[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you neets do all day? I've been living at home for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What do you neets do all day? I've been living at home for a couple months now and I literally have nothing to do.
>>
Developing a tulpa. Shit is cash.
>>
>>27346915
how exactly do I go about doing that?
>>
>>27346951
guides section of tulpa.info
>>
File: googleimage.jpg (75 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
googleimage.jpg
75 KB, 600x314
>>27346891
well right now i'm watching the treeking in seattle.

http://komonews.com/live/event

some guy has literally climbed a gigantic tree and been up there for about 15 hrs now. no coming down.

i used to live in seattle.

other the nthat smoke, eat, browse, post, read.
>>
>>27347013
What if he gets hungry?

He's got to be high on drugs or derranged
>>
>>27346891
That's the beauty of being a neet - you can do whatever you want. Everything that takes a lot of time, that you can't properly start while in the wageslave cycle, becomes possible. Last time I was neet I got so much shit done. I loved it but eventually had to got back to earning money.
>>
>>27347061
There really isn't anything that comes to mind that I actually want to do, that's kind of why I made a thread asking for suggestions.
>>
>>27346891
Play my playstation while I watch stuff on my laptop. I do this all day everyday.
>>
>>27347150
Is there anything you've always wanted to learn but lacked the time to do so? A foreign language, coding, drawing, etc.? Or maybe you want to get in shape but always were too exhausted after work? Now you can spend 1-2 hours working out (or doing cardio - whichever you prefer) and still have the rest of the day off for vidya or something else (plus you feel great after doing sports).

Even if you're not motivated to do any of the above and it's just a huge game you've wanted to tackle but felt like the few hours of spare time you get every day would only be enough to get you interested before you have to stop and go to sleep again. It's still worth it.
>>
>>27346891
Listening to let's plays, playing games, sometimes at the same time so I feel like I'm hanging out with friends.
>>
If I was a neet I would get really good at a game by practicing 24/7, and become a world class player.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27346891
This OP post has a deleted file. I wonder if it was Pepe.
>>
Who here NEET with depression?

This is hell, I have all this free time but I don't use it for anything cause of the depression

just kill me
>>
>>27348714
NEET with depression is absolute purgatory, a cushy part-time job is so much better, though it's hard as fuck to get one (and even harder to hold it down) because the depression never goes away in either one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.