[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insecurity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7
File: Insecurity.png (89 KB, 897x610) Image search: [Google]
Insecurity.png
89 KB, 897x610
What would you do in his situation /r9k/? would you break it off or get over it?
>>
She thinks she wants to marry him after only 4 months, and she keeps lying to him.

He deserves better.
>>
Name one thing the girl in that post did wrong.
>>
>>27347068
she is trying to marry some beta dude that she will cheat on.

thats what she is doing wrong.
>>
>>27347068
bragging about sex
having a threesome
not breaking up after he cheated
hooking up after breakup
not stonewalling questions about past relationships

even if you don't think any one of these is morally wrong, they're all completely retarded
>>
File: 1458453101984.png (169 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1458453101984.png
169 KB, 300x380
>>27346953
I'd go back to fucking plebbit REEEEEEEEE
>>
genghis khan was the most alpha person who ever lived and he was cucked again and again
>>
>>27347134
his ratio of cucking to being cucked for really high though

he probably cucked 20 men for every man that cucked him
>>
File: Screenshot_20160323-211839.jpg (833 KB, 1262x1722) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160323-211839.jpg
833 KB, 1262x1722
>>27347068
>premarital sex
>not wrong
>>
>>27347143
but is the cucking worth more when the greatest cucker of all time is cucked?
>>
>>27346953
why do women act like the biggest crime a man can commit is insecurity? Why are they such sadists?
>>
>>27347151
yes.

3x the value on the cuck scale.
>>
>>27347107

not memeing but did you even read the post.
>>
>>27347231
he clearly did. she fucked some dude with a big dick that was way better than her boyfriend

now she is lying to him that he is as good as her ex when he isnt
>>
nah, she did nothing wrong.

after 4 months who cares, do whatever you want.

at 26 you would think you'd give less of a fuck about shit like this.

> in b4 a bunch of 19 year olds try to tell me about how relationships actually work based on their research.
>>
>>27347271
im sure you would love to date a girl that will forever lust after big dicks when you dont have one

im sure thats not going to come up later in the relationship
>>
>>27347284

well personally my dick is teetering on 7x5.8 when I'm rock solid and hydrated

so no I really wouldn't care

i guess thats why i have the luxury of sitting back and saying i don't have an issue with what the girl has done

if you have a smaller penis i could imagine this would eat at your insecurity, but that'd be because of your own insecurity.

if you got a small dick you gotta come to terms with it or I imagine you'd just blow ur fucking head off over time.

many reasons to hate a woman, you having a small penis isn't one fampai.
>>
>>27346953

>women have no problem lying when it benefits them
>won't lie to save a mans feelings

Fucking bitch she could have just said "no you are better in bed" even if it's a lie obviously that's what he needed to hear
>>
>>27347301
then you wont have that problem.

but everyone else will and it isn't because of your own insecurity. its because you are inferior and that you know and she knows it.
>>
>>27347323

welcome to life, you're always going to be worse at something than someone else.
>>
>>27347335
sex is very important compared to most things.
>>
>>27347350

only to those who don't have it.
>>
>>27346953
If I was the guy in the situation I wouldn't worry about it. Typically the past doesn't fuck with me too bad. However, I do get a little fucked up, if I find out my chick was a size queen, or fucked niggers, or slutted around and sucked like 100 dicks. Those things will fuck me up. But a dude with a bigger dick doesn't bother me, considering I have a pretty decent dick size and I can fuck like pro.

What the chick should do is sit the guy down and say "We're having this talk, ask me any question about Jon"... Then just put all her cards on the table. Also, with guys, you can't give bullshit answer like "Oh you can't compare two guy who fuck different"... that doesn't work. She needs to point blank say "You are the better lay".

btw I hate these threads because I don't go to reddit and when people post reddit shit it always pisses me off a little bit.
>>
itd break it off not because of some gigantic dick but because this is a textbook definition a trash person

all this at 26, id expect a little bit of maturity by that time
>LOL HUGE DICKZ XD
>>
>>27347361
you just proved him right you idiot
>>
>>27347301
You're missing the point here senpai.

That girl was bragging about her ex's big dick to her friend, had a 3 some with one of her friends, and hooked up with him after breaking up for cheating (twice).

She goes out of her way to say sex with her ex was great, and it's just GOOD with current bf. This is the vibe she's giving off via text; can you imagine her vibe IRL?

I feel bad for this guy; he never really had a chance with this girl.
>>
>>27347384

she was having threesomes and couldnt help to tell EVERYONE how fucking great the chad she was seeing was

and he treated her like crap, cheated, and she still couldnt let him go

this wasnt even an one night stand mistake, it was a relationship

shes ruined for life
>>
>>27347147

>2016
>getting married

What kind of alimony you want?
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>27347413
nah bro, some bitches are young. If you start dating normal people ever, you'll see people make mistakes and date shitty people. I've dated shitty people and you can't be punished for it.

But then again you gotta date girls who are on the same page. If you date a bitch that fucked 100 guys and that pisses you off then you gotta date chick who haven't fucked a hundred guys. You date a chick who fucked a "chad" then you gotta date ugly bitches who don't fuck with "chad".
>>
>>27347384
>I have a pretty decent dick size

Not to shit on your opinion, but that feel of average/smaller than average is a feel you will never experience
>>
>>27346953

Comments on that page making me rage

> Us guys are just immature lol
> Men get caught up on stupid things like not being the best sex you've had
> You just have to lie to him and reassure him

Fuck me i have never seen such cucks.
>>
>>27347068

She lies to her boyfriend repeatedly and elsewhere withholds pertinent information

She is caught up on her past boyfriend, admitting to still thinking of him

She had a threesome in order to please her cheating asshole ex and the relationship only ended when he dumped her

She flaunted stories of her sex life and then is surprised it gets out

She's a degenerate moron and invariably thinks she wants this relationship to work because betabux is a nice guy but she misses the past sex and will cheat on him at some point
>>
>>27347446

memes aside, in the real world having a relationship surely must be about feeling good

so it doesnt even matter if she didnt do anything wrong or how she's changed (she hasn't), the guy will feel shitty for the rest of his life
>>
>>27346953
>tfw you have a big dick but don't like the thought of PiV sex
>tfw submissive
Personally I think small dicks look a lot better than big dicks
>>
>>27347068
She didn't do anything wrong, she's just a shitty person surrounded by shitty people from the sounds of it.
>>
>>27347164

Because they don't want any repercussions to having no self-responsibility, no sense of improvement and being degenerate. They have already removed legal and social consequences so all that is left is people's personal responses to it but they don't like that either.

So they coin not liking a girl who has been jackhammered up to her liver by every guy in college as insecurity. A real man is honoured to be seen out supporting that girl.
>>
>>27347446

I met my girlfriend at 21, now been going out 6 years. Well known for being hot and is 30F - only had one partner before who was a friend of mine, decent guy.

If you're settling it says more about you than what girls are out there.
>>
>>27347480

> Didn't do anything wrong
> Is a shitty person

What pray is a shitty person if they don't do anything wrong.

Here are a few posts where people clearly lay out what she did wrong, for your moral education:

>>27347470
>>27347413
>>27347402
>>27347248
>>27347107
>>27347097
>>
>>27347019

Only because he's edging away and she's an idiot. She feels desperate and unattractive because she's being rejected - within 2 months she'll be in a new relationship talking about marriage.

Guaranteed that if 'Jon' came to her and said he hasn't been himself and they need to spend some time together as he messed up and needs her then she would be marrying him in a heartbeat.
>>
>dating a 26 yo size queen who told everyone she knows intimate details of her sex life, had threesomes and sex with a cheating ex multiple times

Pathetic. We are above cucks like that.
>>
>>27347472
>memes aside, in the real world having a relationship surely must be about feeling good

No you sexist, having a relationship has nothing to do with fulfilling your inmost desires and dreams. It's about getting to brag about how progressive and "not insecure" you are to leddit.
>>
>>27347588
>Guaranteed that if 'Jon' came to her and said he hasn't been himself and they need to spend some time together as he messed up and needs her then she would be marrying him in a heartbeat.

Well I don't know about marrying him, but this is a good point. I would not be surprised if she goes back to him if he did this.
>>
>>27347402

huh? because sex can be better with one person than it is with another.

the only vibe I get is she's in an unwinnable position.

bf found out her ex had a big dick and is obviously insecure about his own dick so this is a big deal.

and now is badgering her about

> TELL ME ABOUT WHAT U DID WITH HIM
> IS HE BETTER THAN ME
> TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

she initially told him it doesnt fucking matter because sex is different with different people

that wasn't good enough

so now she's in the position of well fuck do I tell this guy what he obviously wants to hear or?

even she said

> I don't want to hurt his feelings but he can't take ANYTHING ELSE as an answer.
>>
>>27347688
>well personally my dick is teetering on 7x5.8 when I'm rock solid and hydrated

Honestly dude your opinion doesn't count for much on this one.

Do you think this girl is going to fuck her BF after they break up? Will she ever brag to her friends about his dick game? Will she ever offer one of her friends to him?

Honestly, the answer to all three of these questions is no; you simply cannot emphasize with this situation.
>>
>>27347688

Insecure?

He literally knows the ex was bigger and better in bed - insecurity implies a fabrication, paranoia - the boyfriend isn't insecure, he is aware.

He's asking her because he's also aware there are things she won't tell him, pertinent things, like her past sexual openness with Jon, like her willing to forgive him any and all transgressions on account of his penis - a luxury which surely wont be extended to him.

Her position is that her past actions preclude a relationship with some people and she doesn't want to accept this - so her only recourse was to lie, but her friends have ruined that for her.
>>
>>27347688

betabux white knight to the rescue
>>
>>27347572
Right. So again. She's a shitty person surrounded by shitty people. There is nothing morally wrong with any of that, it's just repulsive and shitty. She's just a dumb whore. I'm sure she's more than capable of doing bad things, and probably has done plenty of bad things.

Bragging about her asshole boyfriend is the only real "bad" thing she did. Gloating is immoral I guess. Staying with him after he cheated is stupid, but not immoral. Hooking up with him after he dumped her is retarded, but what else do you expect from a stupid whore? Not immoral, just stupid.

Like I said, she's just a retarded whore who does retarded stuff, and definitely isn't relationship material.

If someone wants to go bash their head into a wall, that's their choice.
>>
the boyfriend should stop being an insecure faggot. The girlfriend should date someone who doesn't mind her whore past
>>
>>27347742

What is your obscure definition of immoral if being repulsive, shitty, stupid and whorish is not?

Immorality denotes a normative set of character judgements, every single one you stated would count as immoral traits.
>>
>>27347723

Insecure?

> Emotional insecurity or simply insecurity is a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be vulnerable or inferior in some way, or a sense of vulnerability or instability which threatens one's self-image or ego.

Uhh yeah, verbatim.

Also bigger penis = better sex? Huh? Have you had sex my nigga?

Hence why its insecurity, it's just

> he hav biga penor den me :(((((((((

Without nothing else substantial behind it.

The rest is just

> well if they break up will she fuck him after like he did the big dick guy

I dunno bro fuck, maybe? How do you know she won't? You're digging too far into hypotheticals .
>>
>>27347757
I like to think actions that only harm the perpetrator are necessarily immoral. If you want to inflict suffering on yourself, I feel that's entirely your choice.

Obviously things get a bit trickier when your actions hurt other people indirectly. For example, a drug user overdosing is now a strain on society. An obese person having a heart attack is an issue for all of society. Single mothers are an issue for all of society.

On a second inspection, I think i'll have to go back on what I said. She is absolutely immoral, and she is still a stupid whore.

But still, it's a slippery slope. For example, my very lifestyle thrives off the suffering of others. I help sustain and contribute to a society that is ultimately exploitative. My clothes might have been made my impoverished 3rd world children, maybe I consume too much energy, I use products that aren't easily recyclable and are harmful for the environment.

Morals are tricky to define once you start looking at the long term and indirect effects of your actions
>>
>>27347134

What this anon is talking about is that early in Genghis khans life his wife was kidnapped and raped by a rival warlord. Also she had a kid almost immediately after she was rescued and rather than throw her out Genghis took the kid as his and pretended it never happened.

Genghis Khan, the original beta.
>>
>>27347822
She actually does say that sex with her ex (bigger dick) is better than it is with her BF (smaller dick)
>>
Regardless of whether it was right or wrong, if a girl did something that upset me enough that I couldn't get over it, I would dump her.
>>
>>27347822

Exactly: perceiving. It isn't his perception, he literally knows he isn't as good. I'm not insecure if i get put in as an entrant for the 100m olympic sprint and feel id rather not be there. I know im fit and a good sprinter, but i know im not in their league.

Read the fucking post, she literally says the bigger penis was better sex, it was more intense and "there is nothing he can do to change that".
>>
>>27347871

Where in the post does she say that?

> I don't want to hurt his feelings but he can't take ANYTHING ELSE as an answer.

Is the only reference to it.
>>
>>27347822
you are very dense, and im beginning to think your trolling, especially since I think your the guy who said he has a 7 inch dic
>>
>>27347831

Whether you like to think it doesn't make it so - no moral theory i have ever come in contact with makes a distinction between an amoral sphere and a moral sphere. All that changes is what constitutes the details. Every action has an impact on other people, her selfishness impacts on other people, worsens society and now directly harms another person as she refuses to comply to his desires.

Morals are not hard to define, there are libraries full of different definitions. Go read some philosophy.
>>
>>27347913
in her comments she says that
>>
>>27347913

Go read the reddit page instead of working with half the information
>>
>>27347894

> Exactly: perceiving. It isn't his perception, he literally knows he isn't as good.

His only basis for him being better is he has a bigger dick.

Thats insecurity, I don't know how else to spell it out for you.

At no point is his feelings her ex is better in bed founded on anything more than his doodle is le bigger den mine.

You read the post, no she didn't.

Holy fuck put a fucking gun to my head talking with you retards.

You only see the fucking words you want to see, you don't even read the sentence fully you just skip ahead.
>>
>>27347929
>>27347930

If she said it in the reddit comment section and not on the information we're talking about in this thread then sure I concede.

Going off the information in the OP and in the thread at no point did she say he was better.
>>
>>27347934
>Holy fuck put a fucking gun to my head talking with you retards.

Fucking gladly you piece of shit. Learn to read.
>>
>>27347934

He asked: was he better? Her only response was "it doesnt work like that, you can't compare". She may be stupid to think that answer works but he and no other human is, just see the reddit response of all things - even they know that was a failure on her part.

So he knows she enjoyed sex more with Jon, her friends still talk about her sex with Jon, he's hardly the object of their conversation is he.

Stop being an idiot and read the page like everyone is telling you to. At this point i think you are a troll as well because you are totally recalcitrant to reason.
>>
>>27347949

> I don't read around so its not my fault im a blithering idiot
>>
>>27347913
Dude you're woefully informed here.

She describes the sex with her ex as amazing, but uses the words "perfectly average" and "good" in reference to her sex life with her BF. If you don't think penis size is correlated to that, you're just being very ignorant; it's how she pretexts her story for fuck sake!
>>
>>27347949
you could just search for the user name on reddit you know...
>>
I have never seen a white knight so thoroughly smashed on /r9k/
>>
>>27347987
>>27347996

Uhh, yeah sure.

Lemme go open reddit and search this thread down while I'm posting about it on 4 chan in a thread discussing a screenshot of a specific reddit post.

Or yeah nah I won't.

You had more access to information than me, you are winners.
>>
>>27348037
You're pathetic dude.
>>
>>27346953
>broke up with him but still hooked up after he was apparently a shitty boyfriend

What a principled lady
>>
I hate reading stuff like this and not being able to see what the people look like. I would bet anything the girl is trash.
>>
>>27348047

Hey man, whats the answer to question 32

What do you mean you don't have the text book open? Are you stupid?

Fucking retard.
>>
>>27348037

Thanks for playing

> "Hey no fair i got a D in english because everyone else read the rest of the book and not just the chapter in the exam"

I would be intrigued to find out what job you have but i know you'll lie at this point so no need.
>>
>>27348079

Honestly I was initially a psychologist, into nurse, into med school at the moment.

You?
>>
>>27348087

Cool upload a photo of your student card then, black out the name obviously, but obviously keep the part where it says department of medicine.
>>
>>27348061
Just the way to carried yourself in this thread, and the fact you're "too cool or edgy" to go to leddit and understand the full context of the story says a lot about you. Who argues a point without understanding the full story?

Retard.
>>
>>27346953

I would dump her, because If you are not the best a girl had, what is the fucking point?

If you aren't the best or the bigger she had you permanently live with a cuck sword right above your head.
So yes I would leave her but I would be clear and honest about it like "sorry I'm not good enough for you and I'll never be"

It's not even insecurity, a girl always leaves for better, and girls are never fully satisfied.
>>
>>27348100

You realise student ID cards don't actually list departments, right?

It's just your face, identification number, and university.

Mine has a holographic on it too, but that's not typical.

You can believe or not believe bro, don't really care.

You did the extra research, you won the internet fight, keep up the good fight.
>>
I would ask for a threesome then dump her like her ex infront of the other girl.
>>
>>27348119

Yes they do. As a med student you need a specific one for placements, it is literally a law otherwise you can be charged for trespassing on hospital grounds.

Once again you have failed to do even preliminary research.
>>
>>27348119
This anon is so unironically assblasted. Gets BTFO the thread, now he's trying to backtrack (I don't care enough to research you do gratz)

Lmao faggot.
>>
>>27348119
As always, bulshitters playing the bullshit card. I'm not even the quoted, but I can smell bullshit for 300km. Why lie on the internet? Is not even relevant for your discussion.
>>
>>27348146

I think you're confusing an ID badge with a Student ID card.

Lol.

I'm a first year med student, I don't go on placements.
>>
>>27348179
whatever dude. you dont have to get defensive.

just remember that whenever you see a pic of a reddit thread you can just type in their username and if they haven't deleted their stuff you can read it.
>>
File: card.jpg (1 MB, 3216x2016) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1 MB, 3216x2016
>>27348146

Med student here - can confirm, whenever you are at GP or hospital you need id which states medical student.
>>
>>27348199

fucking KEK

just leave m80
>>
>>27348217

*Just leave meant for this twat:

>> >>27348179
>>
>>27347384
norman go REEEEE etc etc
>>
>>27348199
That faggot got BTFO and confirmed for suicide watch.
>>
File: 1431009290205.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1431009290205.png
631 KB, 681x681
>Had a Chad ex
>Basically let him do whatever the fuck he wanted because he was a Chad with a big dick
>Big/impressive enough to literally brag about it and also convince one of her friends to join in a threesome
>Still slept with him AFTER they had officially broken up for him cheating multiple times

>Get new, beta bf, with an "average penis"
>The sex is "good and average" (talk about being damned with faint praise)
>He hears about the crazy sex god Chad ex
>Is understandably shaken because how the fuck is he supposed to compete with that?
>Whore surprised when new BF doesn't like being the fucking beta bux she's decided to settle down with after being used by big dick chad
>So she needs to go to reddit, to a board that will tell women they are 100% justified and correct no matter what they do, to get validation and completely discount any of the worries her bf has
Holy shit this is infuriating
How the fuck is anyone actually supposed to trust any woman? Do they ever actually care about men that aren't Chads beyond their use as a wallet?
>>
hes not insecure shes a slut with no shame that expects someone else to put up with her shit while the ex could do anything he wanted bar cheating
>>
File: cheer.jpg (46 KB, 606x450) Image search: [Google]
cheer.jpg
46 KB, 606x450
>>27348753

dude stop being immature lol, its like cheerios. Come on its 2016, imagine if cheerios were like "hey you've eaten loads of better cereals in the past that pumped your cervix much more furiously than i could ever do, im not going to let you eat me"

> well fuck you cheerios

you'd just go back to piledriving several stacked up weetabix till they penetrate your brain and cheerios can go fuck itself.
>>
>even thinking about dating a non virgin
>literally any year
>>
>>27348864

> bar cheating

from the reddit page its pretty clear she didn't even break up with him as she ducked that question when asked. At most she probably said if you want to keep this relationship going you have to stop cheating and he said nah.
>>
>>27346953
i would let her cuck me.

she will do it anyway
>>
>>27347453
>Fuck me i have never seen such cucks.

>I went to /soc/ yesterday for the first time in about a year, and some roastie posted a picture of her actual roastie, and at least 2/3 menw ere saying how good her vagina was, you'd be shocked how common cukcery actually is, I'll see if I can find it in the archives.
>>
>>27347068
Sharing personal details on sex life with friends

Fuck that cunt

Also new boyfriend is a pansy ass
>>
>>27349137

>>>/soc/23509060

She posts an actual roasite and real life thirsty beta say it looks 'gorgeous'
>>
>>27349230
uhm...whats wrong with that vagina? looks normal to me
>>
>>27349267

Look at the right flap in particular, looks like actual roast beef, a pretty thin cut but still.
>>
>>27347068

Was born female
>>
>>27346953
>he started asking me if he was better in bed
>you can't compare people when it comes to sex
lel
>>
>>27349360
literally this to be quite honest with you family
>>
>>27346953
I can't say what I would do because I've never been in that situation. The boyfriend should get over it or leave though. He's acting like a bitch.
>>
>>27346953
This is magnificent.
>broke up with him
>still hooked up after

Now pretending to be in love, but you just know the first time "Jon" offers his big ol' dick she will hop right on, then shift the blame to her boyfriend for not "satisfying" her.

Fuck women. Degenerate whores the fucking lot of them.
>>
File: 1458443036320.jpg (79 KB, 450x670) Image search: [Google]
1458443036320.jpg
79 KB, 450x670
I'd break it off and try to find someone else
>>
if I were her I would understand bc I am very insecure as well and would probably take issue with any of his exes being prettier than me

idk about how to deal with it though, usually what I would want in this situation is just to be left alone until I got over it myself bc anything like "size doesn't matter" or "I love you more" sounds patronizing as fuck and would make things worse
>>
I'd be insecure too, and would probably make a big deal out of it. The relationship would spiral into absolute shit, we'd break up, she'd run back to Huge Dick Henry, and I'd kill myself.
>>
>>27347164
Because insecurity is unattractive to them and the actual biggest crime a man can commit is being unattractive.
>>
>all these insecure comments

I'd tell her to be totally honest with the guy for all of his questions. If he still let insecurity get in the way, I'd tell her to break up with him. There is no point in dating an insecure guy.
>>
>>27348119
Yes they do, you useless cuck
>>
>>27350171
>There is no point in dating an insecure guy.
Except she has to get those betabux before she ages further
>>
>>27350896
Mine doesn't. I attend a university with something like 32k students.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.