It's also factually incorrect that I could never get a good job without a degree.
>>
>>27349873
I'll take a large venti please
>>
>>27350479
But its factually proven to be A LOT easier and if you do you its also facthally proven that you will make more money
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.