[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies ruin everything. I am shaking with anger. >I run 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
Normies ruin everything. I am shaking with anger.
>I run 10 miles every other day
>I start my run at 5am so I don't see anybody I am not a normie attention whore.
>I run from my house to the beach, the length of the beach and back to my house without stopping.
> Running peacefully listening to my tunes
>All of a sudden Chad sprints by me on the beach.
>I think nothing of it but think its strange since I am usually the only one on the beach at thist time.
>Chad literally runs a quarter of the beach then runs back to pass me again.
>Think it's strange that he isrunning short distances, just to pass me.
> Chad runs a quarter of the beach then passes me again.
> Is he showing off? He is literally running a short distance not even the whole length of the beach.
> All of a sudden his normie Stacie girlfriend sprints past me. Yelling something.
> I have finished running at a steady pace and sprint past her since she is not going that fast, she yells insults at me.
> I sprint to the end of the beach and turn back to see she turned back halfway and now their gone.
> Why do normies ruin everything? This is one of the few things I enjoy, I have not felt such rage in a long time. I am reconsidering running.
> Why do normies always have to prove that they are better than their peers?
>>
>>27347735
i literally dont understnd what you mean

how can they pass you multiple times?
>>
>>27347754

They're going back and forth you autist.
>>
>>27347754
By running back and forth a short distance.
>>
>>27347735
>you sound a little paranoid to me
>>
>>27347766
>>27347768
but at that moment you are still running, correct?
>>
>>27347770
I do have psychosis.
>>
>>27347771

Not him. I'm assuming he was doing a light jog and Chad and Stacy were doing max effort sprints.
>>
>>27347735
They ran back and forth and threw insults at you? Sounds absurd.
>>
>>27347771
so they are kinda circling you when you are running?

wtf this shit is weird as fuck

cant you just run faster or ask them what the fuck is up?

idk OP sounds like an autist, maybe they were just saying some stuff like nice time for a run and they wanted to be nice

whats the big deal? if they were a treat why didnt you tak ethem out? take the guy out first then the girl? like you said its empty on the beach at 5am
>>
>>27347779
I change speeds because of the length of my run.
>>
OP, you're probably schizophrenic
>>
>>27347779
well either way its weird when i run nobody fucks with me and i run at 7am when there is already people and traffic
>>
>>27347781
I sure felt like taking them out. Why do chads make everything a competition?
>>
>>27347788
And you're the fbi
>>
>>27347735
what exactly did the girl say?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.