[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 16 >Meet a girl online >She is mute and really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Be me, 16
>Meet a girl online
>She is mute and really nice. she is 20
>Heavy into drugs and gang violence
>Break and enters and what not and hurting people.
>She unfortunately OD's and something was wrong with her liver
>transplant, she nearly died
>We game while she is in the hospital while she is strong enough
>doesn't really change her life style because gang violence keeps her in. When you start, you don't stop.
>fast forward 4 years, I'm 20, she is 23
>I'm dating her now very recently
>Decide to make plans for her to visit me in canada, she is from ireland
>She can't cause gang violence
>She decides enough is enough
>She goes to the church for help
>She goes into hiding while she gets a new apartment
>moves across ireland and starts up a new life there for me
>Waiting until after christmas to buy plane tickets
>1 week away until payday
>She had a blood clot pass through her heart
>She dies

Happy 24th birthday. Our time together was short, but I wont forget it.
>>
>gang problems in Ireland

u fokin w0t m80?
>>
>>27348202

Yeah, as a bong that sounds a bit iffy to me OP.
>>
> imaginary girlfriend on the internet lies and dodges every attempt for you to meet her, then pretends to die instead of breaking it off with you

you are a very dull boy
>>
>>27348176
can we get a pic of her

adsadasdazzz
>>
>>27348220

Yeah, I know what it sounds like, but considering she asked me out to be her boyfriend and suggested the plane ticket, I don't know.

I mean, I only found out she died from her facebook.
>>27348271
Not happening.
>>
>>27348176
>You have a mute thug girlfriend
Wuttt
>>
>>27348313
> not happening

Then you made all this shit up and nobody will believe you. Fuck off faggot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.