[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every average looking girl has 10 orbiters >a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1436741313629.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1436741313629.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>every average looking girl has 10 orbiters
>a couple of fuckbuddies
>everybody wants to fuck her
>she just need to choose a chaddiest guy

How the fuck should I compete with this horde to get an average pussy? HOW!?
>>
be attractive

you could always be average and fuck an ugly girl
>>
>>27348747
Be witty and shoot for the stars. I always go for girls who objectively speaking should be out of my league. Sure, often enough I crash and burn but if you manage to get the girl, the reaction of the competing guys is priceless.
>>
Be attractive and not boring and not socially retarded.
Hope it helps anon. It has worked fine for me
>>
Rape some 10/10 then skin her alive for being a Stacy. Then go on a killing spree and killyourself.
>>
>>27348817
>be attractive
that's possible
>not boring
>not socially retarded
I have zero experience dealing with people, how you imagine i could talk with girl?
>>
>>27348890

Step 1: Go out
Step 2: Use alcohol (in moderation)
Step 3: Be daring and make people laugh

Keep repeating these three easy steps and you're going to find new friends and get laid in no time.
>>
1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.
3. Be popular
4. Be socially active
5. Be rich

That's easy OP ;)))
>>
>>27348747
Stacy roast just wants chad
>>
JUST RAPE HER SHITTER THEN STAB OUT HER WHORE EYES
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.