[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doing assessment >even after constant back and forth discussions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>doing assessment
>even after constant back and forth discussions with the lecturer I am not really entirely sure of what I am doing
>I've spent nearly 15 hours on the paper and only managed to put together 500 or so words
>It's due next week
>Not sure if the 500 words I have are even what Im supposed to do
>From what I've been told this particular unit is supposed to be really easy and it has a really high percentage of HD passes

I feel like maybe I should perhaps show the lecturer my draft, but I have massive anxiety that they're just going to tell me I am completely off base. I've already put 15 hours into this fucking shit, I don't want to start it all over again, my minds already fucking tired from it so far. It's already hard enough as it is.

I thought university was supposed to be "EASY BRO" like everyone fucking says it is. It's not fucking easy, fuck you.
>>
>doing school

Fuck I hate nerds
>>
>>27348794
>he thinks im doing it because i actually want to do it

im just trying to avoid the real world for as long as possible
>>
>>27348812
University is fucking easy m8. Especially if you're American.
>>
>>27348821
Not American.
>>
>>27348772
Can you tell us what it is about, at least roughly? I once helped a guy out when he asked about a topic that I knew a few things about.
>>
>mfw I'm probably just gona not turn in my 15 page term paper

Fuck it OP. Who cares? We both know that in 6 months none of this will have affected us in any way unless we go into some cuckold academic field which actually cares about grades.
>>
File: frog at peace.jpg (5 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
frog at peace.jpg
5 KB, 192x250
>>27348870
forgot my mfw pic

Also /r/ that pic that compares the "successful" miserable Wojak with "non successful" happy Pepe
>>
>>27348837
I need 5 different sources of the same type of norm or value being broken in 5 different ways. I need to analyze in detail how each norm or value has been broke in each particular case. For example, the reason why the value has been violated and how it was violated in that particular case, but 5 different sources.

It's confusing for me to even explain it. Not sure if even explained it right.
>>
>>27348924
Oh, and to add ontop of it. I can't actually talk about the actual source, I just need to reference it and discuss in detail the "science" behind how values or norms have been violated. So I can't bullshit on about the article and describe it or the story itself, I can only make a brief comment about the source and then must go into a maximum detail of the value or norm violation, so I can't reach a word count requirement by just bullshitting, it all has to be extremely analytical in an academic type of way, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>27348924
>>27348962

Are you talking about social norms? If so, are there any limitations of what you can discuss? That is, could you use historical examples, or different cultures etc.?
>>
>>27349078
>27349078
sigh youre not helping at all
i give up, going to just do it my self and hand it in and not give a fuck

governments paying for it all so who gives a fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.