[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you missed out on prime teen pussy What's the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 145872602869356.jpg (201 KB, 959x917) Image search: [Google]
145872602869356.jpg
201 KB, 959x917
>tfw you missed out on prime teen pussy
What's the point in even trying anymore?
>>
File: cunning rhodocks set a trap.webm (304 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
cunning rhodocks set a trap.webm
304 KB, 720x404
>>27346834
>What's the point in even trying anymore?

Bannerlord. Stay strong, brother. Life is worth living.
>>
>tfw 31
>tfw banging 18 year old with daddy issues
>>
Even to the Chads who scored prime-pussy, what are they doing now? masturbating to the memory?
>>
>>27346834
please don't remind, me, seriously my greatest regret in life.
>>
>>27346880
>currently playing war and all night again
>>
>>27346880
>>27346948

>Playing gay-assed PC games past the age of 13

Kill yourselves
>>
>>27346896
this is my mind on such things

even if you had fucked 16 year olds in highschool, it wouldn't do anything for you now

making memories is bullshit. the most important moment of your life is the one right before you die

I'm saying you should die having sex with a teen grill.
>>
>tfw missed out on japanese prime teen pussy and their legs/feet
FUCK ME ROBOTS
>>
>>27346896
They think it's pedo after a while and either delude themselves to liking older women, or just change their tastes.
>>
I was Chad in high school I had my share of teen and pre teen pussy and it was amazing best years of my youth but damn does it come with shit loads of drama and bullshit he said she said fuckury
>>
>>27346896
Lol all it is, is gained experience for later more serious sexual pursuits like getting a wife or long term girlfriend.
>>
>>27347816
>does it come with shit loads of drama and bullshit he said she said fuckury

Ironically I think it only goes worse. Of course there was a lot of immature bs and stuff but once you start dating 20+ girls prepare yourself for some unbelievable shit
>>
File: casting spells on your post.jpg (37 KB, 353x439) Image search: [Google]
casting spells on your post.jpg
37 KB, 353x439
>>27346834
Wow, guess you're right man. You convinced me. I'll just kill myself.

In return, how about you stop making this thread? To honor my memory.
>>
>>27347839
Oh bro that's why I've been single for a year+ I can't handle the idiocy of dating anymore it's just too much stress I don't care how attractive my ex is I can't put with women's bullshit anymore the most stressed out I have ever been is in relationships
>>
>>27346834
Don't care, it's just a hole in a bag of warm meat anyway. What's the difference between a hole in a 18yr and a 70yr old? Almost none.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.