[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I thought being a drug addict was supposed to be exciting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
Man, I thought being a drug addict was supposed to be exciting, carefree, and cool. It's just kind of a huge bummer now. It's no different from working a brutal job that keeps you on call at all times of the day. I have to do all this fucking walking everywhere, I have to do boring shit to make money, and I don't have any time for anything fun.

How do I get that initial charm back? I just want to be having a good time again. I'm not getting high to feel good anymore, I'm getting high so I don't feel bad. I dunno, maybe I need to try some new kinds of drugs, something new and exciting.
>>
>I dunno, maybe I need to try some new kinds of drugs, something new and exciting.

Nah, dude, nah. This will only make things worse.

You should quit drugs.
>>
>>27347506
did you think you were going to transform into kurt cobain or jimi hendrix because you did drugs like them or something? what were you expecting exactly?
>>
>>27347506
>addict
> I dunno, maybe I need to try some new kinds of drugs, something new and exciting.

Weed doesn't count
>>
>>27347523
No, I don't really like weed. I mostly do dope and meth.
>>
File: 1448213935378.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1448213935378.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>>27347506
>think drug addiction would be "exciting, carefree, and cool"
kek, you deserve whatever you have coming
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>27347506
you obviously haven't spent enough time lurking drugs-forum.com, especially meth, opiates and addiction sections, before going the way of drugs.

You deserve it, ignorant fag.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.