[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't have friends How do i make friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457219850321.jpg (81 KB, 613x480) Image search: [Google]
1457219850321.jpg
81 KB, 613x480
>tfw you don't have friends

How do i make friends?
>>
the second letter of the alphabet, an ancient city in mesopotamia, sense of identity
>>
>>27347486
You play games? Post your user ID broski.
>>
>>27347486
Why do you want friends to start with?
Social contacts are hypocrit
>>
>>27347486
Play video games
Talk to people from work/university/school
Join a sports club
>>
>>27347508
I want people i can share my interests with.
I want to get to know cool people.
I want to get to know girls through a circle of good friends.
I want to do bros nights out.
I don't want to be alone and hang out on irc and 4chan all day ;_;
>>
>>27347525
you want to be a normie.
that's sad anon
>>
>>27347502
An act that no robot have ever done, a letter between T and V.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>27347539
Yes. I can't take the loneliness anymore.
>>
Tfw have ficking loads of good acquaintances but can't break the friendship barrier no matter what I do

Tfw people at work who I'm friendly with will talk about going out on the weekend but I'm never invited
>>
>>27347584
The worst feel really :(

They probably think you're awkward
>>
I used to have "friends".
They all forgot about me and never invited me or anything like that. Didnt receive any birthday wishes not that I was looking for people too, but its always nice to hear a voice tell you that.
I've been just working 2 jobs, laying in my bed all day wishing for an end.
I have nothing left.
>>
>>27347729
Mine ditched me as soon as they found out girls liked them but not me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.