[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that i chose to become semi-hermit instead of being part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0028.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0028.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Why is that i chose to become semi-hermit instead of being part of society?

>tfw people tried to bully me
>i beat them up
>tfw people ignored me as the weird kid
>did not gave a fuck, eventually people got really friendly
>Had a problem, obstacle
>overcame it

Why is that i am capable of dealing with life, but for some reason chose to give up on all that and just NEET my days away?

When i really think about it i guess i could handle getting a job and dealing with retarded people all day, but something in me just screams noooo you will get fired, yelled at, ignored, called out etc. etc.
>>
>>27347516

Sounds like you got AvPD, anon.
>>
>>27347550
>AvPD
Well whenever i was hanging out with people i had to go for a walk and leave the party. Doesnt matter where and when, i just always had this weird habit where i had to leave and be on my own for some time.

People actually thought i was on some weird drugs cause i always "went missing". Nobody understood i just had to go for a walk, like why would i do that.
>>
>>27347576

It's the 'noooo you will get fired, yelled at, ignored, called out etc. etc.' part that I think your got AvPD. You are afraid of not being liked and you fear rejection. Thats why you avoid social situations and life like a hermit.

source: Me diagnosed AvPD. FML
>>
>>27347667
Self diagnosed or nah?
Did you find any way to fix self or are you at least improving? Do you work and if so then what occupation?
>>
>>27347828

diagnosed by professionals. I am NEET. Only thing I do is eat, lift, sleep and read. I don't improve myself, as I have accepted who I am. No amount of meds or therapie can cure AvPD. You just deal with. And I'm lucky to be tall and attractive, so I do get female attention often. It makes me desired and know I can bed them if I want to. But the fear of rejection is too strong.
>>
>>27347938
>tall and attractive, NEET, accepted himself for who he is, thinks he cant be cured

Are you me anon? I often wonder why the fuck women even like me since every guy ever keeps crying about lack of female attention despite owning cars, houses, apartments and having jobs.

I have none of that yet every once in a long while when i venture outside i get basically nothing but positive attention from females.

Still though, there must be some way to get life on track even with this affliction.
>>
File: 1430670498903.jpg (55 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
1430670498903.jpg
55 KB, 540x403
>>27347516
because society is fake garbage run on "status competition" and anxiety. its a false narrative that keeps humans in line so they dont realize everything is meaningless and start killing each other

"society" is a concept built on control. i dont know why anyone would want to be a part of that tbqh

i guess the real shame is that we turn into loners instead of organizing our own groups, but look at r9k.. i guess we kind of are doing that to an extent
>>
>>27348013

> I have none of that yet every once in a long while when i venture outside i get basically nothing but positive attention from females.

I know that feel. I don't look at woman but whenever I walk past them they look up at me, even If they are with their bf or husbands. Qt chashiers smile and blush when it's your turn. Hair flicks and the occasional lip biting too.

I don't know what would happen if I would visit a bar or club in the weekend. I would probably fight the woman off.

It all gives me a temporal high and whenever I feel shit, I go outside to seek female attention.
>>
>>27348042
>i dont know why anyone would want to be a part of that tbqh

Because despite its hypocrisy and fake ness you still stand to gain a whole lot for being good contributor.

>i guess the real shame is that we turn into loners instead of organizing our own groups

For organization or a group to make any sense at all it needs either resources or skills.
Seeing as most of us avoided other people i doubt we (as a collective) have whole lot of to offer in resources or skills.

We could make up for it by being hungry or ambitious, but if were like that we would not need to organize anyway.

Still though, if we started some organization and gave a deadline for meeting irl we could achieve great things i bet.

Just straight up start a community, buy some tools and move in to abandoned building or build our own. Start a business (million things can be made and sold with nearly no startup costs or skills), make some money and use that money to make our community flourish.

Use the money to recruit more people like us, grow our business.

Opportunities are endless, but i like i said we lack the ambition i guess.
>>
>>27348161
More or less my exact experiences.
Can you imagine how much fucking better life would be in older times for people like us?

>need something? Steal or kill for it
>Want to fuck? Just go to the next village and drown in pussy juice
>Need a place to live? FUCKING BUILD IT THEN
(Back when world was not explored and much less settled)

No fucking permits, no fucking inspections, no fucking startup costs. Just straight up grab an axe, chop wood, cut wood into planks and build yourself a home.

Fucking retards, flooding the whole planet with people and making us all needlessly compete
>>
all of what you're feeling is brought to you by "gods chosen people"

that is a fact.

literally.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.