[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a crush on a Muslim girl even though I deeply despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1458716437934.jpg (183 KB, 1019x707) Image search: [Google]
1458716437934.jpg
183 KB, 1019x707
I have a crush on a Muslim girl even though I deeply despise Muslims.
What does this say about me?
>>
File: 1436765947879.jpg (65 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1436765947879.jpg
65 KB, 531x471
>>27348495
it means you're a massive cuck
>>
>>27348495

Go to her house at night, beckon her to her balcony, and profess your love.
>>
Race traitor, cuck, Sweden yes, etc.
>>
>>27348495
Make her eat pig so she has to give up on all that muslim stuff and you will have to take care of her since she will be kicked out of her house.
Problem solved, you just acquired a waifu that's not muslim anymore and she's desperate.
>>
That you're shallow
>>
>>27348495
That's you're pretty stupid. You despise people you've never met for things you don't understand. That's not healthy.
>>
>>27348597
>>27348598
these

you're young and dumb, you have latched onto an ideology you find comfort being involved with because it gives you an identity and community

but now you have met "the enemy" and found that your tribes propaganda isn't 100% true, and that makes you uncomfortable, because it shatters the vision you had of the enemy

reevaluate your political positions/philosophies and decide what you want from there

will you let what the internet/articles told you influence whom you want to be with?
>>
>>27348495
Just fuck the allah out of her, OP.

Save a life today
>>
>>27348495
a lot of muslim girls are qt, I don't blame you
>>
>>27349573
>liking sand niggers

Degenerates desu

Islam whores are not gonna make bacon for you in the morning
>>
It means your IQ is above the average on /pol/ (i.e. 60).
>>
I use to like muslim girls but they are much more strict because their fathers are in control, they will not date a non muslim, if they do they risk losing their family or death so they are much much more picky if they date a non brown dude, because it better be good if your going to get shot ya know?

Mulsim girls are impossible to get, they live in communities where they are being set up at the mosuque.
>>
because muslims in a whole is a bunch of stupid apes blowing each other up because their fucked up god said so

and then you actually met the normal and sane ones, which often are the women and realize wow 1 in 100 are not retards

congratulations op, you went outside
>>
>>27348495
TALK TO HER, OP, GET THE GOATFUCKER HONOR KILLED.
>>
>>27349624
>>27349631
>>27349573
>>27348495
Same fagging this much
>>
>>27349624
Yeah its pretty funny, there is a Muslim girl I know who is thick, smart, and has a pretty face, is not strict about her religion, but yet she complains she can't find a BF
>>
>I have a crush on a Muslim girl
>Muslim girl

>Muslim
>Girl

Those are the two worst things to ever touch the surface of the earth, how can you possibly have a crush on one?
>>
>>27349589
whatever about their personality and spooky religion, I'd give some of them sand girls a good dicking if I knew it wouldn't get my head chopped off
>>
>>27348495
R A C E T R A I T O R
A
C
E

T
R
A
I
T
O
R

At the very least, I suggest you drop your animalistic hormones and start doing things for your race for once. Its no wonder your race is going extinct.

t. Muzzbot
>>
>>27348495
It doesn't really count as women can't truly accept islam, it's something that's forced upon them. If you can win her over she will easily denounce her religion but her father and brothers will probably try to kill you either way.
>>
>>27348495
means you realize that everyone is human and that there isn't so much difference between you and her

muslim girls tend to be really nice, genuine and unpretentious. muslim guys on the other hand are fucking shits
>>
It says you have a working penis.
>>
It means you're a fucking racist
>>
>>27348495
It means that you value cum over your principles and should be shot
>>
Brown girls are high tier. Marry her. Save her from her crazy family.
>>
nothing wrong with having a crush
>>
>>27351788
No. Marry her then JOIN the crazy family trust me it's so much better this way.
>>
File: scar from the lion king.jpg (47 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
scar from the lion king.jpg
47 KB, 960x536
Don't worry OP, sometimes the dick don't got principles.
>>
>>27353378
better how?original
>>
>>27348495
It means you're a sexual imperialist. A lot of men enjoy cucking another race's men by fucking their women.
>>
>>27349631
>sane ones
>women
>WOMEN
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.