[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking home from school >notice the girl I have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: suicide-gun11.jpg (86 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun11.jpg
86 KB, 620x320
>walking home from school
>notice the girl I have ever felt the most attraction to ahead of me
>stops, probably waiting for her younger bro
> i say "Hi..."
>literally ignored
this is where the cringe comes in boys
>audibility say, not whisper, but thinking out loud "what the fuck just happened" while walking away
>"i'm gonna kill myself"
>everyone literally ignores me
i literally made a public cry for help, and was completely ignored. these are the same hypocrites that'll say "mental health is a serious issue. don't suffer in silence"

im actually surprised i haven't attempted suicide yet.
>>
>>27347626
that girl. That fucking girl would cry a lot if you commit sudoku. She would appear in TV saying you were a good guy and always say hello. Fucking sucks men.

btw dont do it
>>
>>27347649
i really don't see why not at this point
>>
>>27347626
Do like me.

Ignore everyone and enjoy loneliness. It feels amazing
>>
Don't kill yourself kid.

No one knows what to say/do if they hear someone say that.

Them not saying anything is actually a normal reaction.
>>
>>27347669
i tried that, but then when i thought i was content
something came along and showed me i wasnt
i cant go back to that now
>>
>>27347731
not op
o
t
op
>>
>>27347731
can confirm not op
>>
>>27347626
They probably thought that you were joking
>>
File: 1458302232395.jpg (79 KB, 597x750) Image search: [Google]
1458302232395.jpg
79 KB, 597x750
If you're actually going to kill yourself, viciously rape her first, maybe multiple times.

With any luck, you'll get her pregnant along with the trauma, and if she has an abortion, it will wound her, and if she keeps the kid, it'll ruin her life even more. She'll see you everytime she sees her kid, and secretly hate herself and him/her. it's like the ultimate reverse-cucking.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.