[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"no anon, you can't go hang out with the cyborgs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1456294252169.jpg (108 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1456294252169.jpg
108 KB, 534x820
>"no anon, you can't go hang out with the cyborgs and failed normies from high school."
>"no anon, you aren't responsible enough to get into sports!"
>"anon, you're already in university, why don't you have any friends?"
>>
Whoever you listened too fucked everything up
>>
>>27348350
It's all his fault
Not theirs
>>
>>27348392
He's just some poor anon he didn't do nuffin
>>
File: 1425121737586.png (169 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1425121737586.png
169 KB, 608x402
>actually listening to and obeying your parents

kek

around when i was 14-15 my mom just stopped giving a fuck and let me do what i want. she would "punish" me by trying to take my internet away or block my favorite websites, but i would find ways around it. i just literally never listened, and she never hit me or anything to make me listen

maybe that's why i suck so much as a person now idk
>>
>>27348440
Yeah thats cute. My mother left me alone in a rotting house when i was 14. Never came back, had nothing to eat and at one time nearly died cause sick as fuck and no people nor medication around.

Spent a week lying on the floor, hallucinating and shit with horrible fever. It was precisely at that moment that i realized i am all alone in this world and not worth anything to anyone. Adjusted my behaviour towards people accordingly.
>lying on a cold floor with temp over 40c
>hallucinating some kind of genies who filled the whole room with chests
>the chests start opening and gold coins pour out of them
>literally feeling like i will drown as the room fills up with ton of coins
>>
>>27348509
poor little you :(
>>
>>27348558
Nah it made me stronger. Also not giving a fuck about your opinion since you dont know what the fuck its like and likely never will. All i know is i made it through hell alive.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.