[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been illegally concealed carrying a firearm in Ohio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe1025.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe1025.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
So I have been illegally concealed carrying a firearm in Ohio anytime I go outside. I was hoping you fellow robots could give me some info.
I am a neet living on Ssi and disability. I got shot in a driveby last July. My question is would I be able to get a Ccw in Ohio knowing all that? If not, is there any way I could lie about it and not be found out? All that you need in Ohio is to take a gun course and submit an application to the local sheriff. I saw a psychiatrist and she said I had antisocial personality disorder but in order to treat me she marked it down as depression. She put me on mood stabalizers and antidepressants. I stopped taking it all and stopped seeing her about 5 months ago. Could I feasibly lie about my mental health without the sheriff digging into it?

Any advice is appreciated. I live in niggerland and have already been shot. I really don't want to leave the house without a gun but I want to do it legally.
>>
Move out of niggerland
>>
>>27347313
take the course and say that your depression is cured IF ASKED ABOUT IT. I highly doubt it will get looked into as much as you are thinking it will. That and everyone and their mom has depression on their record
>>
>>27347313
you have to be 21 to get a CCW. If you can buy a firearm, you'll be GTG as far as getting the license.

/k/ would have more info for you on this
>>
>>27347321
I wish that were an option but I am a neet poorfag and niggerland is all I can afford.
>>
>>27347313
Yeah? I carry around machete on my belt whenever i go outside
>get on my level
>>
>>27347337
>>27347340
I'm 22 and bought my pistol before I got shot. After I got shot I had the option to leave the icu for the psych ward (the regular rooms were all taken) so I did it. Will they be able to find out if I was in a psych ward? It was voluntary if that helps.
>>
>>27347370
Don't know how easy they'd find out, but voluntary is not a problem at all. It's involuntary commitments, criminal records, and histories of violence that will disqualify you.

What pistol did you buy?
>>
>>27347394
The stainless Remington R1. I also have a Remington 870 sawed off and a nickel plated Beretta 92 that my grandpa gave me.
>>
File: Bundy.jpg (7 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
Bundy.jpg
7 KB, 285x177
Anyone got more info?
>>
>>27347431
shit taste tbqhwy f.a.m.
>>
>>27347540
I'm curious as to why you think that? I was looking for a .45 in the price range of 500-800 and the r1 was it. Dovetail sights, internal safety along with thumb and grip, easy breakdown, never had a misfire with it or a jam. It's honestly a great buy for the price range of 1911's.
>>
>>27347597
oh shit man I got it confused with the R51
nah the R1 is decent, I'd prefer auto-ordnance myself but you can't go wrong with most 1911s on the market
>>
>>27347313
Move out of niggerland. I don't think there has even been a murder in my town in 15 years. I don't lock my car doors and rarely lock my front door unless I'm beating off
>>
>>27347313
How the hell does NEET get targeted in a drive by?
>>
>>27347313

Which nog-ridden city are you in? I pray its not Cleveland.
>>
File: 1458205223126.jpg (73 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458205223126.jpg
73 KB, 300x300
>>27347313
>he actually went to a therapist
>he actually willingly took meds
>he's actually seeking permission from the government to exercise a right he's been granted already as a citizen of the United States

fucking cuck
>>
you niggas posting in a ATF thread
>>
Are you driving, OP?

Just put your unloaded longgun in the trunk with no ammunition loaded and less than two magazines/clips/tubes worth of ammunition with it.

>have pickup truck (unironically - it is extremely safe if I get rear ended, especially since I drive my brother everywhere)
>have gun trunk in rear
>carry match grade Mauser with bayonet in trunk

I only carry five rounds, but the bayonet sure scares the shit out of anyone who messes with me.
>>
>>27347313
You know that's a minimum mandatory 5 years in Ohio right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.