[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One chance at life >You start balding in your 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: fuckmylife.png (518 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.png
518 KB, 700x523
>One chance at life
>You start balding in your 20s
>>
Guy on left has 3head.

Some people are born with hairlines like right, or mature into them after puberty but before balding proper starts.

Some people go bald early. Either way, suck it up.
>>
>>27348252
seriously, most of my family goes bald and they are still good looking. i'm losing my hair and i don't give a shit. if i did i could just use rogaine.

i wish people would quit making these stupid memes, everyone hates themselves here enough as it is.
>>
>>27348252
>Some people are born with hairlines like right

Kek, life must suck for "some people"
>>
>>27348285
imo if you don't have a little bit of a receding hairline you look like a boy.
>>
>>27348294
I'd be happy to look like a boy until I turn 35 at least
>>
>>27348244
Its a good excuse to accept that this is as good as you will look in your 20s, so either go for a marriage early or live it up until you become wealthier. Its good to have a reason to make a decision.
>>
>>27348244
so you use a famous footballer as an example......check wayne rooney, he paid to fix his balding
>>
>>27348244
i never had a chance, dad is nearly bald at 56, mom has female pattern baldness and maternal grandfather went bald at 25.

X and Y chromosomes fucked before it even began for me
>>
>>27349216

But Rooney's hair still look like shit even though he "fixed" it.
On the other hand, Torres could be poor and a literally who, he'd still look like >>27348244
>>
FINASTERIDE

It's like you people are from mars or smth smdh pham
>>
File: barney gumble.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
barney gumble.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>27348244
lmoa get over it

quit making these shit threads over and over

flogging a dead horse
>>
>>27348244
Oh boo fucking hoo

>One chance at life
>born black, from poor family
>eveyone automatically hates you and assume you're a thug
>only socially acceptable style is to be bald
>can't do anything cool or fancy with my nappy ass hair
>>
>>27349549

I think natural black hair is really sexy, but then again, I'm not your employer or a police officer.
>>
>>27349569
You're probably thinking of this, which hardly no black guy has. I hate when advertisements show black people as having this lush frizzly hair.
>>
>>27349549
We hate you because you're always bitching, nigger.
>>
>>27349837
If you lived life on super hard mode, you'd be bitching just as much.
>>
>>27349902
>WAAAH WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THESE SCHOLARSHIPS AND FREE JOBS? ;_;
>>
File: 1440942561727.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440942561727.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
>>27348244
If you take female hormones you can stop the balding process familam
>>
>>27349906
>free jobs
where are these free jobs? please, tell me, because it took a year of filling out 10 applications daily just to get a single interview for a minimum wage job. Keep in mind each application takes 30mins~1 hour to finish.

>SCHOLARSHIPS
I wish I had a full ride scholarship.
>>
>>27348244
GTFO, my hair fell out when i was 10... for unknown reasons. live with your male pattern baldness ... i have already been bald for over a decade.
>>
>>27348244

This is me an I'm 19
>>
>>27349940
Just get a pity fuck from some white guilt new age feminist. They love you guys.

Also you could try converting to Islam and changing your name to Muhammad or some shit. Extra props.
>>
>One chance at life
>Born into a middle class family with great parents and a wonderful extended family
>Decent looks, pretty good health, have the best possible chance in life
>You were born gay, have mental issues, severe depression and suicidal tendencies
>The great opportunities in life you have only make you feel worse for being so unhappy with your own life
>>
It's natures way of telling you you're not a little kid anymore. Anything up to nw2 shouldn't even be an issue, at and past nw2a just shave it and get fucking jacked and/or grow a beard.
>>
>>27350060
>born gay
lel
>>
>>27350202
>"Buzzcut and baldness fit everybody : the meme myth."
>>
>>27348244
Meanwhile, everywhere in the world, millions of bald guys, young and old alike, get laid without complaining like little pussies
>>
>>27351634
Unless you're deformed and your face is a literal 0/10 it works. Lose the fat on your face and at worst get a chin implant.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.