[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For how long can you keep sane with only online interactions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pepeasylum.jpg (85 KB, 715x535) Image search: [Google]
pepeasylum.jpg
85 KB, 715x535
For how long can you keep sane with only online interactions?
>>
Forever. The only time I feel bad or worried is when IRL stuff intrudes on my life
>>
idk I think I could have gone forever. The thing is I realized that I cant sustain myself forever just sitting in front of a computer.
>>
>>27347772
As long as I get sexual release from strangers on the internet, I'll be fine.
>>
>>27347772
>For how long can you keep sane with only online interactions?

I have only 4chan for social interactions, and its been like that for several years. I am fine.
>>
>>27347808
I feel this kind of interaction is so hollow. I don't think it fills my social needs. I feel like I'm drifting away from sanity.
>>
Sanity is overrated.
You are in error if you think the majority of people are anyway sane by their own will.
>>
>>27348010
>im sooo crazy lol!
>>
>>27348054
Nope, the mass of people are crazy, crazily dumb that is.
>>
>>27348064
but I mean like "I'm napoleon" kind of crazy, you get it?
>>
>>27348054
Being nuts is fun is fun
>>
>>27347772
I'm going on 3 years.
>>
I think I'd preserve my sanity for a little longer by keeping online interaction to a minimum. I tend to get immersed in the shows/films I watch and the games I play. Talking to people online definitely takes a backseat. It's quite rare for me to participate in discussion on here. I have to take this place in small intervals because 9 out of 10 times nothing good comes from interacting with the user base here.
>>
>>27348074
Every crazy leader needs minions who themselves are even crazier and not sane by any means.

Humans are too full of themselves. The last time I interacted with them, I was left with a feeling of disgust.
>>
>>27347772
A long time, possibly even for life.
>>
File: 144842467488.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
144842467488.png
105 KB, 512x512
Going on 5 years.
Still mentally stable. Don't hate anyone.
I just shitpost, drink, and play vidya.
>>
>>27347772
as everyone else said. Basically this place is my only social interaction I get. only. still normal
>>
File: 1441547240270.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1441547240270.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
>>27347772
sanity is relative. if you're not participating in society you dont need it anyway..

iv started having an imaginary girlfriend, she hangs around sometimes and i have full blown conversations with her in my mind. its something to do.. im kind of worried where this could go but only if i want to re-enter society, and i'm not sure i do, because why would i leave if it was so great?
>>
>>27348150
not even small chat with parents? Because I live in complete solitude, besides some online interactions.
>>
It's going to be different for everybody. If you are discontent with your social interactions do something about. Even if it is as small participating in some online forums that are not anonymous.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.